Switch to full style
This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.
Post a reply

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Love you too, Grey. <3

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:18 pm

I love you guys too... You're all so damn cool.

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Who'd have thought a forum could bring so many people closer?

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Awkward group hug time.

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Well shit.

I don't know exactly how you feel, not having a sis who's done that. But I have mentioned before having a friend who hasn't stopped cutting herself. It's a tragic and heart breaking feeling knowing you're helpless to stop them from doing it. But like Mir said, don't stop giving her your love and support. Don't give up. We're here too if you ever need a pick-me-up to get you through those tough feelings.

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Randori wrote:Who'd have thought a forum could bring so many people closer?

In my mind, that's what a forum should do

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:08 am

Tuor wrote:
Randori wrote:Who'd have thought a forum could bring so many people closer?

In my mind, that's what a forum should do


... What? Since when?

I thought forums existed for the sake of releasing pent up aggression.

--

AND I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO. I think. Too soon?

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:16 am

You're on thin ice in here

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:54 am

Who is this krest guy? :s

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:00 am

Some dude, I suppose. Think I might've seen him someplace else, but not likely.

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am

Well his out of place feelings of familiarity and wanton buddy-buddyness are making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:14 am

He's been in the Comics and Bleed forums.
I think he wants to interact with the other forums, but I think he took the loving a bit too far by sharing his love to people he doesn't even know.

Did I mention I love you guys?

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:19 am

But that's the thing you're also making me feel uncomfortable because at ground level i don't really know you that much as i know say, fummo, as to accept your internet love if you know what i mean. The feeling's appreciated though i'd just wish people took me out to dinner before they tongued my forbidden hole.

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:04 am

Ahhh I see what you mean.

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Can we just skip the deflowering and have lunch already?

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Mir@k wrote:But that's the thing you're also making me feel uncomfortable because at ground level i don't really know you that much as i know say, fummo, as to accept your internet love if you know what i mean. The feeling's appreciated though i'd just wish people took me out to dinner before they tongued my forbidden hole.


*looks at Mir@k's gender*

Ah, that makes sense. Let me clarify:



You wouldn't get it.

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:19 pm

HAHAHAHA!

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:21 pm

You are such a fool Krest!
Whatis6times9 wrote:HAHAHAHA!

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Randori wrote:You are such a fool Krest!
Whatis6times9 wrote:HAHAHAHA!


What? Why?

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Mir has a penis. And a pair bigger than yours.

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Just cause his Gender says "Female" doesn't make it true!
Welcome to the Internet, Krest: where the truth is sometimes a lie!

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Randori wrote:Just cause his Gender says "Female" doesn't make it true!
Welcome to the Internet, Krest: where the truth is sometimes a lie!


Welcome to the Internet, Randori: where reality doesn't matter.

I just used that as an excuse to make a comeback. Jeez, you people... No sense of fantasy...

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Sure, Krest, sure.

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Oh shut up and take it like a man. Your 'excuse' backfired.

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:45 pm

...Imma write a rap about the two exes that really fucked with my mindset and try to make it as creepy as possible.

Image
Post a reply