Switch to full style
Arizona Telephone Directory - Illegal Business Operations
Post a reply

Re: Quick! What's behind you?

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 am

Mir@k wrote:I had to fill a ball with catnip because otherwise i'd find my cat covered in the stuff while passed out on my mother's favorite couch, it has happened before. :C
You should stop filling your catnip toys with weed.

Actually, I found something interesting on Petco. Take a look at this: http://www.petco.com/product/105072/Paw ... p-Toy.aspx

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:59 am

if i fill a ball with catnip i have my catnip going crazy for it inside of my room
if i don't, my cat goes out of the house, leaves for a couple of hours, and returns covered in it to pass out on furniture and electronics

i don't know where she gets it from, but if she's stealing another neighbors plants or nip i'm going to get in trouble

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:02 am

I wonder if you could follow her or something. Maybe on a day when you've got nothing to do.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:15 am

no way i'm following her through rooftops

i don't think there were any mexican assassins and if there were i'm sure they're not ancestors of mine

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:39 am

Well, it would be fun to go on an adventure like that, don't you think? And you wouldn't have to climb any rooftops. Just like follow from a distance and see where she goes.

Alternatively you could talk to your neighbors and see who's growing catnip. If none of them are, then it's probably just wild catnip. Remarkably, I have seen it being grown wild before.

Unless of course someone just decided to throw down a bunch of catnip seeds or something and I happened to find it a couple weeks later. That is entirely possible...

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:15 pm

I have half a box of awesome pizza behind me.

Now it's in front of me and I'm loving every bite.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Brickwall, I'm in class

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:36 pm

My brother at his desk, watching Duck Dynasty.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Still the floor.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:42 pm

like 3 pillows, I am so comfy

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Rough Giraffe wrote:Well, it would be fun to go on an adventure like that, don't you think?

Fun for you, maybe. But do note that you're talking to a person who regularly crosses multiple worlds and dimensions in his smoking journeys for the meaning of life and the purpose of existence. I doubt he'd be entertained by following a cat through dangerous and crime-ridden alleys of the very real world he spends so much of his time trying to escape.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:34 pm

behind me are the troubles of my past.

ahead of me is a bright future.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Q.U. wrote:Fun for you, maybe. But do note that you're talking to a person who regularly crosses multiple worlds and dimensions in his smoking journeys for the meaning of life and the purpose of existence. I doubt he'd be entertained by following a cat through dangerous and crime-ridden alleys of the very real world he spends so much of his time trying to escape.
Cats are safer in the city than humans, it seems.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Q.U. wrote:Fun for you, maybe. But do note that you're talking to a person who regularly crosses multiple worlds and dimensions in his smoking journeys for the meaning of life and the purpose of existence. I doubt he'd be entertained by following a cat through dangerous and crime-ridden alleys of the very real world he spends so much of his time trying to escape.
...Huh. This is actually correct. Thanks.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:28 pm

we all escapin some shit

where my beer

Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Behind you?

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:08 am

^

Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:22 am