Switch to full style
This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.
Post a reply

Sad news

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:48 pm

My uncle robert died who is the father of my cousin Ashley.
Ashley has breast cancer recently at the age of 25. Her surgery was very succesful, but she needs the money for whatever is left to treat her with. He died so that she can get life insurance from him.
Sorry about that guys.

Re: Sad news

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Wow that sucks, sorry to hear about that Numa. Hope she has a Smooth recovery.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:35 pm

If he orchestrated his death so that someone could collect from his policy, isn't that fraud?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Marquis de Soth wrote:If he orchestrated his death so that someone could collect from his policy, isn't that fraud?

Yes.

Numa if you know for a fact that it was intentional (as you seem to be implying), I recommend you do not mention that again. It'd be even worse if the insurance company found out and then everyone had nothing. The Internet documents everything. Especially don't say anything like that on Facebook.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Not even sure if Numa was serious about that part. And if it was serious, how would he know?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:10 pm

if he wasn't serious then why mention it?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Millo wrote:Not even sure if Numa was serious about that part. And if it was serious, how would he know?

His grammar is really weird there, so I'm not sure what he means. I mentioned it as a just-in-case.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Not sure If this thread should remain alive any further, I don't think it's a good idea to let your Uncle Robert's efforts be in vain. We have to forget this all happened too.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Forget what happened?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Does anyone here play fighting games? If so, how often?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Nope, Dead Relative.

Am i the only one who thinks OP shouldn't have made this thread in the first place?
Sounds Orchestrated, OP should EDIT post or have it locked and if wants to be uplifted emotionally we have a thread for that.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:24 pm

What?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm

This talk of Fighting Games reminds me of one of the best South park Episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSse ... 764E06E4DC

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:55 pm

My mind has already drifted back to Romney and Obama's presidential debate.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Millo wrote:This talk of Fighting Games reminds me of one of the best South park Episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSse ... 764E06E4DC

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Rosso Rose wrote:Does anyone here play fighting games? If so, how often?
Street Fighter.
In the presence of friends. So I can laugh at them after they lose.[/"good" sportsmanship]

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Rosso Rose wrote:Does anyone here play fighting games? If so, how often?

Soul Calibur 5. Started playing it a few weeks ago, got pretty good. Had to adjust to the lack of an "easy" guard impact (like G+Back), instead using the combo moves and body movements to get around and under moves etc. It's fast, a lot harder, and the movements and combos are more complicated.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:52 pm

I really want to get together with my gamer group again. After they started training for EVO months before, we never got together. But even after EVO, we never got together again... Really bums me out. Haven't played a good fighting game match since.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:20 pm

THIRD STRIKE.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:21 pm

I suck at Third Strike...

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:21 pm

You're offending me.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:23 pm

D:

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:25 pm

DON'T DISAPPOINTMENT ME.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:53 pm

I really wish I had the new KOF game. I heard it was really good and it riled the audience up at EVO. It looked quite intense too. I'm not much of a SF guy, but I also have Tekken 6, although that game sucked IMO. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 looks awesome. Not to mention my favorite character Lee can now tag out with his Violet alias, therefore letting me use my favorite character two times in a match.

I don't have the game though. I wish I had that too.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:00 am

HOW AM I DISAPPOINTING YOU?!
Post a reply