WW3?

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: WW3?

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:19 am

Whatis6times9 wrote:Oh Bloordy, did you realize that was a burn after the fact?

At first, but then I thought it was a term of endearment coming from you.

Not going to argue it though. I admit that I have a hard time asking girls out. Get nervous and stuff and never really know what to do. I like being approached better.

Zenaku wrote:Ah, college bitches. I wish I was in college :unsure:

What's keeping you back?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby BeeAre » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I think NK is just trying to stir up shit they can't win. I'd think they would go after SK first, and I think China has told them to stfu.

I have no idea though. I have listened to politics or watched the news for a while.

College > the rest of the world.

College is more politically active than most places.

But China telling them to shut up is more significant than most everything else. China is their biggest backer and supplier. It provides them the most relief aid. Them saying "shut up" to North Korea is huge.

Mir@k wrote:Your perception of what you do is irrelevant. To place such a superficial objective in your life goals is pathetic no matter how you wish to call or view it. But whatever really. :P

honesty in superficiality isn't by itself pathetic, imo. to me, it's pathetic to focusing your waking hours on the superficial because you can't find progress elsewhere. Having a superficial goal somewhere in your life, though, isn't damning on its own. It's like eating your favorite candy. :0)
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Zenaku » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:29 pm

My living and financial situation.
"Skyscrapers, Earthmovers, Ground Breakers"

Previous

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!