And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Vampire Hiryu » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Pretty much the same situation as Tuor.

I have the nicest dad.
http://gigolohiryu.tumblr.com/post/5477 ... me-talk-to
ImageImageImage
Such a lovely maiden
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Trying to decide if I want to drink again tonight, I'm thinking against it but that could change.
ButtStuff: I love you, too.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Ditto
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Brax4 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Whatis6times9 wrote:
Brax4 wrote:I used to a LONG time ago.

Is it because your local team is the Blue Jackets?

Nah, I used to watch the Red Wings and the Sabres back in the day. But that, once again, was a long time ago. I was pretty young and I just watched for the sport, and the fights.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Why are those bad reasons?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Brax4 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Bad reasons?
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:04 pm

You presenting those like they weren't legitimate reasons or something, maybe I'm reading something into it that's not there, probably because you said "just". Why'd you stop watching hockey?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:38 pm

My cat is so preggy and round now she has trouble lying down so she kind of lets herself fall to the side and roll until she can gain control and lay down. It's cute.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:45 pm

What'll do with the kitties?
Sell 'em? Keep 'em? Or feast on them?
Last edited by Creppy Eggy on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Brax4 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:47 pm

You seem to be reading too far into it. I meant that I didn't really understand every rule, or pay much attention to players or anything, not like it was a bad thing for the reasons that I watched it.

I randomly stopped watching it, had other things to do. No real reason other than that. Same thing with wrestling, but recently I've been getting into that.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Mir@k wrote:My cat is so preggy and round now she has trouble lying down so she kind of lets herself fall to the side and roll until she can gain control and lay down. It's cute.

Gawww
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:04 pm

randori i plan to keep one and gift the rest
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Awesome, what colour is she?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:22 pm

24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:22 pm

i think the dad's a siamese
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Oh wow! I've never seen an Australian mist before, that's some cool colouring
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Film the birth of the kittens!
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:13 pm

ew
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:14 pm

No, for starters you don't want to see that, secondly cats hide when they give birth and if you handle them too soon the mother will abandon them.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Hmmmm... I'm a bringer of bad ideas sometimes.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Mir@k » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:35 pm

What i'm doing right now is closing all closets and making sure they're closed before we leave the house.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:36 pm

How come?

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:38 pm

She'll probably just hide under a bed or behind some big piece of furniture.

Because cats hide for giving birth and it's easier to limit their options of hiding spots, Rando.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Ahh gotcha.

The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Mir@k » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:41 pm

i'm fine with her hiding under shit, just not inside closets. Cat blood ruins everything.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens