Which is a good idea. You don't want to be launching mortar class fireworks in a city setting. Although some can get away with it, like in Washington (at least the western part). From what I know most of the restrictions on fireworks is to prevent fires rather than prevent bodily harm. That's the reason why mortar-class fireworks aren't allowed in Idaho, but the funny thing is that I can go over to Wyoming and get all of the illegal fireworks that I want. Washington though, its so wet over on that western side that you don't need to worry about it as much. If you're safe with a firework, you'll be fine.
There are idiots, such as myself and my friends, who enjoy shooting each other with roman candles while wearing rain coats to prevent burns.
It's like a wizard duel from Harry Potter.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!