And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Speaking of Bill Murray, I rewatched Space Jam yesterday :3
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Space Jam is so great. I hope to show it to my kids one day
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:06 pm

"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby tonightscake » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Gets you drunker than a norse god.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:15 pm

We'll see about that
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hiryu » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Alfred, put down the drink!
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Millo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:57 pm

I feel like dying.
Resident Illustrator

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:57 pm

oh?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:58 pm

How was the beer?
All other bears are pretenders to the throne
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Millo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Yeah, had a conversation with that girl I went on a date with Thursday and um she thinks she might move to San Francisco in January and now I feel like dying. I mean I should have seen this coming, my life was taking a turn for the better so I should have expected something wrong to happen.
Resident Illustrator

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Well, just because she might doesn't mean she will, she doesn't know for sure yet. Plus, you found this girl, you can find another bro

Whatis6times9 wrote:How was the beer?

It was pretty good, had the whole thing and then half of another bottle of a different beer.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:31 pm

You can never replace br. He's one of a kind.

Well, hope it all turns out good for you Millo. Is she thinking of moving over here for any particular reason?
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:37 pm

He's in highschool, so I'm guessing it's that one of her parents got a job offer there or something
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Millo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Mr. Sefrol wrote:Well, hope it all turns out good for you Millo. Is she thinking of moving over here for any particular reason?

No idea yet but thats for the consideration.

Tuor wrote:He's in highschool, so I'm guessing it's that one of her parents got a job offer there or something

And i'm not in highschool Tuor. College.
Have you tried turn it off and on again?
QU:You look sad and frightened.
Stricken:i know this probably isn't the time or place now, but god damn millo is a hunk
Resident Illustrator

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Oh, who was I thinking of who I recently said they were in highschool..
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby EagleMan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:21 am

Millo wrote:Yeah, had a conversation with that girl I went on a date with Thursday and um she thinks she might move to San Francisco in January and now I feel like dying. I mean I should have seen this coming, my life was taking a turn for the better so I should have expected something wrong to happen.

Eh, just have fun in the meantime. Besides, she's only thinking about it. Sounds like you might be able to give her a reason to stay. Also too many girls I know move to San Francisco.

Postby Eggnog » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:48 am

Tuor wrote:Oh, who was I thinking of who I recently said they were in highschool..

I think that would be me, señor.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Huevo
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:55 am

Mmm, no, you're distinct enough, I think maybe it was the cake guy
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:06 am

I don't even have a clue where Millo is from.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:12 am

Me either. All I know is apparently people really like to move to California... I don't understand why. Go to Texas. It's easier to buy a house and most anything else over there.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Whatis6times9 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:25 am

Hey Tuor, it looks like CBC and Rogers Sportsnet is ousting TSN on broadcasting the NHL.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:35 am

Wow, seriously? I find that kinda surprising
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:37 am

Mr. Sefrol wrote:Me either. All I know is apparently people really like to move to California... I don't understand why. Go to Texas. It's easier to buy a house and most anything else over there.

You'd also be living in Texas though, so…

California has this image of being this land of sun and surf and yadda yadda and it's attractive to people
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:39 am

Tuor wrote:Wow, seriously? I find that kinda surprising

Bob McKenzie is reporting that Rogers and CBC have some big 12 year deal in place. Any time I see McKenzie with a rumor he's usually right.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby EagleMan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:55 am

Mr. Sefrol wrote:Me either. All I know is apparently people really like to move to California... I don't understand why. Go to Texas. It's easier to buy a house and most anything else over there.

A good deal of Californians do move to Texas.

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens