And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Vampire Hiryu » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Man, I've installed over 200 windows updates on this new HD and I'm still nowhere near done installing everything.
Guess I know what I'm doing during the weekend.
ImageImageImage
Such a lovely maiden
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Partyyyy
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:46 pm

Tuor wrote:A rad chick in my museology class was wearing a hat today that said "Comme de Fuckdown", kinda made me wish that I wore hats so I could justify finding out where she got it and buying it

http://store.ssurempirestate.com/the-cut.html/

I guess New York Street trends take a year to get to BC.
ButtStuff: I love you, too.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Haha, evidently!
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Q.U. » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Tuor wrote:A rad chick in my museology class was wearing a hat today that said "Comme de Fuckdown", kinda made me wish that I wore hats so I could justify finding out where she got it and buying it

There are other ways to get to a chick. Because that's what you should be doing. Not buying hats.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Hmm, I had no idea hats were that expensive
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:20 pm

That's what happens when street culture is being sold to upper class white kids.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Jasthn » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:25 pm

I remember I found a really cool BMO hat over the summer. I still kind of want to buy it, but it wouldn't even look right on me. It would go nice with my BMO shirt, Adventure Time belt and other Adventure Time accessories.

When I say it like that I didn't realize how much crap I have related to that show.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Vampire Hiryu » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:47 pm

So, huh... It apparently took less than 24 hours to make back all the money spent on GTA 5. And then some.
ImageImageImage
Such a lovely maiden
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Tuor wrote:Hmm, I had no idea hats were that expensive

Oh they are. Snapbacks here cost around $30.
Last edited by Creppy Eggy on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Your first sentence make no sense.
Ya, that hat the girl was wearing is apparently $40
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Vampire Hiryu » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:28 pm

I think I paid half of that for my Led Zeppelin beanie.
ImageImageImage
Such a lovely maiden
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Vampire Hiryu » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:30 pm

ImageImageImage
Such a lovely maiden
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:45 pm

I remember when I first saw that, the one I saw had subtitles. I watched it for like 5 minutes straight, and just now I watched it for a minute.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Tuor wrote:Your first sentence make no sense.

And with the flick of my finger, I have changed my sentence.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Much better
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:52 pm

I love when athletes find loopholes in stupid rules. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck- ... --nhl.html
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Hahaha, ya, that was very awesome. Man, those guys went three times tonight.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Really don't get it.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:30 pm

It's a hockey thing, Mir. I didn't get it either...

Ohhhh I think get it. The individual player can't take of his own helmet, BUT if the individual took off his opponent's helmet and the opponent took off the individual's helmet, then it's alright... I think. Again, I'm not into hockey so I wouldn't know...
Last edited by Creppy Eggy on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Whatis6times9 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:31 pm

The NHL has a new rule about not removing your helmet before a fight. Well fighters don't like the rule because they don't want to punch helmets, so they found the loophole that you can just remove your opponents helmet and then start swinging.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:33 pm

I got it before you posted that Whatis.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Haha, glad you decided to just read the article.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Now I'm waiting for a loophole in this stupid jersey tuck enforcement, they'll now miss even more blatant trips trying to see if a guy has too short of sleeves or his numbers are scrunched.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Ya, that rule is super lame, I don't really get it. I think I heard that it was always a rule that they just never enforced, but now they're going to
Rest Easy Ethan

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens