Switch to full style
A Free And Independent Scotland.
Post a reply

You

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:05 am

You're amazing. There's no doubt you're amazing. You're an unfathomably improbable assortment of cells, who's blueprint cycled millions of years in a self-replicating molecule. Born of a process where so many things could've gone wrong, you, and only you were the one that came out right.

You're born of the universe's parts, yet unlike the mindless void, thought had come to you; Thought like no other creature amongst you had been given. You looked unto yourself and saw how others saw you, you saw yourself and realized you existed, and you gave thought to the thought of thought. You're human, you're you, and you're absolutely amazing.

From You with love,
You

Re: You

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:06 am

You're too kind.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:08 am

Now I can finally take on the world

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:13 am

I would never write this to myself, someone forged my signature on this

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:15 am

I'm not that kind of a guy.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:50 am

Awesome

I am King on This Here Land

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:07 am

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:10 am

You

Got what I need

But you say he just a friend

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:22 am

hello

is it me you're looking for?

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:32 am

TAAAAAAKE ONNNNN MEEEEE

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 pm

To distill so specific a form from that chaos of improbability, like turning air to gold... that is the crowning unlikelihood. The thermodynamic miracle.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:06 pm

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

CRANK DAT SOULJA BOI

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Tuor wrote:TAAAAAAKE ONNNNN MEEEEE

Well I have that song stuck in my head now. Thanks, Tuor. :U

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm

After reading what Time Lord said... I heard this song.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Is that song dedication to BL homo or no-homo?

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Blood Lord? No, that song was on my head when I read Time Lord's speech...

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Someone please hire a cruise liner so I can enact Titanic's 'King of the world' clip.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Exodis6 wrote:Blood Lord? No, that song was on my head when I read Time Lord's speech...

Does BL know you're cheating on him with TL? You must have a thing for guys with "Lord" in their names. Soth is going to be glad he changed his name in time.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Blood Time Lord Soth

Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:38 pm

The.Time.Lord wrote:You're amazing. There's no doubt you're amazing. You're an unfathomably improbable assortment of cells, who's blueprint cycled millions of years in a self-replicating molecule. Born of a process where so many things could've gone wrong, you, and only you were the one that came out right.

You're born of the universe's parts, yet unlike the mindless void, thought had come to you; Thought like no other creature amongst you had been given. You looked unto yourself and saw how others saw you, you saw yourself and realized you existed, and you gave thought to the thought of thought. You're human, you're you, and you're absolutely amazing.

From You with love,
You

reminds me of this:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Vegedus wrote:To distill so specific a form from that chaos of improbability, like turning air to gold... that is the crowning unlikelihood. The thermodynamic miracle.

I thought this also when I read it.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:51 am

this letter to me is nice but fraud. it cant be me. I would have sent me a check.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:04 am

Oh gosh I'm too sweet.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Rosso Rose wrote:
This was actually quite refreshing and motivating.
Post a reply