Hmm. Your typical tough tomboy character. Excels in athletic events, very competition, and loyal to her friends. However, such a character also suffers from pride, self-doubt, self-deception, denial, ad tempers. Development is limited to overcoming trials and challenges meant to "find the inner strength within" to win. Other development lessons would include internal conflicts about over coming fear and loosing as well as becoming more humble.
She is also a popular fanfic character, which is easy to see once you consider that most of the fans that are developing fan works are male and the tom boy attitude would have a certain degree of appeal to them.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)