The gift giving Holidays

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The gift giving Holidays

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:27 pm

There's no such thing as a "Halloween present". This is more like the "trick" part of trick-or-treating.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:32 pm

I CAN GIVE A PRESENT TO WHOMEVER THE FUCK I WANT WHEN I FUCKING WANT TO. IF I WANT TO GIVE A DAMN PRESENT ON HALLOWEEN AND CALL IT A HALLOWEEN PRESENT, THEN DAMMIT, I'M GOING TO DO IT. THERE'S NO PROBLEM WITH THAT, OTHER THAN FINDING HALLOWEEN THEMED WRAPPING PAPER.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:33 pm

I'M GOING TO GIVE PEOPLE PRESENTS ON HALLOWEEN, JUST TO SPITE YOU.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

BECAUSE I CAN
Semper Vigilans

BECAUSE THIS IS STILL SOMETHING OF A FREE WORLD
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:37 pm

... can I has a gift? c:
The Kid

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:37 pm

No
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Exodis » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:39 pm

I wasn't asking you. >.>'
The Kid

Postby Mir@k » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:41 pm

You guys should stop acting like youre some kind of house salesmen and leave the fucking noobs to figure shit out on their own.

You all suck at this.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:43 pm

This is spam. We don't give a shit about sucking, may it be dicks or at anything else.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Randori wrote:... can I has a gift? c:

Sure.
Semper Vigilans

Postby AngelofGeek » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 pm

I sorta expected this. Just where I live, Halloween stuff was out in like July and then Christmas stuff appeared in September, and I was really excited to be getting a mixer. What I meant by spoiled children is just kids who beg and scream and grow tantrums to keep what they want despite their parents financial status. You may close the thread if you wish Blood Lord. I just thought I'd ask everyone what they assume will be their presents for Christmas...sorry if I offended you in any way, I did not mean to.
I'm a little teacup :3

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Relax, he's just expressing his opinion on Christmas. Just like the Grinch he is.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby AngelofGeek » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:55 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:Relax, he's just expressing his opinion on Christmas. Just like the Grinch he is.

I wasn't really trying to talk about Christmas but the gift giving holidays in and around the month of December. Was trying to be as unoffensive as possible.
I'm a little teacup :3

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:57 pm

AngelofGeek wrote:What I meant by spoiled children is just kids who beg and scream and grow tantrums to keep what they want despite their parents financial status. You may close the thread if you wish Blood Lord.

bwhahaha, don't worry about it, Angel. Relax. Tis all good.

AngelofGeek wrote:I just thought I'd ask everyone what they assume will be their presents for Christmas

The clarification is great on this.

AngelofGeek wrote:sorry if I offended you in any way, I did not mean to.

pfft, course not. Just me Angel, you did not offend me, and if you ever do, you will know.

AngelofGeek wrote:I wasn't really trying to talk about Christmas but the gift giving holidays in and around the month of December.

Even better! I like the Holiday season, the time from Halloween to New Year's Day.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:57 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:Relax, he's just expressing his opinion on Christmas. Just like the Grinch he is.

BRO, CHRISTMAS IS LEGIT, AND AWESOME, AND STUFF.

FAVORITE HOLIDAY, EVER.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Mir@k » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Chill the fuck out god damn

also doc you and all the other twats completely miss the point of this place, but you're all idiotically new so i kind of feel obligated to forgive your latent, constany stupidity
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:59 pm

We were all noobs once after all
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 pm

I will post how I like to and so can they, Mir.

As long as they are having fun here, I don't really care.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Mir@k » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I will post how I like to and so can they, Mir.

As long as they are having fun here, I don't really care.
what's your point, i dont give a fuck either way. Read.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:05 pm

No one should care.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Exactly!

But still care about somethings.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Mir@k » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Unless you're too busy barking.
In that case i can join you. I love barking real loud.

Like that spongebob ep. Only they were cats.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Except that you can't bark that loud when you're not a mod.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!