Switch to full style
This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.
Post a reply

Re: Hey!

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:31 pm

Feeling bad about feeling bad about yourself? That seems redundant.
sexandgummies wrote:hi

I give this my boner of approval. Welcome.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Vegedus wrote:
sexandgummies wrote:hi

I give this my boner of approval. Welcome.

hey thanks I appreciate it :*

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Be wary of the creepy forum-goers, young Gummy.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:37 pm

I'll try my best.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:39 pm

The fact that you didn't respond badly to it is a point in your favor.

Some people are creeped out easily.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Warbear wrote:Be wary of the creepy forum-goers, young Gummy.

BAH, I say onto you, BAH!

I figured someone with sex in their name could take it.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:42 pm

sexandgummies wrote:
Riz wrote:Jeez.

i can't tell who or what this is directed at but am i still doing something wrong i just want to fit in boohoo

Fitting in is what you do at a playground when you're trying not to get beat up for being weird. Here you should establish your persona in the way that is honest to yourself.

Are there really any proper creeps in here? I mean, Icha maybe, but she's too old for him.

Also, for those of you who don't remember but for some reason want to.
search.php?author_id=20728&sr=posts

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Q.U. wrote:

Are there really any proper creeps in here? I mean, Icha maybe, but she's too old for him.

Were you not here around Christmas when people were seriously considering buying Liz sexy lingerie?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:46 pm

That was what, two years ago? I don't think he came around here often.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Yog wrote:The fact that you didn't respond badly to it is a point in your favor.

Some people are creeped out easily.

oh goody

Q.U. wrote:
sexandgummies wrote:
Riz wrote:Jeez.

i can't tell who or what this is directed at but am i still doing something wrong i just want to fit in boohoo

Fitting in is what you do at a playground when you're trying not to get beat up for being weird. Here you should establish your persona in the way that is honest to yourself.

Yeah, I know. Last time I was here I tried too hard to fit in and it just made me seem like a retard. And I'm a lot more comfortable with my personality now, both online and offline, and it's made me a lot happier and more well-liked.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Hiryu wrote:That was what, two years ago? I don't think he came around here often.

was that actually two years ago? shit, felt like it was just last year.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Last year was you and me exchanging gifts. So yeah, it was 2011.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Warbear wrote:Were you not here around Christmas when people were seriously considering buying Liz sexy lingerie?

I don't recall reading that. Perhaps it happened in the talk thread or some other thread that I did not see fit to spend my time reading or keeping up with. Though now that the forums have been slowing down I do find myself visiting some more obscure threads I used to visit in the past.

And to be honest, I don't think it was really a bunch of users considering actually buying Riz lingerie. Knowing this place it was most likely a bunch of regulars making fat and unsexy jokes about Riz through the medium of sexy lingerie, with her actively helping the harassment on to fuel her self-esteem issues.

Like a big happy family.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:53 pm

@liz: i dont but you do

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Hiryu wrote:Last year was you and me exchanging gifts. So yeah, it was 2011.

That'd be about a year ago, champ. 2013 just started.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Champ? Champ?! The fuck are you, an old fart that goes to kids football matches?
2012 was last year! LAST!

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:56 pm

You're a Mosama fan, Gum?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:57 pm

ewwwwy mosama "art" eeewwwwyyy

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Yeah. And there has been 13 months since Xmas 2011. One year.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Yog wrote:You're a Mosama fan, Gum?

eh sorta. I don't like his stuff a whole lot, but we're friends. Sort of. So I support him.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Ah.

Yeah, the comics on this site that I liked died.

So I got nothing really.

So why'd you come back? Don't want to sound hostile, but since you weren't around much, I wonder why you decided to come here now.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:09 pm

I didn't come back for the comics or anything. I used to be a huge Bleedman fan, but I got out of that phase pretty quickly.

I've just been getting back into posting in a lot of forums I used to be a part of.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Cool.

I was about to say, the only one really posting anymore is Bleed.

His stories are.

Well.

Eh.

To each their own.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Warbear wrote:Were you not here around Christmas when people were seriously considering buying Liz sexy lingerie?

It was actually just a Mrs. Clause suit, and I think it was Hiryu, Neo and I that were thinking about splitting the bill on it. But it never got anywhere, so it never happened.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 pm

Heh.

HAHA.

Pfft.

God, I can't hold it in.
Post a reply