And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:14 am

Well ya, obviously
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:16 am

I think I play better.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:51 am

Probably makes you less predictable for the computer
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:12 am

I'm playing online, I'm guessing I'm not overthinking my plays and just causing havoc.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:15 am

Ah, then ya
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:17 am

Like I'm going to my old standbys of trying to go cross crease on the rush, trying to deke the goalie on a break away or one on one, dumping back to the point and rifling it in, coming around from behind and the tap in, but something is just causing more havoc. I'm also playing d tighter than normal.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:17 am

or else they are drinking too
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:18 am

Nah, two of them had mics and they were frustrated.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:25 am

Bahaha, awesome. Who are you using? Flyers?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:25 am

Of course, for all the faults that I've tried to learn to compensate for.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:28 am

I thought so, but I don't like to assume, haha. Mmm, ya, I get that. I've never played NHL online, who have people been using a lot lately? Hawks?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:32 am

Sometimes it's the top rated teams Hawks/Pens/Bs/Kings. Other times it's oddball stuff because of a flukie goalie, for some reason it's damn near impossible to get anything past Reimer.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Brax4 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:27 am

O hey, I have that game. Got real bored of it real quick. Sports games just don't hold my attention. Well.. Except golf and olympics. Which probably should be the most boring sports games there are.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:28 am

Do you even watch hockey?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Brax4 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:30 am

I used to a LONG time ago.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Hiryu » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Oh boy, Pulp Fiction is on.
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Wooo!
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby MERASMUS! » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Brax4 wrote:I used to a LONG time ago.

In a galaxy far far away.
Undisputed best cosplayer of snafu

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Is it because your local team is the Blue Jackets?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:18 pm

Yo.
I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Whatis6times9 wrote:

Is it because your local team is the Blue Jackets?

o snap
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:37 pm

The Jackets are getting good though.

What do you want, Rando?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:43 pm

They are now, ya.

Wassup, dori?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Pretty well. 4th of July fireworks, beach, all pretty tiring. Been a bit depressed from not hangin' out with friends for a long time. Probably will arrange somethin' later.
Anyway, enough about me. How you been?
I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Tuor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Ok, working monday to friday, so blah. Just relaxing and enjoying my Saturday
Rest Easy Ethan

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens