i maed some new songs come sit and chill!! C:

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

i maed some new songs come sit and chill!! C:

Postby Mir@k » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:01 am

Let's see if snafu doesn't shit up this time.

I'm making a second Stonia album (music made while stoned for stoned people), this one will be called "0Stonya" because i felt like the other one really didn't get put much attention from my part to it and the end result sounded sloppy. So i'm making a second disc with many songs i make while high again, but this time i won't just submit them straight from the keyboard without cleaning them up a bit! c:

00 - Intro - The Fall
Just a little introductory track, to let you know in advance what you are about to be witness to.

01 - De-Rehab
Basically, coming out of rehabilitation to specifically go back to old habits. I had stopped going out of my comfort zone to fall into the same muddy pit of sameyness i had been sunk into for many weeks when it comes to composing music. So, this is a demonstration of effort on my part on trying out new intruments and techniques, learning new stuff, etcétera.

02 - Melody Pudding
This is a mish-mash of rejected melodies and riffs that i wanted to use in certain projects but that ultimately didn't make it because of reasons. Remember how bread pudding is made? This is basically Melody Pudding!
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: i maed some new songs come sit and chill!! C:

Postby Grey » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 am

i feel like i've stepped into an alternate reality zelda castle

some strobe-lit princess speaking in backwards korean to tell me where to find the bongorron sword
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Asmodai » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:45 pm

I approve of this

reminds me of a much more mellow Dustforce

Also, nice flashplayer, you coded that yourself?
Mephobiac

Postby Mir@k » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 pm

@Grey: Image

@Asmo: While i can make my own, it's a chore. I made the player using a very old program called simply "mp3 to swf".
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Stricken » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:04 pm

these are pretty cool. also agree with grey, lol

i think i like the last one the most
Grey: if someone told me i looked like a magic the gathering player i would rip off their nipples

Postby Mir@k » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Thank u all you guys rock.

I'm going to keep updating this thread when i upload more songs of the album, i'll change the title to let y'all know. c:
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm digging it, Mir.

Can't wait to hear more!
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby BeeAre » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:27 am

legitimately neat and interesting. very video game, ya.

Disorienting. Getting Vicodin and Valium next week. It will make the music better.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:35 am

Just out of nowhere, that De-Rehab gave me this throwback to Ape Escape. The original. Trippy. My favorite one. As for Melody, I just wasn't feeling it after 50 seconds in. The clacking from there until near the end didn't really sound well paced to me. Aside from that one peeve, this all sounds wonderful. I'm looking forward to you expanding from here.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens