MetsFan Vengeance Megathread (Forum Apocalypse Now!)

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Mathias

Postby Mathias » Sun May 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Spam, niggas.

Postby Mir@k » Sun May 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Why did beeare stop posting. :C
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun May 06, 2012 10:10 pm

idk :unsure:
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mathias » Sun May 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Crohn's, prolly.

Postby Yog » Sun May 06, 2012 10:10 pm

So how does it feel to have a thread named after you, Mathias?
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.
Resident Old God

Postby Mathias » Sun May 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Pretty gay considering the context.

Postby Mir@k » Sun May 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Hahahaha
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 pm

tryndamere (the ceo of riot games) said that more people watch league of legends as a video game sport than people watch pro baseball these days

ouch :X
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Mir@k » Sun May 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Well, that's sorta true.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mir@k » Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Specially for koreans, i mean shit, league of legends is more than srs bsns for them.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Holy crap, that's interesting. It makes me wonder if people's idea of what a sport is will be changing.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

and i took my last vicodin, so i am on it now, so i am enjoying it. if i seem slow, that's why.

i did a nice easy taper down, and have ambien to basically numb myself the next couple of days through the complete withdrawal. i'm supposed to be not using the narcotics as much these days, so. i am trying to get off them.

it's not like my stomach pain has STOPPED or anything, but they want to get me off of my narcotics. i think it's bullshit, but i'm going to do it to demonstrate that i am able to endure my pain as a choice, and that i am not addicted to the drug.

went to a pain management clinic and they basically dismissed me offhand because i gave them a urine sample at the time and the first basic screen came back with indicators for methadone and methamphetamines (both things i have never have actually done before, but because i take a lot of antihistamines i got false positived for) so they thought i was some kind of heroin junkie meth-head.

so i'm about to have a very bad week to go to other pain management clinics to establish that in fact i am actually just suffering.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby MetsFan » Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

fuck, deleted my post

nfl, ncaabb, mlb, golf good

nba bad
soccer, hockey worse

started following sports during nfl playoffs, got hooked, love this shit

BeeAre wrote:tryndamere (the ceo of riot games) said that more people watch league of legends as a video game sport than people watch pro baseball these days

ouch :X

bullshit
well, probably bullshit
maybe
you ain't got to pay to see a LoL game though
and baseball games are loooooooooooooooooooooooong
LoL games are, what? 40 max?
end of the day, can't really compare notes too well

but baseball > LoL
starcraft too, for that matter

Postby Mathias » Sun May 06, 2012 10:26 pm

So...is baseball better than Starcraft or vise-versa? Never played or watched either.

Postby Mir@k » Sun May 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Ouch. Sorry to hear that br, you can stop posting and forget i questioned why you did so okay sorry.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Yog » Sun May 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Goddamn.

I'm sorry to hear that BR. Have you thought of any ways you'll get through it?
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.
Resident Old God

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 06, 2012 10:27 pm

i believe the dude was counting the baseball games watched on TV. which you also don't really have to pay for.

and when people watch pro League of Legends games, they watch a series of three games for each team, like periods in hockey.
BR

Postby Mir@k » Sun May 06, 2012 10:28 pm

But... Don't you need to pay for a cable provider to give you sport channels, like sky, or dish, or whatever you guys got there?
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Yog wrote:Goddamn.

I'm sorry to hear that BR. Have you thought of any ways you'll get through it?

ambien and maxing out on acetometaphin. i can't have aspirin or ibuprofen, because they thin the blood too much. would cause bleeding.
BR

Postby Tuor » Sun May 06, 2012 10:28 pm

I apparently have the worst taste in sports, haha
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Golf better than hockey, basketball or soccer. I'm sure you're the kind of guy that likes to watch paint dry or flies fuck.

Some sports are carried on tv that you can still get on antenna, Mir, american football and basketball in particular.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Mirak wrote:But... Don't you need to pay for a cable provider to give you sport channels, like sky, or dish, or whatever you guys got there?

not for much more than you buy a TV. also some people watch baseball online. the cost for the internet i think still outweighs basic TV channels, doesn't it?
BR

Postby Mathias » Sun May 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Just saw BR's post. You'd think they'd know that the blend you were taking would create that result.

Postby BeeAre » Sun May 06, 2012 10:31 pm

i think golf takes up way too much land and exists basically for rich men. go get some kids to play parkour golf with binoculars on building tops. there's some fucking skill.
BR

Postby Mathias » Sun May 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Parkour golf? :o

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens