Switch to full style
A Free And Independent Scotland.
Topic locked

Re: An attempt at a "hello" thread I guess?

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:06 pm

Nope.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:07 pm

Are you talking about my reaction, Grey's reaction, the general reaction, or the obsession with sports?

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:08 pm

But honey if I just tell you then you don't learn anything. Come on, you can figure it out. You can do it.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:09 pm

Wow, what a bitch you are when someone asks you for clarification.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:09 pm

GET ON LILY'S LEVEL BRO LORD

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:11 pm

Nah, I don't like stooping.

Whatever, I can already tell its against me, since Riz is butthurt at me for something.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:13 pm

nope, I just don't suffer fools.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:14 pm

honestly if you just, I don't know, read the flow of conversation a kindergartner could figure out what I'm talking about. this is why I don't respect you.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:14 pm

And I don't tolerate hypocrites. So I guess we're even and can agree to stop speaking to each other.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:15 pm

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOU TO DO ALL ALONG. DON'T TALK TO ME, IGNORE ME. ALL CAPS SINCE YOU ARE APPARENTLY A DEAF AMISH.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:16 pm

also hypocrite lol what

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:19 pm

All games team competitive games you play the game running on your own feet and not on horseback, that involve a ball and involve trying to move that ball to a scoring area without using some kind of stick to move it are called football. And the irony of a brit getting mad over the word soccer is hilarious because they created the word to separate it from Rugby Football, Gaelic Football and classical Medieval Football.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:20 pm

So you're a Blazblue fan? Ever play on Live? Just wondering so I have something to look forward to once I can afford it...and an adapter...and..CS.. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I'm a fan of mostly fighters and (J)RPGs.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:21 pm

Whatis6times9 wrote:All games team competitive games you play the game running on your own feet and not on horseback, that involve a ball and involve trying to move that ball to a scoring area without using some kind of stick to move it are called football. And the irony of a brit getting mad over the word soccer is hilarious because they created the word to separate it from Rugby Football, Gaelic Football and classical Medieval Football.
oh neat, I learned something

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:24 pm

Facts are so fun.

...Huh..'Fun Facts'... That's got a nice ring to it! I should patent that..

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:25 pm

fun facts is an oxymoron!!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:33 pm

You're an oxymoron!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:34 pm

Your an is!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:43 pm

EagleMan wrote:Your an is!

my anus?

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:24 pm

So Taboo, as you can see whenever you post a thread in this forum it gets raped by others quickly. Come by more often if you like what you're seeing.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:32 pm

good place to end this.

/thread

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:52 pm

Q.U. wrote:So Taboo, as you can see whenever you post a thread in this forum it gets raped by others quickly. Come by more often if you like what you're seeing.

I like laughing at you guys.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Welcome to Spam, btw Taboo.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:29 pm

We hope you enjoy your stay at the meat product.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:48 pm

FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNNNN AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS BBBBBBBEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN BBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYY &&&&&&&&&&&&& LLLLLLLLLIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIITTTTTTT BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF YYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP
Topic locked