Switch to full style
Arizona Telephone Directory - Illegal Business Operations
Topic locked

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:44 pm

I think it was the gang Bosses. In 2 the bosses were so awesome, i felt so dirty when we buried that Ronin alive and when we put Jessica in the truck of the car. Also the Radio Stations were way better

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:50 pm

So I went to see Skyfall today, because Titzilla really wanted to see it.
While I was taking her home, she grabbed my hand, placed it on one of her boobs and squeezed it. Then she said "you can do that anytime".
All in all, a good day.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Well the only real boss was Killbane, the Morningstar boss died in the opening, the twins weren't villains and the cyber guy was a weasel.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Also Gat dying was Anti Climactic

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Hiryu wrote:So I went to see Skyfall today, because Titzilla really wanted to see it.
While I was taking her home, she grabbed my hand, placed it on one of her boobs and squeezed it. Then she said "you can do that anytime".
All in all, a good day.

Nice going, dude!

How'd you like the movie?

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 pm

The game was carried from one big explosion to another and that's what really did the story in.

Titzilla, isn't she the butterface?

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:35 pm

A wee bit. Still boob.
Tuor wrote:
Hiryu wrote:So I went to see Skyfall today, because Titzilla really wanted to see it.
While I was taking her home, she grabbed my hand, placed it on one of her boobs and squeezed it. Then she said "you can do that anytime".
All in all, a good day.
Nice going, dude!

How'd you like the movie?
It was in fact my first Bond movie, 'cause I ain't much of a fan. It was rather enjoyable.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Knowing your history of over and underestimation, I'm gonna say more than a wee bit.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:07 pm

o snap

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Heh.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:13 pm

About to watch the WHL All-Stars vs Russia Junior All-Stars

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm trying to not watch hockey because the more I watch the more of a tease it just is.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:20 pm

That's probably the smarter way to go

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 pm

how can you say you're not a fan of bond films if skyfall was the first one you've seen

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm doing my part to boycott hockey altogether

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Whatis6times9 wrote:The game was carried from one big explosion to another.

I believe you summed up every Saint's Row game. Also the next SR game has aliens, we are indeed going deeper into the hole

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:45 am

Grey wrote:how can you say you're not a fan of bond films if skyfall was the first one you've seen


this is exactly what i was thinking.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:23 am

Skyfall was great, went to see it yesterday with my gf and her sisters.
I still like the opening of casino royale a lot better but eh that's a minor nitpick, next to the nitpicks about all the illogical shit i saw.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:23 am

Also    m died i cry every tiem ;_;   

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:42 am

Opening scene...    Gets shot and falls off of train.    All I think is "Skyfall" and start laughing like a lunatic.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:32 pm

why do i always have to get stuck playing with retards no matter what game i'm playing.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Most people to you are retards, just basic demographics.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:52 pm

You're a gamer of the old days when gamers were a smaller group of individuals training their skills in games that actually required the gamer to be smart to win (like castlevania for the nes and shit) that now is being assaulted by constant marketing choices that aim at a broader userbase and this causes a demonic influx of new players that have never played a game before, therefore increasing the amount of retards and reducing the gamer-retard relation from 70%30 to 40%60 and the possibility of finding a non retard has been reduced to a flimsy little toot.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:53 pm

JAH MON

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:59 pm

i guess that's actually pretty true. i just wish i could play games and not worry about my partners acting like fucking morons and making the worst decisions possible

i decided to try to do my ranked placements today on league and i won my lane both games and still ended up losing because the rest of my team got completely shit on and fed. i don't deserve this, man...
Topic locked