And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Jingle Males » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:14 am

Oh yeah.
That guy.
Image
LEMON JELLY LEMON JELLY LEMON JELLY LEMON JELLY
fool my bullets are made of suns
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 26013
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: NJ
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Image
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4043
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Grey » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:12 pm

YES PLEASE

THAT IS THE FUTURE
Image
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11147
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Grey » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Mr. Sefrol wrote:Image
QUOTED SO PEOPLE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT AND BECAUSE IT BELONGS ON THIS PAGE
Image
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11147
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Grey » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:14 pm

THAT IS THE FUTURE
Image
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11147
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:34 pm

I wonder how the paying system would work. Like maybe there'd be a money slot, and when enough money was put in it would release the pizza. Also, it needs a little flag that pops up or a screen that reads "Have a nice day!" after you've paid.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4043
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Grey » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:39 pm

only available if you pay by card i'd assume.

you don't order your pizza online?

you like, still phone?
Image
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11147
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Exodis » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:51 pm

And if someone tried stealing the pizza, the helicopter would sprout out mini-pistols and shoot the thief.
Just like the ones from Robocop... but can fly.
Grey wrote:THAT IS THE FUTURE
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:30 pm

I usually just go to the place in person because it's usually on my way anyways.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4043
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Image

Comedy Central wrote:Mathematical news, everyone! This week’s brand new episode of Futurama features a special appearance from Adventure Time’s Finn and Jake.

Adventure Time fans may have already noticed Jake the Dog sounds a bit like Bender the Robot. And that’s no coincidence. The great John DiMaggio voices both characters. Worlds are colliding!

The Futurama episode airs this Wednesday at 10/9c. While you’re waiting, catch a new episode of Adventure Time tonight at 7:30pm/6:30c on Cartoon Network.

Well this is interesting...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4043
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby noxux » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Well I think that is going to be funny but also proves that adventure time is in the year 3000!
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 pm
Location: Floating in outer space
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Exodis » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Image
Blordy's gonna be soooo jealous.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Exodis » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:37 pm

Oh, and I saw Dane Cook.
He's cool.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:32 am

Randori wrote:Oh, and I saw Dane Cook.
He's cool.

Watch where you say that. He has a rabid anti-fanbase. I personally find some of his material to be hilarious, and the others very VERY forced.

DC's good in small doses.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Exodis » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 am

I don't really care, I think he's funny.
Bring it, haters
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Whatis6times9 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:43 am

Randori wrote:I don't really care, I think he's funny.
Bring it, haters

You're the exact demographic his comedy is meant for.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8970
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Exodis » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:57 am

Thanks Whatis. Really.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:10 am

I liked him at times. But then other times it took me a couple rewatches to kinda get it. When I was younger I loved the stuff he first did, then with Isolated Incident his comedy didn't feel right. Also didn't like him in any movies aside from Waiting.

Damn it, speaking of comedians got me thinking of Mitch Hedberg and how much I miss the guy...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4043
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Exodis » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:56 am

I liked Vicious Circle. Got me some laughs, some snickers. A movie I've watched constantly of his is Employee of the Month. Not his best work, but it's one of those movies I watch and never get bored of. Strange, really.

A comedy radio show I listen to (both on radio and poscast) all the time invite many comedians that I am both introduced to and love. Some notable (Bob Saget, Adam Carolla) and some that aren't, but still up there (Bill Burr, Brad Williams). Always wanted to watch a comedian live. Just looks fun.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Asmodai » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:15 am

Oooh, Left 4 Dead 3 has pretty much been confirmed... and will most likely be the game to showcase the new Source 2 engine

Here's hoping there'll be a new Orange Box
Image
Mephobiac
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14656
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:10 pm
Location: Cruising in my Atlas
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Hiryu » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:36 am

I have seen no news whatsoever for it.
Of course, I don't really like l4d so I didn't bother searching anything.
Image
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 30870
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:45 pm
Location: Island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Asmodai » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:20 am

Well, it hasnt been confirmed by Valve itself, but in a recent tour through the Valve studios, someone managed to take a picture of the work log.

[source2] Chance L4D3's test_networking unit test to use the devtest level again.


Nothing 100% conclusive, but its hard to deny either.
Image
Mephobiac
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 14656
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:10 pm
Location: Cruising in my Atlas
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Hiryu » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:29 am

Valve has trolled everyone far too many times for me to trust 'em.

And my new headset just arrived!
Image
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 30870
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:45 pm
Location: Island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:59 am

Asmodai wrote:Oooh, Left 4 Dead 3 has pretty much been confirmed... and will most likely be the game to showcase the new Source 2 engine

Here's hoping there'll be a new Orange Box

Valve needs to get a fucking half life 3 game in gear.
Image

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
Blighttown is easy
User avatar
online
 
Posts: 2008
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: An evil lair
Gender: Male

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:25 pm

I do hope it doesn't become another Duke Nukem Forever, us waiting 10 years for a crappy game.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 4043
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: where there's garlic
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Mad Doctor and 4 guests