And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:20 am

Oh Japan...

Thank you Hiroko uwu
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:20 am

Oh no, 4 whole hours
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:36 am

We're also wearing 3 layers of clothing, one layer thicker than it should be for this time of year that they never apparently account for. It's hard to stay out there for 15 minutes in that without sweating bullets. And an hour you're drenched in it and aren't allowed to change it unless you've bought another uniform. It's wonderful in winter, and I still wish it was. But sadly, it's not, and all 3 of those layers are mandatory to wear when you are outside since two are part of your uniform that you can't alter in any way and a vest that only make light flash into your eyes sometimes. And on top of those four hours I ended up helping out a number of times anyways because one person outside wasn't enough for most of the day with how busy it was despite how it was hotter than hell. And it was always me since most of the people on staff that do this either went home sick, were already useless outside, or were new hires. Probably added up to most of my full shift. Didn't add that since it wasn't really for long each time. It just happened a lot more than it should have.
Last edited by Mr. Sefrol on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
An Optimist

Postby Exodis » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:38 am

God that was an adorable animation. *sigh* I love the Japanese~
Sef>> Errrmmm... sorry guy, didn't mean to get "heated" up. I hope you get to resolve this. If it makes you feel better the weather at the beach was 60 degrees. I was freezing in the water and it was not hot at all.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Exodis » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:38 am

I feel really bad now...
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Kid

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:44 am

No reason to
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:47 am

None at all. It's just me bitching about a bad day.

Anywho, I want a dog like this.

An Optimist

Postby Exodis » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:50 am

I always wanted a dog like this:
You cute little bastard~

The Kid

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:02 am

Cowboy Bebop has done so much for the popularity of corgis
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:08 am

They have indeed... I wanna hold a dog now.
:lonely:

The Kid

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:15 am

Time to be a dick

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:25 am

You bastard...
:'(

The Kid

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:35 am

Teehee
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:37 am

*sleeps alone*

The Kid

Postby Brax4 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:40 am

Tuor wrote:Cowboy Bebop has done so much for the popularity of corgis

Didn't Silent Hill have a Corgi ending?
I've loved Corgi's my whole life, but I'm not a fan of shedding dogs, so we stick to non-shedding breeds.
[ LVL 131 ]

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:44 am

I feel like I get along with the husky/wolf mix down the street so well I don't need a dog of my own. It's wonderful to see how the owners (that know me) react when they see him run up to the fence for me to play with him since he rarely likes anyone and people around there warning me about the same thing. He's also always angry seeing me go if I haven't played with him more than 10 minutes and it's adorable. I should take a picture of him sometime to show you all.

Speaking of dogs, the Chow Chows that my step-grandparents that like me also are dogs everyone warns me about, saying they're biters. I think I just have a way with bigger dogs. Small breeds hate me though.
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:48 am

"The Avengers" is on Netflix now, watching
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:21 am

An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:28 am

Pretty sure it's just people captioning over scenes of ScarJo, RDJ, and what's his face, talking in separate movies they are in
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:32 am

Guess I'm a little too eager for more Avengers.
An Optimist

Postby Mathias » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:42 am

My ISP can't run Netflix on my PS3. Waste of money.

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:44 am

Your ISP is stupid
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:47 am

Finally starting playing the Walking Dead.

It is fantastic, and if anything happens to Clementine, I will kill people.
For the Greater Good

Postby Hiryu » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:13 am

Man, I bought it on the humble bundle weekly and I haven't even touched it yet.

Too busy playing the game I greenlit a couple of months ago. It's a lot of fun.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/241600/
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Brax4 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:41 am

NeoWarrior7 wrote:Finally starting playing the Walking Dead.

It is fantastic, and if anything happens to Clementine, I will kill people.

Great game from what I played.

Hiryu wrote:Man, I bought it on the humble bundle weekly and I haven't even touched it yet.

Too busy playing the game I greenlit a couple of months ago. It's a lot of fun.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/241600/

I played the demo a while ago. Not too bad. Really hard though.
[ LVL 131 ]

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!