Switch to full style
A Free And Independent Scotland.
Post a reply

Re: Happy Turkey day Americans

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Then I'd say you party too much.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Christmas is the actual party, and New Years is the post-game party.
i respectfully disagree

new years parties > christmas parties

i've agreed to work christmas day at my pub on the condition i'm not asked to come in for new years

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:03 pm

So if I am following this correctly, Thanksgiving is Batman Begins, Christmas is the Dark Knight, and New Year's is The Dark Knight Rises.

Batman Begins is good but relatively unnecessary except to note a specific point of origin, good, but clearly its successors are better. Most people genuinely agree Christmas is the best, but a few people are more into the different but no less intense Dark Knight Rises.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:08 am

New years eve depresses me, i prefer christmas. I don't celebrate thanksgiving. So i guess i'm stuck watching reruns of the dark knight forever.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:37 am

I don't do christmas, and I doubt my family is gonna do thanksgiving again

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Grey wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Christmas is the actual party, and New Years is the post-game party.
i respectfully disagree

new years parties > christmas parties

i've agreed to work christmas day at my pub on the condition i'm not asked to come in for new years

Everyone knows the after parties are always the shit.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Unless you trashed yourself before that.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:00 pm

I celebrate a holiday in between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I get double the presents and 4/3rds. the food I would during the holidays. It's basically just a family reunion, but with an excuse to celebrate all of the holidays of the season at once.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:10 pm

huh i don't remember ever making that post

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 pm

So you were the one that was trashed.
Post a reply