Switch to full style
This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.
Topic locked

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 6:57 pm

MarshMaleo wrote:NOT THE PORN

I didnt really watch it anymore

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Image

Um...

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Hiryu wrote:Oh man, oh man, oh man. Info from Fables: The Wolf Among Us!
Several screenshots and stating that is set before the first comicbook.

http://www.newsarama.com/17748-fables-t ... shots.html

Telltale?

I'm in.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 8:46 pm

I saw an article of it in GameInformer, looks awesome.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 9:32 pm

SOMEONE DO MY PAPERS FOR ME I QUIT

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 9:33 pm

SUCK IT UP, FIRST YEAR

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 pm

DON'T REMIND ME CHRIST PRE-FINALS WEEK IS SO SHITTY

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 9:39 pm

I'd rather write a final than have to hand in a final paper

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 9:51 pm

i'm just sick of papers and work and school and god let it be summer already

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 9:52 pm

I don't get out of school till the end of July :sosad:

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 9:53 pm

*vomits in sympathy*

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I don't get out of school till the end of July :sosad:

When does your semester start?

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Wed May 08, 2013 11:14 pm

BYU says it ends late June.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 am

So it's Risen Hell Fire's birthday. Did anyone know him? From what I've seen he sounded pretty cool.

Also, 666th page.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu May 09, 2013 1:25 am

I only vaguely remember him

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu May 09, 2013 1:29 am

man snafu sure is lively at 1 am

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu May 09, 2013 8:04 am

Yog wrote:Telltale?

I'm in.
Man, you don't need Telltale to like it. It's Fables.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu May 09, 2013 10:13 am

I didn't know about Fables before that article, so TellTale had to do.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu May 09, 2013 10:18 am

I read about the Fables on Game Informer. Looks really interesting, kind of like a fairy-tale crime noire. With the same art development of BTTF and The Walking Dead, this game looks like another great game from TellTale.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu May 09, 2013 10:35 am

Oooh, John Carpenter has expressed interest in creating a Dead Space movie

Renowned horror director John Carpenter--who brought moviegoers The Thing, Escape of New York, and Halloween--has said he would like to adapt Dead Space to the silver screen.

Speaking in the latest issue of Game Informer magazine, Carpenter said the isolated setting of the original Dead Space's USG Ishimura would make a natural fit for a film.

"I maintain that Dead Space would just make a great movie because you have these people coming onto an abandoned, shut down spaceship, and they have to start it up and something's on board. It's just great stuff," said Carpenter.

"I would love to make Dead Space, I'll tell you that right now," adding that the game "is ready-made" for a film adaptation.

Dead Space 3 was released in February, though publisher EA has said the third game in the series failed to meet its sales expectations.

The 65-year-old director also admitted that he also "stupidly" purchased a copy of the disappointing Aliens: Colonial Marines earlier in the year.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu May 09, 2013 10:40 am

Haha even he dislike Aliens: Colonial Marines. That's funny.

John Carpenter would be a perfect director for a Dead Space adaptation! His style of horror would probably make Dead Space an amazingly terrifying film adaptation! I'm actually excited for this.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu May 09, 2013 10:44 am

I can see that being really cool if done right.



Dark Shark wrote:i'm just sick of papers and work and school and god let it be summer already


I know that feeling.

Literally at this moment I am working on considerably MASSIVE take home exam and it is my final final exam for this semester.

Torturous. Then I got summer classes in 3 weeks because progress.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu May 09, 2013 11:09 am

Randori wrote:I read about the Fables on Game Informer. Looks really interesting, kind of like a fairy-tale crime noire. With the same art development of BTTF and The Walking Dead, this game looks like another great game from TellTale.

Yeah, this.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu May 09, 2013 11:26 am

Asmodai wrote:Oooh, John Carpenter has expressed interest in creating a Dead Space movie

Renowned horror director John Carpenter--who brought moviegoers The Thing, Escape of New York, and Halloween--has said he would like to adapt Dead Space to the silver screen.

Speaking in the latest issue of Game Informer magazine, Carpenter said the isolated setting of the original Dead Space's USG Ishimura would make a natural fit for a film.

"I maintain that Dead Space would just make a great movie because you have these people coming onto an abandoned, shut down spaceship, and they have to start it up and something's on board. It's just great stuff," said Carpenter.

"I would love to make Dead Space, I'll tell you that right now," adding that the game "is ready-made" for a film adaptation.

Dead Space 3 was released in February, though publisher EA has said the third game in the series failed to meet its sales expectations.

The 65-year-old director also admitted that he also "stupidly" purchased a copy of the disappointing Aliens: Colonial Marines earlier in the year.

I just creamed myself.

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Thu May 09, 2013 12:19 pm

If Carpenter does make a Dead Space film, I just know he's gonna put The Thing in the film as an easter egg.
Topic locked