VERY IMPORTATN QUESTION

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Who do you want to bone

I am a guy and I would bone the chick with the dick
55%
I am a guy and I would bone the dude with the vag
15%
I am a girl and I would bone the chick with the dick
10%
I am a girl and I would bone the dude with the vag
No votes
I am BR and I would fuck both in a wacky threesome
20%

Total votes : 20

Re: VERY IMPORTATN QUESTION

Postby EagleMan » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:17 am

Mr. Sefrol wrote:I think going with my girlfriend's body, no matter the situation, would be my choice. Even switching after finishing and not just at penetration, choosing the alternative wouldn't set well with me. But then there's also the thought of her willingness to do so, and the repercussions after with either choice. Your girlfriend most likely being paranoid about what was going through your head while your mother was in her body or that unsettling feeling of your mother not getting over knowing you were inside her despite it not being her at the time with the opposite choice.

But that's if you want to delve deeper into the question outside of the choice itself.

Also, wouldn't them being unconscious while you did the deed be considered rape EM? Who knows if the one you choose is willing.

The scenario already presumes consent otherwise the dilemma isn't possible. A conscious person can agree to unconscious sex just like how some women agree to playing out aggressive rape fantasies.

Postby Comic Kitten » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:22 am

EM that is very true haha I think if I was switched I'd find some date rape drug to help out the situation...
Meow.

Postby Grey » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:52 am

COMIC KITTEN THAT IS THE GROSSEST QUESTION I WOULD JUST LEAVE THE COUNTRY
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:16 pm

comic_kitten wrote:EM that is very true haha I think if I was switched I'd find some date rape drug to help out the situation...

After reading this, I thought, rape them both to be sure they returned to normal.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:07 pm

:I

No.

You just...

Please word that differently.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Exodis » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:
comic_kitten wrote:EM that is very true haha I think if I was switched I'd find some date rape drug to help out the situation...

After reading this, I thought, rape them both to be sure they returned to normal.

Oh god, what the fuck?
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:15 pm

I'm waiting for clarification
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby noxux » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:22 pm

I think this is better, have sex with both persons without asking them and without caring them what to do next with them.
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:22 pm

...no
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:31 pm

noxux wrote:I think this is better, have sex with both persons without asking them and without caring them what to do next with them.

Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Kid

Postby noxux » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:34 pm

The internet corrupted me.
•.•
*leaves quietly*
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:35 pm

:D
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:39 pm

You guys are weird.

The Kid

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Seeing as we're the majority here, you're technically the odd one out.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:56 pm

ya, because 2 people want to just fuck both people, that makes you guys the majority
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:04 pm

We've got the Teen Titans.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:05 pm

I don't get it.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:06 pm

what
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby noxux » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Tuor wrote:ya, because 2 people want to just fuck both people, that makes you guys the majority
Woah woah woah, I never said I want to rape both unless you meant comic_kitten and Tenshi.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby Tuor » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:08 pm

When you say "have sex with both persons without asking them and without caring them what to do next with them."

That sounds a lot like rape. First "without asking them", that's rape, then "without caring what happens tot hem next" that's just fucked up an cold.

Unless there's some language barrier here, and that's not what you meant somehow
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Fuck, I thought noxux with on this side.
YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH RAPE!
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Whatis6times9 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:09 pm

The problem is that the mother in a different body would never consent and who really wants to fuck their mom?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Wincest.
As a solution, we introduce rape. No one but you will know.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Whatis6times9 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Get the fuck out of my sight and think about what you said.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Do I go to my corner or hole?
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!