Switch to full style
Arizona Telephone Directory - Illegal Business Operations
Post a reply

Happy Birthday, Da Crum

Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:47 am

Hey dude, Happy birthday! The big two one. I still think about you a whole lot, I miss you. I probably always will, at the same time, I'm glad you're at peace. I love you, man. I still imagine that we could meet up and hang out. Rest easy.

Re: Happy Birthday, Da Crum

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:51 am

Happy birthday, DaCrum. Never knew you that well, but you always had my respect.
DaCrum, you have my regards. Rest easy.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:57 am

I wish I had a chance to get to know you. Happy Birthday, DaCrum. Heiwade kyūsoku.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Happy Birthday Crum. We'll never forget you, bro.
Peace.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Happy Birthday, bro.

Celebrating your day with some Halo 4 action. Team killing as usual with a Ghost.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Without you i have no one to talk to that frequently tolerates and shares at least a tiny fraction of my lifestyle in common. I'm not someone who has a big circle of friends so you've no idea how much your absence is felt to this day. Happy birthday dude.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Tuor wrote:Hey dude, Happy birthday! The big two one. I still think about you a whole lot, I miss you. I probably always will, at the same time, I'm glad you're at peace. I love you, man. I still imagine that we could meet up and hang out. Rest easy.

Whether or not you read my PM about DaCrum's birthday, I'm glad it was you who did the honors to make this thread. I feel bad for making it though since it now feels like I'm leaving others out, but still, I can definitely see just from those two posts you made in his memorial thread how much of a friend he was to you.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Happy Birthday, DaCrum. Rest peacefully.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:08 am

Damn it, I'm getting all teary eyed. Hope you're having a nice time celebrating on the other side, smiling and laughing.

Save a seat at the table when it's our time, okay? It'll be nice to get to know you like I wanted to before.
Post a reply