*sigh

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

*sigh

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:45 am

Meh.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Re: *sigh

Postby nobody » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:50 am

Moo.
Nowhere man please listen.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:51 am

HOLY SHIT ITS A GHOST!
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby nobody » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:58 am

Nope it's just Nobody.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:59 am

Oh. okay. as long as nobody is there.

and now its gone
its silent now
all gone
they went into the rabbit hole
to narnia, or wherever the fuck it goes
but not me and my foes
for i have no hoes
or bros
or sows
but this my bow
which was made by my bestest friends dads bros next door neighbors mailmans hoe
who looks like moe
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:00 am

The boss has moss that costs money to do... something with
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:00 am

fuck what am i talking about
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:01 am

damn you thing of forgetting stuff
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:02 am

does it look like i care?
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:02 am

meh
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:03 am

nobody, some people are going to be disappointed if you are only going to post in this thread
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:07 am

fuck
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:15 am

fuck this
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:15 am

ya
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:16 am

or use dhoes
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:16 am

no shoes i ment shoes

fuck you computer bitch ass keyboard
Semper Vigilans

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:18 am

Well, they'd be even more disappointed if I posted.

Whoops.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:22 am

There, I killed this silly thread of yours. You're welcome :D
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby nobody » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:26 am

Soon, soon I shall be released from my prison where I have been sealed for the last 3 years.
And then... the world!

Postby Jingle Males » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:53 am

nobody wrote:Moo.

I remember when I used to post like that
LEMON JELLY LEMON JELLY LEMON JELLY LEMON JELLY
fool my bullets are made of suns

Postby nobody » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:18 am

Male Brooks wrote:

I'm old school, baby.

Postby EagleMan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:27 am

Male Brooks wrote:

I remember when I used to post like this

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:27 am

Maybe you're just old.
For the Greater Good

Postby nobody » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:39 am

NeoWarrior7 wrote:Maybe you're just old.

Now I'm just sad.

Postby EagleMan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:47 am

NeoWarrior7 wrote:Maybe you're just old.

If I was old I wouldn't remember things very well

Maybe you have Alzheimer's

Next

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!