Switch to full style
This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.
Topic locked

Re: Stuff: An Unexpected Journey.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:31 am

I don't particularly care.
I'm no longer drunk, but what i said, i meant it.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:29 am

I think he meant more the fact they have nothing to do with the Hobbit, but I'm sure they're fine here. It is Spam.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 am

Drunk Mir sounds like in the middle of the mid-life crisis.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:38 pm

I'm in my twentie-two's. I'm desperately trying to figure out what's going to become of me, so yes maybe it's crisis, even if it's not middle-aged. :B

Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:10 pm

Not to be mean, or a mood killer, but...

figure out what's going to become of me

Most likely the most common and normal thing. A boring dead-end job, wife, family, divorce, and then either heart attack/cancer or a peaceful death in a nursery home. Then again, taking your location into consideration I should account for the higher odds of being an innocent victim of a gang/drug cartel shooting.

But when you think deeply about it, those odds and outcomes are not that bad. And there is a good chance you may get more lucky in life.
As in become a pro at music/digital art, move to the US, make good money and reach sufficient success in life that you can decide more effectively where you want your life to go.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:48 pm

It irks me that getting a 'boring' job is always assumed. Personally, I'm getting an education for the specific reason of getting an exciting, challenging job.

Wife and family, well, that's a choice.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:51 pm

I hope to have an exciting job too, at a zooooooooo.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:55 pm

MY THREAD!

Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Srsly guys

Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Mir did it

Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:05 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

good scene, yes.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Vegedus wrote:It irks me that getting a 'boring' job is always assumed. Personally, I'm getting an education for the specific reason of getting an exciting, challenging job.

Likewise. And I assume most people do. And yet, most people end up in boring dead-end jobs. I suppose there's a faulty mechanism somewhere between the concept and it's implementation.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 pm

ok no.

don't reopen my thread.
Topic locked