Snafu Therapy Thread. This topic is under Mod protection

Arizona Telephone Directory - Illegal Business Operations

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Postby Millo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Sorry that happened Ex. Do you know if you'll have her next semester? Although I think it's time you move on. While i do think that you should still ask her out you should also be prepared to move on.
Have you tried turn it off and on again?
QU:You look sad and frightened.
Stricken:i know this probably isn't the time or place now, but god damn millo is a hunk
Resident Illustrator

Postby Exodis » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:12 pm

I won't be having her next semester. She said she wanted to get Piano 2 but she couldn't. Who knows, maybe she will.
Anyway, idk. I like her so maybe I'll stick around for a bit longer. If not, well there's always next time... man, it sucks being single, especially the fact I never had a girlfriend.
*sigh* Just gotta keep trying.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Tuor » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:14 pm

If a girl likes you, she will try to find a way to see you, harsh truth.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Hmm. A similar event happened to a friend of mine. I think he convinced her to go see a movie as a way to relax.

Postby Millo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:17 pm

X-Mas Exodis wrote:I won't be having her next semester. She said she wanted to get Piano 2 but she couldn't. Who knows, maybe she will.
Anyway, idk. I like her so maybe I'll stick around for a bit longer. If not, well there's always next time... man, it sucks being single, especially the fact I never had a girlfriend.
*sigh* Just gotta keep trying.

At least you're not giving up dude! Don't worry, you're young. You have plenty of time to find that special someone. Don't sweat it dog.

I agree with Tuor, if she really did like you she wouldn't have said she was going to be busy all break.
Stricken:i know this probably isn't the time or place now, but god damn millo is a hunk
Resident Illustrator

Postby Exodis » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Hmmm true... oh well, guess I got another person to put in the friend list.
Like I said, gotta keep lookin'.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Millo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:22 pm

You need to learn to not make the same mistakes, the fact that you said list should be a wake up call that you're falling for the same mistakes over and over and you need to change your routine.
Resident Illustrator

Postby Exodis » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:31 pm

I try and try to do things differently and I do, but my weakest suit is time. I always take so long. It would've been better if it were earlier but... like always, I miss my chance. I'm always the guy that's told "I like you, but as a friend" or "as a brother" which I find so fucking tired of. I've read so much on what to do to a girl I like. I've tried my fucking best, I saw the signs, and, like always, it backfires on me. Is it my looks? My personality? What did I do wrong? All these questions, so little answers...

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Millo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:35 pm

It's most likely 2 things:

1 Time. As you said you take too long and girls don't like that, if you take too long they start to think that you don't like them and they lose interest.

2. The way you talk to them. It could be that you act too friendly. I'd suggest making a couple of flirtatious jokes around girls you're interested in more often. It's still friendly but at least it shows them that you sort of intend to be more than that.
Resident Illustrator

Postby Exodis » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:40 pm

It's probably the first. I take so long to execute my plan. It's all from fear... and it keeps killing me everytime...
I've got no problem with talking to girls, even making a lot of jokes here and there. She called me funny so many times, so that's a plus for me.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Millo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:41 pm

It's good to get to the root of the problem. So if you work on that whole time issue you should be golden.
Resident Illustrator

Postby Exodis » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:43 pm

I guess... great, I gotta see what I could do to get me off this bad state of mind.

Let's talk about more important issues.
I hope Riz is okay. Other than Skype, has anyone seen her? Tumblr maybe?

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Tuor » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:45 pm

She's been on tumblr too, she just came on skype a few minutes ago
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Oh okay, that's good. Any conversation done with her?

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Millo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:47 pm

I checked her Snafu account and her last post was here. I sure wish we get an update.
Resident Illustrator

Postby EagleMan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:05 am

X-Mas Exodis wrote:It's probably the first. I take so long to execute my plan. It's all from fear... and it keeps killing me everytime...
I've got no problem with talking to girls, even making a lot of jokes here and there. She called me funny so many times, so that's a plus for me.

It's not about making jokes, it's about being flirty too. You might be a nice guy. Nice doesn't automatically get you a relationship. Being a nice guy does not mean you have to stomp all over your sexuality. You can be a nice guy and make flirty jokes and overtures. If you're just plain old nice, no sexuality, even if that means being really funny - well that sounds a lot like a brother.

Postby Exodis » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:11 am

If that's true, then I'm in no way a flirtatiously nice guy who can make flirty jokes and overtures because I'm still an inexperienced prick.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby EagleMan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:31 am

What?

Postby Exodis » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:36 am

I am none of the things you say. I can't be flirty...

The Universal Swordsman

Postby EagleMan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:46 am

That's why it's advice. Even if you ask a girl out, and she says yes, you're still going to need to be flirty and make sexual overtures with her. It's not like it then becomes a schedule where it goes "And then at 9pm I have sex with my girlfriend". You'll still need to put her in the mood for things, to initiate, and to make her feel good about herself. If you want a best friend, then get a best friend, but a girlfriend involves sexuality, and so does getting one.

You're a guy. Like it or not, this means that the burden of sexuality rests upon you, in that in a normal situation you have to be the one to ask a girl out, to initiate flirtations, to initiate sex, to be the one who compliments, and so on. Whether you're in a relationship or not doesn't change that. So you'll need to practice this. No one is born everything. Some guys aren't born flirty, some aren't born smart, others aren't born attractive, and so on. Everyone has their own thing to work on. You're funny, you already have that going for you. Now you just need to learn how to be flirty. And that's probably easier than learning how to be funny. Girls love a funny guy, much more than they love a manwhore. Figure out a way to add a dash of sexuality to your routine and you'll probably do very well for yourself.

Postby Exodis » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:22 am

I guess I'll figure out something. Gotta start learning then!

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Tuor » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:42 am

Only way to learn that kinda stuff is to do
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby EagleMan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:13 am

Pretty much

sure you can read about it, but a lot of it involves confidence, and is situationally dependent

Postby Exodis » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:48 am

Guess I gotta start sooner or later.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Millo » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:46 am

It should be sooner.
Resident Illustrator

PreviousNext

Return to The Extrovert Booty Society