Postby Mir@k » Sat May 25, 2013 6:15 pm

OH WE HAVE AN ECHO FILTER NOW?
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: Faith in humanity

Postby noxux » Sat May 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Randori wrote:
Vegedus wrote:Punctuation, look it up.

Also, what am I seeing in your picture...?

First of all I was never and hardly will be good on punctuation it´s just hard for me and yes I know I will need it in the future, also in the picture there is a man saving a dog from a flood.
Last edited by noxux on Sat May 25, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby Exodis » Sat May 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Mir@k wrote:OH WE HAVE AN ECHO FILTER NOW?

THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Mir@k » Sat May 25, 2013 6:26 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Sat May 25, 2013 6:29 pm

...um...
So yeah, humanity's fate: good or bad?
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby noxux » Sat May 25, 2013 6:30 pm

It´s funny I already saw this on the internet like 7 times. Let´s keep going.
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby Vegedus » Sat May 25, 2013 7:28 pm

Randori wrote:...um...
So yeah, humanity's fate: good or bad?

We'll all die eventually. And so will humanity. But right now is the best is ever been, and it will probably keep getting better for at least a while longer.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby Exodis » Sat May 25, 2013 7:30 pm

I agree. Plus, did you see Wall-E? We're all gonna be fat as fuck in the future.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby noxux » Sat May 25, 2013 7:48 pm

That will be fun because the human race is always almost extinct near the 3000 except in Futurama. NOTE: I will be out of Snafu until my birthday,bye.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun May 26, 2013 2:32 am

noxux wrote:I see that this days people are gettin less polite and cold to not do anything for someone that is worse than them so I want to see what can give faith in humanity again.

I REALLY like this post. A lot. I'm going to be off topic here, but I watched this video where a man wearing a moustache asked various people on Hollywood Boulevard what manliness is. The last person in the video inspired me very significantly.

And also, I'm not a religious person; as all of us know, there are religions where people tend to bend down to their knees and pray. I've never been a religious person, and it also sickens me now that in times of danger, all we do is just bend down and fucking pray that things are going to get better. I'm reading a book also by Alice Walker called "The Color Purple" and that book reminded me why I was never religious in the first place.

I'm not religious because I don't believe in God. The reason why I'm not religious because I don't bend my knees; I stand up for myself, and make things happen, for tomorrow awaits. This is just one key factor that ensures my faith in humanity.

I've been very nostalgic lately and also have been pondering about human mortality. I started to leave things from the past behind for good. It was not the greatest feeling, but I felt I was being rewarded for it. People here may not take me seriously even after reading this, and I do admit I'm very stupid. But in return I became much happier without drugs. I find smart people to be very depressed, and when I was smarter than I was now, I tend to think too critically of things and I started to over exaggerate when in reality everything was alright. Psychologically I felt better within 3 years in high school.

I'm sorry for the post, or perhaps there's nothing I should feel sorry for. But noxux, you reminded me why I'm still alive, and I thank you for that.
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Exodis » Sun May 26, 2013 2:38 am

Very inspirational. You should right a book.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun May 26, 2013 2:44 am

The funny thing is, I actually thought about writing. I'll be pursuing a nursing career just to be safe but I haven't made the decision to be a writer yet. But I have been inspired so much lately that the desire is just overwhelming. I am still working on some of the ideas I've had but I haven't actually began yet, and for years. One of these ideas are as old as 8 years, and it's been in my head since elementary school. I've come up with newer concepts for it lately, although I won't be sharing any of those ideas in the internet just to be safe also. :)
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Tuor » Sun May 26, 2013 2:51 am

What is it with so many forumites going into the medical field? haha
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun May 26, 2013 4:07 am

Tuor wrote:What is it with so many forumites going into the medical field? haha

I never wanted to go in the medical field in the first place! I actually wanted to be a Game Developer but then I realized how bland video games were these days. So writing seemed to be a lot nicer.

I felt that having a job in the medical field for me was more about duty and responsibility. It's almost always about responsibility when growing up and giving when you're younger. Kind of alarming.
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby EagleMan » Sun May 26, 2013 4:16 am

Rosso Rose wrote:And also, I'm not a religious person; as all of us know, there are religions where people tend to bend down to their knees and pray. I've never been a religious person, and it also sickens me now that in times of danger, all we do is just bend down and fucking pray that things are going to get better. I'm reading a book also by Alice Walker called "The Color Purple" and that book reminded me why I was never religious in the first place.

I'm not religious because I don't believe in God. The reason why I'm not religious because I don't bend my knees; I stand up for myself, and make things happen, for tomorrow awaits. This is just one key factor that ensures my faith in humanity.

Where did this come from? I'm atheist but this sounds pretty egotistical and arrogant. Praying is just one expression of hope. Most religious people will both pray (AKA hope) and act towards a goal. Only a few select few people hope for results on prayer alone, and that just means they were crazy to begin with and religion happened to draw their insanity. Clearly by the state of the world, where most everyone is religious, yet somehow things get done, religious people do "make things happen" just as much as anyone else.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun May 26, 2013 4:55 am

EagleMan wrote:
Rosso Rose wrote:Where did this come from? I'm atheist but this sounds pretty egotistical and arrogant. Praying is just one expression of hope. Most religious people will both pray (AKA hope) and act towards a goal. Only a few select few people hope for results on prayer alone, and that just means they were crazy to begin with and religion happened to draw their insanity. Clearly by the state of the world, where most everyone is religious, yet somehow things get done, religious people do "make things happen" just as much as anyone else.

Was it? I never meant it to be that way, so I'll watch my tongue there.

Isn't praying different from hoping/hope?
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby EagleMan » Sun May 26, 2013 5:13 am

As an atheist it isn't any different to me, it's just a more specialized ritual of hoping. And of course they're going to hope God answers their prayers, just like anyone wants the world to answer their hopes. All that differs is the context really.

Postby Q.U. » Sun May 26, 2013 6:03 am

This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun May 26, 2013 1:00 pm

EagleMan wrote:As an atheist it isn't any different to me, it's just a more specialized ritual of hoping. And of course they're going to hope God answers their prayers, just like anyone wants the world to answer their hopes. All that differs is the context really.

I see what you mean now.

The video link doesn't work anymore that sucks.
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Warbear » Sun May 26, 2013 4:32 pm

I can't find it at the moment, but there was a post on Tumblr about how this guy gave a waitress a $1,000 tip so should could go to Italy because her family lived there and she hadn't seen them in ages. It was pretty rad.
I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come...
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
BR:love is just a boner everyone is looking to fart on warbear
Wild Card

Postby Exodis » Sun May 26, 2013 4:40 pm

That's a pretty nice thing he did. Italy: Europe's boot.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Asmodai » Mon May 27, 2013 4:37 am

Randori wrote:Very inspirational. You should right a book.

Randori wrote:You should right a book.

Randori wrote:right a book.

Randori wrote:right

:|
Mephobiac

Postby Fievel » Mon May 27, 2013 5:36 am

All books should be righted.
Offended.

Postby Exodis » Mon May 27, 2013 11:31 am

Yeah Asmo.
What, you want it to be left?

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Blood Lord » Mon May 27, 2013 2:16 pm

I like how vocal the atheists get on this site. The ones that I know in real life (which are few), you have to poke them a couple of times with a cattle prod before you get anything decent out of them. Here though, you just got to wait for the right time. It provides an interesting view of a cultural group that I know very little of.

PreviousNext

Return to The Extrovert Booty Society