This NutriBullet shit

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: This NutriBullet shit

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:56 pm

i feel like i should remember you

but there was also this guy who joined in 2008 who came back and i had no idea who they was either
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby (CH3)3CLi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:05 am

I didn't post much upon joining. Rather, I hope you don't remember me because anyone remembered who isn't inherently awesome probably got immortalized as an idiot somewhere in these forums.

I covered my tracks.

I would also like to request a dumb YouTube video about this Nutribullet shit.
Pyrophoric

Postby Mir@k » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:06 am

Well i'm going to eat tamales.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby (CH3)3CLi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:09 am

May your diarrhea be merciful.
Pyrophoric

Postby Exodis » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:18 am

(CH3)3CLi wrote:May your diarrhea be merciful.

You shut your fucking whore mouth, tamales are delicious and they do NOT give you diarrhea.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:19 am

well it could give that specific person diarrhea

or just going with the steriotype that mexiacn food gives you the runs

i never observe that, usually just makes me take a bigger dump

but i digress
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:28 am

I've eaten Mexican food all my life and it does not give you diarrhea.
Take from me, I'm a Mexican.
¡olé!
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:29 am

but your biased then
Semper Vigilans

Postby Krest » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 am

(CH3)3CLi wrote:anyone remembered who isn't inherently awesome probably got immortalized as an idiot somewhere in these forums.

Idiot Hall of Fame

Krest

My parents would be so proud.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Krest » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:32 am

I grew up in the SOOOOOOOOOOOOUTH (as in, Florida-Georgia-Alabama) then moved to SanAn.

No runs, dude.
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:33 am

Guardian wrote:well it could give that specific person diarrhea

or just going with the steriotype that mexiacn food gives you the runs

i never observe that, usually just makes me take a bigger dump

but i digress
Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:37 am

The only times I've had diarrhea was when I ate something expired accidentally or I ate a shit-ton of cookie dough or cake batter.

The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:38 am

k
Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:43 am

k...
kah...
kay...
kahke...
kake...
cake...
I want some fucking cake.

The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:47 am

I think that is suppose to be keanua reeves.
Semper Vigilans

Postby karauma » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:50 am

Keranoo rehvs
Bananamancer

Postby Exodis » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:55 am

Cake is probably gonna taste good at first, but then it'll have a bad aftertaste.

The Kid

Postby (CH3)3CLi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:20 am

This whore mouth sucked the meat out of a tamale once and it came straight out the other end. Almost the same color.

Hey, man, I never said I didn't love Mexican food. It just gives me diarrhea. Would it make you feel better if I said the pain was worth it?
Pyrophoric

Postby Exodis » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:24 am

If it was a damn amazing tamale, yes.

The Kid

Postby (CH3)3CLi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:29 am

Just for you, I will get my fat ass up and walk across one street to order and consume a tamale and shit it out within the hour. Then I will tell you how delicious it was via phone as I flood the apartment with my bowel discharge.

Future message prepped in advance: "It was worth it."

Edit: I'm almost convinced I want to buy this NutriBullet shit.

Pyrophoric

Postby Wulfespinndel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:40 am

karauma wrote:Whenever I read the title, I see "This nutri bullshit"

Sometimes that's what I think of the product. Extracting nutrients from fruits couldn't be this simple. The stuff I make from the Nutribullet that I drink is still great though, it's like drinking a healthy Slurpee.

And CH, (I'll come up with a name for you later...) I'm not surprised. I'm still a skeptic regardless but it's good for me at least. I have no idea why my parents bought it.

Also about that video, I actually have raspberries in my Nutribullet drink but like I said earlier about the fruits they're all frozen and this is no different. The blade is actually strong enough that it can break down ingredients with a solid structure, so raspberries were easy enough to be juiced completely in this case. I'm actually going to try to put banana in my Nutribullet drink next time, and for some reason my parents didn't have problems blending carrots.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby (CH3)3CLi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:18 am

I think the most practical thing you can do for me (I don't know about everyone else) is create a bullshit list of things NOT to blend together in this Holy Grail of sweet shit that does not go straight to my everything. Unless its magic is strong enough to make any combination of any thing taste delicious. In which case, fuck it, I'm buying one.
Pyrophoric

Postby Wulfespinndel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:19 am

Woah woah woah you don't have to, jesus! Hahaha! Why are you buying one anyway?

Also if you're getting one make sure you try not to fill your fruits all the way like what the guy said in the video. My parents almost broke their Nutribullet system doing that.
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby (CH3)3CLi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:24 am

HAHA, b-but. That's how real niggas do it.

Well, I figure the amount of money I shell out constantly buying delicious fruity smoothies from stores and Jamba Juice might be better invested into something that just makes magical rainbows for me.

It's the same reason I considered buying a soda stream instead of constantly buying 12-packs of Coke from Safeway. I have a fruit smoothie addiction on top of a carbonation addiction to appease.

Edit: Can you feel my fat? I can make a snowman shape from it.
Pyrophoric

Postby Wulfespinndel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:35 am

Ugh I guess you've got a good excuse, that is just ridiculous man. I don't drink soda as much anymore due to how cancerous it can be.
Reset. Recalibrate.

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!