broken record!

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: broken record!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:27 am

Woot!
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Reading up on Snafu History I learned a couple new things. Trolls and whatnot, but more importantly were the people who were around back then and still frequent this site and how their opinions on Dave absolutely flipped.

The entire Skorri thread everyone is 'literally' saying they want to kiss him on the lips and that he's a hero, and then in Modern Snafu you hear people saying that they wish he never comes back...

I don't understand. It's not like he 'changed' or anything, he just stopped coming.

But on a more lighthearted note, the mere POSSIBILITY, completely ignoring the FACT that the record can even be broken anymore is astonishing. This site was more dead than usual, and then SOMETHING happens to cause 500 people be here at one time? Crazy.
Blood Archon wrote:Right now, the best thing you can do is just invite the people you know to check out Snafu and join it. OR create a game that rivals the PpGD game, or show that off to people.
Here's to big impossible wishes: Might as well aim high.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby BeeAre » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Broken Record, huh? Yet another BR to consider on my BiRfdé.

As for someone to sanction us?

Egoraptor and Jontron. I'm not kidding. If Dave stops writing things on people's boxes from Shark Robot and listens to me on a few ideas he said he'd love, we could turn this forum into a hub for Egoraptor's and Jontron's fanbases in addition to our piddling little comics, and suddenly have too much work to do, which would be good for Dave's business, and our community. Our standing position and experience with the nature of forum drama gives us a step up on it as a caste that can deal with the inevitability of the things that just, you know, WOULD happen. Someone would be an asshole, someone would be an idiot, they would happen in huge droves compared to now, but we'd have carved a chunk of Internet out for ourselves to cement the community in the very consciousness OF the Internet.

I think longitudinally, Goddamnit, and if Dave listens to me, we can manifest before our eyes the BIRTH OF A NEW GALACTIC EMPIRE

i am not emperor palpatine don't worry 8][
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Exodis » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Of course, the Game Grumps! They've become very popular thanks to fans of both JonTron and Egoraptor coming to one channel to watch two people play classic/modern games! Thank to the Grep Grams, Sharkrobot has become more popular with selling merchandise for the gram grups! And with what BR said we can invite Grump fans to this site, which will boost this site's popularity and members will be flooding in! Did I get that right or am I missing somethin'?
(Happy Birthday btw!)
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Mir@k » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 pm

I love both of them lets do this.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby DaCrum » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:52 pm

I love when people who don't know Skorri talk about Skorri. It totally makes me feel like they know what they are talking about.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Jingle Males » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Wasn't he also Katz?
And also Dave greatest foe? Since I recall Dave threatening to dox him once...
LEMON JELLY LEMON JELLY LEMON JELLY LEMON JELLY
fool my bullets are made of suns

Postby DaCrum » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Katz and Skorri were two different people.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Jingle Males » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Ok nevermind then

Postby DaCrum » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:21 pm

I would call Skorri Dave's greatest foe, but Dave overreacted to Skorri almost as much as he overreacted to CarrionMan.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Jingle Males » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Dave overreacts to pretty much everything

Postby Tuor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Reading up on Snafu History I learned a couple new things. Trolls and whatnot, but more importantly were the people who were around back then and still frequent this site and how their opinions on Dave absolutely flipped.

The entire Skorri thread everyone is 'literally' saying they want to kiss him on the lips and that he's a hero, and then in Modern Snafu you hear people saying that they wish he never comes back...

I don't understand. It's not like he 'changed' or anything, he just stopped coming.

It's one of those things where if you weren't here at the time you wouldn't understand
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby DaCrum » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Skorri once came back. He left too. Uneventful. I swear I was the only one who noticed him.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Jingle Males » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:01 pm

I've noticed that some members that haven't been here in a while now have "Needs To Post More" as a title
Last edited by Jingle Males on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Riz » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:06 pm

heh, cool
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Exodis » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Haha nice.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Kid

Postby Kkeellaacc » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:20 pm

hehe right on
Signature Under Construction

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Calling people out. I like it.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Holy crap, there's a lot of people with the rank "Needs To Post More"! And... I just so happen to be one of them. :|

The Kid

Postby Jingle Males » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:29 pm

that's...strange

Postby Tuor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Exodis wrote:Holy crap, there's a lot of people with the rank "Needs To Post More"! And... I just so happen to be one of them. :|

Post more then
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Jingle Males » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 pm

so does DaCrum

Postby Riz » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:32 pm

weird

Postby Exodis » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 pm

I think what Tuor means is that I need to post more on DIFFERENT forums rather than the Spam forum. I'm still on 265, but if you check all my posts, I've posted quite a lot... it's just not recoreded because most of those posts are on the Spam forum.

The Kid

Postby Riz » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 pm

hm, maybe that's it.

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!