new guy

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: new guy

Postby Mir@k » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm

well that kinda sucks because i didn't save a copy and
well im not redrawing it agin man shit'¿s not hard but dowing a work twice sucks
i wanted it because the approval for displaying ads on the flash i posted here the other day is almost completed look

an english version!!!!

and i was thinking real deep about some stuff i read on another thread in spam about portraying your current events and mental conditions in short stories
i enjoyed making the one seen there a lot in a spcial kind of way because its about stuff i did and that reall y (kidof) happened

so wanted to make more and as a candybonus type of thing i wanted to use that sprite but oh well ill just make another
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:19 am

remake it but better. like guy who does stuff for Anamanaguchi good.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Q.U. » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:16 am

Tuor wrote:I'm pretty sure it was in the forum development forum :c

And I'm pretty sure BR saw it, liked it, and commented on it.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Mir@k » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:44 am

BeeAre wrote:remake it but better. like guy who does stuff for Anamanaguchi good.
no
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Q.U. » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:08 am

For a moment I thought I might have saved that gif but... after searching for a bit, I guess I was wrong.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby BeeAre » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Mir@k wrote:
BeeAre wrote:remake it but better. like guy who does stuff for Anamanaguchi good.
no

ok geez i will scour everything in my powur but i doubt it exists as it did in this world

dunno why you always deletin errthin errway n shit i mean damn ~_~
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby BeeAre » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:20 pm

4:20 smoke weed every day
BR

Previous

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens