Snafu Therapy Thread. This topic is under Mod protection

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Postby noxux » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Maybe maybe.
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby Exodis » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Yog wrote:what

Hiya Yog. How are you doin' bud?
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Yog » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:24 pm

I'm not starving anymore. And I've been just trying to isolate my head away from the business by playing video games.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.

Postby Exodis » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:26 pm

That's good, man. Trying to keep your mind off of the bad things through distractions (like video games). I'm glad to hear that. Have you been going outside lately?
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Yog » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Well, yeah. I mean, it's not like my fear just came back and all. My body was just reverting back to the physical habit of not going outside. It was more a work of mental motivation, and when I got outside, I went back to my normal self, kinda.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.

Postby Tuor » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:06 pm

That's great to hear, bud.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby True Order » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:35 pm

I'm starting to think I may actually have asperger's. There's a part of me that still doubts it tooth and nail but yeah.
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker

Postby noxux » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:57 pm

True Order, you feel that is pretty hard to you to interect with or in other social activities.
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby Whatis6times9 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:00 pm

People need to stop self diagnosing Asperger's.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby noxux » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:03 pm

That's right. I think you first need to know what is Asperger syndrome and then, if you are not sure, visit a doctor.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby Mir@k » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Whatis6times9 wrote:People need to stop self diagnosing Asperger's.
Yeah it's used too much as a cop out for bullshit behavior.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby True Order » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:36 pm

I know what it is. And I noticed I have a chunk of its qualities. I might just be socially inept with sensitivities to light and sound and oodles of social anxiety.

I'm probably going to check with a doctor to confirm if I have it.

Otherwise screw it and I'm aspergerless.
Overthinker

Postby EagleMan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:38 pm

If you feel like those symptoms are holding you back in life, then see a doctor. Otherwise a disorder is only a disorder if it's negatively impacting your life. The anxiety itself can also be dealt with by a doctor that doesn't have to involve any diagnostic process.

Postby True Order » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Noted.
Overthinker

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm feeling like shit lately. I'm remembering those feelings I had when I was depressed a long time ago more and more and it's frightening. This stigma that since I'm feeling these things, I'm becoming the person I was before...

I'm kinda scared and in a little bit of a dark place in my mind.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:03 pm

What helped last time?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Lots of tough love from dad.

It's a lot more pleasant than it sounds. It was just a lot of him putting a fire under my ass and taking me out of my comfort zone to work through things.
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:08 pm

You should talk to him then, that should help this time too. It's a good place to start, at least.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Have I been acting differently as of late? I don't know if it's just me being paranoid or if it's actually been affecting my posts.
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Yes
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:15 pm

How so? Has it been bad, like just overall annoying? I know Yog and one other person brought it up or something being okay or even good. But then I'm worrying. This is bad, right? I'm just stressing so god damn much...
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:16 pm

I dunno, do you think it's bad?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:21 pm

I think it is for my personal health. But it wasn't as bad as it was when he brought it up... Like maybe I was at a good level at that time... It was different.

I don't know. There are too many things I don't know...
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:22 pm

No one knows everything, obviously. If you're feeling crummy, talk to your dad again
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby noxux » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Tuor is right Sef. If you want a personal advice try to not stress to much, have from time to time maybe ten minutes and relax (just to breath or lay down (not sleep)) when you have to much stress.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!