Switch to full style
Enter At Your Own Risk (Shit Gets Cray Cray).
Post a reply

Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:31 am

Ah yes, a new game in Skyrim! I just made the most sexy face I've ever seen because the last one looked like a damn lady, and I haven't played this game in a long time. Finally, I managed to make a face that I can look at, appreciate and admire. Fun.

Time to progress through the story. I don't mind listening what Ralaf and Ulfric said when I first played it. And now it's time to jump from the tower to the hut. Wee!

...oh yes. I fell down. The door is closed, and I can't open it. My hands are bound, so what can I do? I'll try opening door, but no I can't, because fuck you Bethesda. I decide to play Skyrim because I haven't played it for months, my brothers flooded my profile with their saves so I can't find my file. I thought Bethesda's flaws in creating their game wouldn't bother me so much. There's absolutely no fucking way out, and no fucking way to unbound your hands.

I play this game, I get fucked. Every. Fucking. Time. Just my luck. I've been playing the games for years now, and all I get, is this damn bullshit that happens to me all the time whenever I play this game, and that's not funny. Oh yes, this is totally what I deserve!

Bethesda, fuck you.

Skyrim?

FUCK YOU.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:30 am

"i've been playing this game for years now"
it's barely been out a year, bro.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:33 am

learn to read modbear

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:57 am

lul wabber

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:34 am

Image

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:35 am

Warbear wrote:"i've been playing this game for years now"
it's barely been out a year, bro.

i have 10 years experience with html5

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:42 am

Pretty sure when you drop down there, you have to choose between one of the two guys, who will help you get the quest for joining Imperials or Stormcloaks faster. Anyways, when you choose to follow one or the other, they will basically lead the way to the exit.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:14 am

Use cheats to fly your way back up?

Or hell, download some mods to improve the game (Bethesda games were made to be modded)

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:32 am

I heard there's a mod that reduces rendering of the frames to 30% per frame. That way it only renders 30% of a frame and since those go by pretty fast you don't even notice it and you get a faster game outta it.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Asmodai wrote:Use cheats to fly your way back up?


I have the Xbox 360 version.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:31 pm

HAH!

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Huh, I thought only the PS3 version was irreparably broken.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Whatis6times9 wrote:Huh, I thought only the PS3 version was irreparably broken.


I haven't found more than one or two game breaking bugs since the release. May have just been lucky, or it's not as broken as you think it is.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 pm

General_Gob wrote:
Whatis6times9 wrote:Huh, I thought only the PS3 version was irreparably broken.


I haven't found more than one or two game breaking bugs since the release. May have just been lucky, or it's not as broken as you think it is.


Swimming bug.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:52 pm

You just have to delete the game data off your ps3 and reinstall the game to fix that

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 pm

>>ps3

lol no patch is ever going to fix the root of the problem

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Well duh, there's no fixing Bethesda.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:52 pm

the curse of Bethesda

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:41 am

Shouldn't the players be to blame too? They are the ones that bought the console version instead of the pc one.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:23 am

Hiryu wrote:Shouldn't the players be to blame too? They are the ones that bought the console version instead of the pc one.

I think the point is there shouldn't be a difference.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:29 am

I would buy Fallout 3 from Steam right now if I hadn't already invested $50 in the dlc. (The game was free.)

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:25 am

Hiryu wrote:Shouldn't the players be to blame too? They are the ones that bought the console version instead of the pc one.

Not really because no other developer has the problems like Bethesda does, and at this point pc isn't even the lead dev platform anymore. Consoles being 7 year old PCs have really screwed PC gaming because they don't care to optimize for the high end PCs of today.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:28 am

Meh.

Weirdest part is, I've had Skyrim on my XBox, and I've never encountered any glitches.

Except the short glitch.

Fuck.

My bosmer got shrinked in size to the point where, when he did the throat slash stealth kill scene, he'd be slashing the person's nipples.

Other than that, nothing really.

I don't know, Bethesda games have alway treated me good.

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:50 pm

And this is why PC is god

Re: Skyrim quest Unbound won't let you progress

Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Ahh, BirgirPall... He always takes away a few hours of my life.

Also, you're wrong. This is why PC is the best.
Post a reply