MetsFan Vengeance Megathread (Forum Apocalypse Now!)

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mathias

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Mathias wrote:Just saw BR's post. You'd think they'd know that the blend you were taking would create that result.

they have a better test which i said they should do. but it would take time to do it at a better lab than the one they had on hand.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Mathias wrote:Parkour golf? :o

that would actually require skill compared to normal golf, which is basically just a snub to poor people.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby Tuor » Sun May 06, 2012 10:34 pm

that'd be pretty sweet
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Tuor wrote:that'd be pretty sweet

caddy goes from position of bitch boy to skilled sniper partner who calls coordinates
BR

Postby MetsFan » Sun May 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Whatis6times9 wrote:Golf better than hockey, basketball or soccer. I'm sure you're the kind of guy that likes to watch paint dry or flies fuck.

Some sports are carried on tv that you can still get on antenna, Mir, american football and basketball in particular.

did you just call the show that the nba puts on "basketball"?
if so: pfft

now i ain't saying that soccer and hockey aren't fine, respectable sports which take years to practice and perfect to such a point of excellence that people literally give you pools of cash because you're so damn awesome. i respect the sports themselves, and the physical strength of those who master 'em

but i fucking hate watching them or having to listen people talking about them
and i hate everything about soccer

there's plenty of land in the world, and golf courses get taxed. dunno if they get a discount or something before any subsidies, but that's a lot of acres to pay for
and golf is only good because it's watchable and when it's on, nothing else is

just my two cents

Postby Tuor » Sun May 06, 2012 10:41 pm

BeeAre wrote:
Tuor wrote:that'd be pretty sweet

caddy goes from position of bitch boy to skilled sniper partner who calls coordinates
it'd also introduce actual exercise to golf
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mathias » Sun May 06, 2012 10:42 pm

MetsFan wrote:did you just call the show that the nba puts on "basketball"?
if so: pfft

Wtf else would it be?

Postby Tuor » Sun May 06, 2012 10:44 pm

He's one of those basketball fans who thinks that college basketball is better in one way or another
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mathias » Sun May 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Street ball, niggas!

Postby Yog » Sun May 06, 2012 10:47 pm

What's with the pfft?

Snorts of derision aren't very much liked. People are trying to welcome you, and if you're an asshole, you'll attract the ire of many.

Nobody cares for the moment, but I'm just trying to help.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.
Resident Old God

Postby Mir@k » Sun May 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Why is golf interesting to watch? It makes me sleep. Minigolf i like, but golf?
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Fievel » Sun May 06, 2012 10:50 pm

I played golf once. I stopped after I knocked some guy out. It was his fault anyway.
Offended.

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:50 pm

The biggest advantage of college basketball is that it's a lot harder to predict the top teams at the start of the season, but both are ruined because the legitimate fans are out shadowed by gamblers and the fairweather fans that will jump as soon as the team goes down hill.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MetsFan » Sun May 06, 2012 10:57 pm

pfft, NBA ain't nothing but a bunch of fancy-lookin, groovy-movin, mostly black guys running from one side of the court to the other trying not to get hurt
they're not playing their hardest, because if they do, they might get hit, and that means less money

it's fucking boring and frustrating as hell

you know what college basketball players are doing?
competing as hard as they can against one another so they can catch the attention of the NBA, ditch college, and get paid more than you'll make in a lifetime

nba players think about personal injury
ncaabb players think about field goals

Postby Mir@k » Sun May 06, 2012 10:58 pm

If it's going to be a lose-lsoe situation with you on everything, i don't think you'll make for a good source of conversation with anybody.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mathias » Sun May 06, 2012 10:59 pm

If you like watching athletes getting injured, then why don't you like hockey?

Postby Yog » Sun May 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Mirak, it's obvious we're talking to a fuckig genius. He knows everything, duh.

We cannot help but cower before his massive intellect.

O great one, do you listen to Tool? If so, why don't you share your thoughts on the meanings of some of the songs?
DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.
Resident Old God

Postby Tuor » Sun May 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Whoa, whoa, don't be dissin on Tool now
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Sun May 06, 2012 11:05 pm

lol
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Yog » Sun May 06, 2012 11:06 pm

I like Tool.

I hate the majority of it's fanbase. Pseudo intellectual pricks.
DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.
Resident Old God

Postby Tuor » Sun May 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Haha, fair enough
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Marquis de Soth » Sun May 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Being overly confrontational about small things is so passé. There's no class.
Marquis de Soth

Postby Yog » Sun May 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Soth, you used to post more.

What happened?
DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.
Resident Old God

Postby Tuor » Sun May 06, 2012 11:09 pm

School, and it sucked out his soul
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Fievel » Sun May 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Marquis de Soth wrote:There's no class.

Class has been canceled? Cool.
Offended.

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens