Hey

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Hey

Postby EagleMan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:27 am

no forum should have that on by default
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13871
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:24 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Hey

Postby Marquis de Soth » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:33 am

Marquis de Soth

offline
 

Re: Hey

Postby Mir@k » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:44 am

Stop being unfunny pieces of shit.
I'm dead serious.

You're in the spam forum for a god damn reason, you know how the game is played, and if the heat is too strong then get the fuck out.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hey

Postby Mir@k » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:44 am

Honestly.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hey

Postby Mir@k » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:45 am

I expect whining whenever it's outside this forum, but here? People should know better.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hey

Postby Marquis de Soth » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:46 am

Mir@k wrote:Stop being unfunny pieces of shit.


I'm dead serious.


Said the pot to the kettle.
Marquis de Soth

offline
 

Re: Hey

Postby Marquis de Soth » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:49 am

I mean, it's Christmas dude, there is no need to be like that.
Marquis de Soth

offline
 

Re: Hey

Postby EagleMan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:49 am

im mirak and i always double or triple post while whining about whining
I couldn't care less about the rock thing, I'm also noting now it was you who posted it, but it's just a stupid thing to let people be able to do that
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13871
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:24 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Hey

Postby Mir@k » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:55 am

Marquis de Soth wrote:I mean, it's Christmas dude, there is no need to be like that.
Yes. Perhaps christmas is not sweet and happy for everyone, even though my whining to your whining has nothing to do with this in particular.
EagleMan wrote:im mirak and i always double or triple post while whining about whining
Why, does that upset you some? If so, i'm legitimately sorry over not appreciating how this could bother someone.
EagleMan wrote:I couldn't care less about the rock thing, I'm also noting now it was you who posted it, but it's just a stupid thing to let people be able to do that
I can remove it and overall stop doing it if people are so bothered by it, but it would be even more stupid to limit everyone's freedom over one single instance.

Whenever you see someone truly abusing this feature, then i'll see your point, however given how exclusive and difficult to use this feature is, i highly doubt that argument holds any water.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Hey

Postby Marquis de Soth » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:00 am

Marquis de Soth wrote:There is an option to turn that function off Image


What are you talking about whining dude? Image

There's no reason to remove it for the same reason. Just direct anyone who complains to that option.
Marquis de Soth

offline
 

Re: Hey

Postby Q.U. » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:16 am

I had to click it to make it play.

Somebody needs to switch to a proper internet browser or equip some addons.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3254
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: Zerus
Gender: Male

Re: Hey

Postby Hiryu » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:28 am

I'm sensing a lot of hostility in here.
Image
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 30872
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:45 pm
Location: Island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.
Gender: Male

Re: Hey

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:50 pm

This thread is fucking awesome.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 am
Gender: Female

Re: Hey

Postby Riz » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:21 pm

is there some buttfrustration going on in here?
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Previous

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hiroko, Millo and 6 guests