Well This is Awkward

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Well This is Awkward

Postby Lono » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:38 am

Soooo at the risk of coming off as an attention fag by making a new topic, uh, hi~ I was gonna just make a post in TTT (the site got all weird and ultra functional, by the way) but I'm kind of trying to stop pussyfooting around everything, so look at me being all bold and shit <_< This is really nerve wracking, I don't exactly talk to many people xD But uh shit's happening and I probably won't get a break for a while, and I happened to notice something on facebook that reminded me of you guys, and I thought I'd check in for old times sake ^^;

So uh moreso to the point, I'm kind of getting married tomorrow o: Or today, I suppose. Is the plan anyway, there's not really any pressure. I hate weddings, there's no way in Hell I'm wasting the money and time, I have a feeling I'd be bored at my own wedding anyway, so we're just going to the court house and getting the whole thing done in one go :p We have a buddy coming as our witness, and I'm only telling you guys because I know you don't care, it's sorta supposed to a secret for now, but if anyone asks we'll tell the truth :p Not for any weird reasons, everyone else would just make a big deal of it and it'd be annoying. We've been together 6 years this year and I moved in with him... Two years ago? I think? Time is starting to blend together, I hate getting old. Anyway, the marriage thing isn't even a big deal to me, we're planning on being around each other for as long as possible anyway, but it does seem like a kind of transition on things ^^; Moreso just a good excuse to come and talk about it here, but heeeey, with any luck no one will read this shit~ Plus kinda high, oh I smoke weed constantly, for the pain, but it's a nice stress relief too~ (All the people I hang out with are lazy stoner guys and one furry, heheh) Certainly putting me in a good mood for all this.

So things are peachy. Things haven't really changed with me. I'm kind of a recluse, everyone else in the house doesn't notice I'm here most of the time, and no one outside the house has talked to me specifically and not the pair of us in a loooong time. I make a little money drawing for people. All I do all day is draw and play games and watch anime. All. Day. And um listen to Vocaloid, I really like it, especially the scary ones :x I like to make tough guys cry like the stupid babies they really are in fighting games~ I'm almost done watching subbed Dragon Ball right now, and every (shonen) series is Dragon Ball, by the way xD So let's see, after I graduated high school, and subsequently turned 18 a few months after, I was just hanging out here all the time to get away from my crazy ass parents, and after I turned 18 and I hadn't been back home at my parents' in a few weeks, my stepmom calls me and tells me to stay out because I've been sneaking medicine out of her bathroom and having crazy drug parties with "all" my friends (anyone that knows me well should laugh at that last bit) and I was also trying to sell out my family to the Russian mob. A big question mark popped up over my head at this point, and I responded swiftly with a nervous giggle and by saying, "Wha- Uh, sure, I'll move out."

And thus has been my life ever since. I (felt) like I was pretty chubby in my teen years, but I lost like 30 pounds because I'm not being force fed grease and oil everyday, and my stamina isn't shit these days, so I'm definitely the healthiest I've ever been in my life! Everyone still thinks I'm horribly sick because of the pale :p I honestly haven't aged a day since I was 14, I look the exact fucking same. Probably cause I started drinking coffee around then or something. And my hair is down to my butt now because I never look in a mirror and don't bother with this shit anymore, and I'm getting bored just talking about it, hah. I have a black kitty I adopted, and I never ever want kids. Fuck that. More kitty. So I'm going to Academy of Arts University, because my Dad is rich and probably feels guilty because he's actually a nice guy when he's not being a pussy, so he's paying for my school. Because they were also the ones that said I HAD to go to college anyway, so I may as well try and do something fun. Which is game design, which I'm actually rather enjoying. I'm interested in cybernetics and bio-engineering, but that's for personal reasons, I might make it my prime focus someday, and the game thing will just be my hobby, but it depends on, well, a lot of stuff. I'm probably not material for that kind of thing anyway, but won't stop me from trying x_x So that's basically what I'm doing the rest of my life.

Uh, I'm rambling. I totally have a thing for Lolicon and I can't remember when it started. Lolis of all manners adorn my desktop at all times. I'm blaming you guys. My boyfriend/fiance just thinks it's cute. He's really awesome, srsly. I mention you guys in conversation once in a blue moon, since only one guy I know has heard of Snafu, I just refer to here as, "my old forum buddies." Let me be sappy for a minute, I did kind of grow up here in a way because I definitely didn't have anyone else during those years :p I guess that was why I left, I was really, really fucking lonely, and then my boyfriend came along like a motherfucking angel, and things just got kind of "Oh," and that gaping chasm in my soul got filled. (That's what she said hurrr) I think you guys toughened me up in the best way, and I really appreciate you guys listening to my whining. I have this little poem one of you guys wrote me when I was having a really horrible... life, and it still makes me happy. I had a blast, really. I've been on other internet communities and such, but those fags always blow. Not to say some of YOU fags didn't, of course ;3 I'd rather have Whatis tell me how shitty I am (actually I'm really very cool with that, always have been~) than deal with any of that again. Shit, this stuff isn't in my working memory anymore, but my head does kind of hurt from remembering a lot all at once <_< I'm rambling again. I guess that's about it though. I don't really feel up to sleep right now, so I'll lurk for a little bit~

TL;DR

Hello, numerous people that never met me, just some old bitch hanging around for a little bit, nothing to see here, carry on as usual~

Re: Well This is Awkward

Postby Comic Kitten » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:45 am

Congratulations on the new big changes in your life!!! And that's cool you came back to tell us! I come back everyone once in a while because snafu is just... you just can't NOT lol
Meow.

Postby Lono » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:50 am

Yeah, I know, I've always heard tell of it, but apparently it is impossible to just stay away forever <_<

I think this used to be joked about, if you announced your leaving then you're obviously going to be back, but if you're a girl you'll show up sometime regardless :p

I almost hit the "lock topic" button because all I saw for a second was the "Go." That's a really terrible place for that.

Postby Lono » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 am

basically haha:

I think you should bend her over a park bench and fuck her with your stinking, rock-hard fuck staff until she's dead. Use your keys to rip her creamy little dick cavity to shreds. Smear the blood all over your face and shaft. Then, you should shit into her mouth. By this, you will show her that you are in the dominant position, and that you don't care one way or the other about her behavior. It's the next best thing to fucking severing, which you should promptly do while you vote her life a five and give her ass AIDS. Nuke her from orbit, but at the same time, make sure you're using fire. I am a big fat faggot. I like to pick my nose and put the boogers into my erect penis. I like to pee out little rods of my compressed penis booger. God is a faggot. God is a nigger. The Lord God Jesus Christ is a worthless faggot. I kill everything I see. I can't stop fucking. I wish I could have sex. I want to fuck so bad. I can taste your fucking vagina juice. I am a nigger. I am a stupid stupid fat fucking nigger. Give me a Snickers bar, hot dog, and some Doritos. Anime ninja. Let's watch some Naruto. God is Hitler's faggot. There is no such thing as a faggot.

*not mind safe

It's perfect ^o.o^

Postby Mathias » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:02 am

You can lock your own topics? Kudos on the marriage. Btw, not that it's important, but your avatar was apparently moved or deleted.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Lono » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:07 am

Yes, so I've noticed, but I uh, don't really plan on hanging around for too long, so I haven't bothered with it :D If it makes you happy I'll put something real fast.

Well, sheesh I don't know, I see right here on the bottom right corner "Quick-mod tools" and the only option is "Lock topic." Big valid clickable Go button right next to it. Certainly looks like it, but for all I know it'll just wind up with an error message xD

Postby Q.U. » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:24 am

I was also trying to sell out my family to the Russian mob

Next time try the Italian mafia.

Also, I think I remember you. Somewhat.

I totally have a thing for Lolicon and I can't remember when it started. Lolis of all manners adorn my desktop at all times. I'm blaming you guys.

The double standard states that when a man likes loli he's a pedo, and when a woman likes loli it's hot.
Also, I refuse to acknowledge that we caused this. You shouldn't have 4channed. Heh.

Still, good luck, I guess. And don't get fat right after marriage, your man sounds like a cool guy, he deserves it.

I see right here on the bottom right corner "Quick-mod tools" and the only option is "Lock topic."

That's actually a drop-down menu. After the lock topic, there's the delete topic. Then the move topic, split topic, move posts, merge topic, copy topic, etc.
In spam locking your own topic is allowed to users if I remember correctly.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Mathias » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 am

Lono wrote:Yes, so I've noticed, but I uh, don't really plan on hanging around for too long, so I haven't bothered with it :D If it makes you happy I'll put something real fast.

Normally people wouldn't notice because the old image would be in their cache. Thanks for humoring me, though, I guess.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Fummoffu » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:42 am

Congratulations on your wedding and game design news!
Congrats on independence and mob affiliation.

Also Happy Birthday :)
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Grey » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:31 am

Hi Lono. I remember you. You were that little goth girl, right?
good that life's goin good and congratulations on the marriage even though i think you're too young. the 6 year thing and still being happy is a decent indicator for success, though; best of luck on that journey.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Postby BeeAre » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:00 am

hi lono i'm the current dude in charge right now please give me money from your rich father because i am sick and poor this is actually true
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby EagleMan » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:01 am

It's awesome to hear from you again Lono and know that things are going good.

Why does everyone I know go to San Franscisco.

Postby Exodis » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:06 am

Good to see things are going great for you Lono! I wish you a joyous time in your wedding!
Also, the name's Randori/Exodis. Nice to meet you!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Morpheus » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:50 am

Congratulations on getting married Lono.
You husband sounds like a fun guy.
It's good too hear things have gotten better for you.
If you want you could post some of your drawings in the art forum.
I'd love to see what you've come up with.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby nobody » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:07 pm

hey lono! it's been a long time.
congrats on the wedding.
Nowhere man please listen.

Postby BeeAre » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:54 pm

is she a girl? should i edit her profile to have a girl mark? :][
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Mir@k » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Lono! Wow time has passed.
Congrats on the marriage deal, i hope you have only good times and if you have bad times, may them be short.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Whatis6times9 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:05 pm

MEH!
I AM THE GOSHDARN BATMAN
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby darkshark » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm

holy shit that's an old one

for the longest time i had that picture of you with the condom in your mouth saved as a demotivational poster

wow
buh

Postby Whatis6times9 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:42 pm

HAHAHA!
I AM THE GOSHDARN BATMAN
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:10 am

What the fuck! xD
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:07 am

Feel kind of bad missing you. I've heard so many things like people missing you from here and hoping you'd pop in(think Whatis was one of them), and that you were like the most awesome of people. And all of this news is just... wow. Very impressed and kind of jealous you've gotten farther in some things I want to do with life (not marriage, that can wait).

But yeah, again, like I have with a lot of people lately that've dropped in and I've missed, hope you know we think you're awesome and stuff uwu
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Whatis6times9 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:58 am

Nope.
I AM THE GOSHDARN BATMAN
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:25 am

Good Times Orc: Good Times
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Mathias » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:54 am

So she's officially married by now.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Next

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!