I've been waiting here for you.

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:17 pm

I knew you would turn up.
This too shall pass.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 am
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:17 pm

You are blessed, you've been lucky.
This too shall pass.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 am
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:17 pm

I wish I got you last time.
This too shall pass.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 am
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:33 pm

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu Tang Style.
This too shall pass.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 am
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby The.Time.Lord » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Image
Image
What?
Time is a relative
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5041
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:12 am
Location: (GMT -5:00)
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Exodis » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:42 pm

The.Time.Lord wrote:Image

Pretty much, yeah.
Image

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Savior
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby noxux » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:02 pm

My first thought when I saw the title was something with 007. Now I'm dissapointed.
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 pm
Location: Floating in outer space
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Hallow Nova » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm sure we've heard of doing this, but I'll share anyways.

Walk into elevator, say, "You're all probably wondering why I've gathered you all today."

OR

Be in elevator, have friend hide in staircase. When the people file in, friend walks out and keeps out of sight. As the door closes, say, "Wait" and gesture for the doors to open. Your friend presses the button outside, while out of sight. You've just opened the door with The Force.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:31 pm

My Wu-Tang style was no match for the Dentist's Surprise Attack: The Way of the Wisdom Teeth Removal.

Four prescription medications what the fuck. I guess you could say that they really broke the motherfucking ruckus. And this is only for two Wisdom Teeth, Christ almighty.
This too shall pass.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 am
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Grey » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:28 am

i'm so fucking tired i can't make any sense of this
Image
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11167
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby BeeAre » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:10 am

Bellorosso del Fiore wrote:My Wu-Tang style was no match for the Dentist's Surprise Attack: The Way of the Wisdom Teeth Removal.

Four prescription medications what the fuck. I guess you could say that they really broke the motherfucking ruckus. And this is only for two Wisdom Teeth, Christ almighty.


look at this baby who can't handle his opiate hazes :][
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5644
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: Mississippi
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:20 am

There's logic present here?
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Exodis » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Randori wrote:
The.Time.Lord wrote:Image
Image

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Savior
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:34 pm

BeeAre wrote:
Bellorosso del Fiore wrote:My Wu-Tang style was no match for the Dentist's Surprise Attack: The Way of the Wisdom Teeth Removal.

Four prescription medications what the fuck. I guess you could say that they really broke the motherfucking ruckus. And this is only for two Wisdom Teeth, Christ almighty.


look at this baby who can't handle his opiate hazes :][

I didn't have any opiate hazes. What they did after my parents left is drill the fuck out of my completely sideways bottom wisdom teeth while the one on top just slipped out. My sideways wisdom teeth had to be drilled into pieces for a temporary crown to put on the tooth that had a root canal.

It was a little scary because they really did it so thoroughly and had to put a lot of force onto my mouth. It hurt so much at one point that my legs just wanted to curl together, but I did my best to remain as calm as possible and take it all in (of which I succeeded at.) I still felt a little faint though that day because of the blood loss so my arms and legs were a little shaky.

I can't help but to say that it was so...thrilling. Like I enjoyed it. But thankfully they let me watch television so it also helps that my mind didn't have to worry (not that it did worry at all or anything, but I was reluctant to do this at first.)
This too shall pass.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 am
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:51 pm

On a separate post, I was wondering if you guys know what kinds of soft foods are there for me to eat aside from mashed potatoes, yogurt, pudding, pasta, macaroni and ice cream.
This too shall pass.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 am
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby noxux » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Gerber food, yeah I mean the baby food.
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 pm
Location: Floating in outer space
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:12 pm

noxux wrote:Gerber food, yeah I mean the baby food.

You could have posted more than one you know.

But name a good Gerber product that tastes great, and I'll probably go eat that.
This too shall pass.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 am
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby noxux » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Bellorosso del Fiore wrote:
noxux wrote:Gerber food, yeah I mean the baby food.

You could have posted more than one you know.

But name a good Gerber product that tastes great, and I'll probably go eat that.

Sorry I didn't mention more but you already mention them maybe soup, well when I got my pain in tooth I eat the apple or applesauce. Why you need soft food?
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 pm
Location: Floating in outer space
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:26 pm

noxux wrote:
Bellorosso del Fiore wrote:
noxux wrote:Gerber food, yeah I mean the baby food.

You could have posted more than one you know.

But name a good Gerber product that tastes great, and I'll probably go eat that.

Sorry I didn't mention more but you already mention them maybe soup, well when I got my pain in tooth I eat the apple or applesauce. Why you need soft food?

Dentists's orders. It's due to the bleeding of the gums from the removed Wisdom Teeths. I'm not even allowed to eat Rice at all.

It's not bad though, but not too good because it's a weird diet. But hey, I can eat Ice Cream and Yogurt!
This too shall pass.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 am
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Exodis » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Get a regular meal you would normally eat, put it all in a blender, blend, put it in a huge cup, and drink.
Your welcome.
Image

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Savior
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Yog » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Bellorosso del Fiore wrote:On a separate post, I was wondering if you guys know what kinds of soft foods are there for me to eat aside from mashed potatoes, yogurt, pudding, pasta, macaroni and ice cream.

Empanadas, pupusas, soups.

Look up how to make them if you're interested.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.
Resident Old God
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 am
Location: The labyrinth that is my mind.
Gender: None specified

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby The.Time.Lord » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:55 am

Randori wrote:
Randori wrote:
The.Time.Lord wrote:Image
Image
Image
What?
Time is a relative
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5041
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:12 am
Location: (GMT -5:00)
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:18 am

I just realized Rosso's got another food thread now.
Fat Ass.
ImageImageImage
The longer you stare...
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5463
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: I've been waiting here for you.

Postby Exodis » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:44 am

It's like he's staring into my soul... the child inside me...
Image

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Savior
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male


Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 4 guests

cron