ITT we post pictures that describe ourselves [GAME THREAD] This topic is under Mod protection

Arizona Telephone Directory - Illegal Business Operations

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Post Pictures That Describe Yourself (No Random Images)

Postby Tuor » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:16 pm

...interesting.

I've used chocolate milk sometimes
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Q.U. » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Mr. Sefrol wrote:Q.U.'s got this all figured out. It's why I still do it that way. Also, it keeps your cereal crunchy a touch bit longer.

Yeah, nowadays I like the cereal "freshly dipped" so that they are still crunchy when I eat them. Adding them into the milk, or even in several separate handfuls, one after you've eaten the previous, works to keep them that way.

As for floating on or sinking, it really depends on the cereal, I believe. If you take some of the more regular cereal types they do tend to sink in the milk easily. But when I was young I used to eat mostly the Nestle Nesquik type, which wouldn't sink even if you tried to force them down under or left them in the bowl for a few min to soak up.

Then again...
Tuor wrote:I've used chocolate milk sometimes

I used to put cereal in then shove it down with a spoon until it soaked all up. And since the cereal were all very chocolaty ( it was Nesquik after all) the milk would soon turn into chocolate milk. Then I would eat the milk with a spoon first, and then finish the remaining "plump" of soggy cereal. But that was when I was a kid. (Ohh, primary school memories...) Now I don't like when my food is too dry. I need my tea, and I prefer my cereal crunchy.

Also, this whole discussion reminded me how very old I am in internet years. Remember this guys?

This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:55 pm

I've tried eating cereal with oj/pop before when we used to run out of milk, but I never liked it. It was always a desperate attempt to find a way to eat the cereal like normal...
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Tuor » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Ok, back on the actual topic of the thread.

"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby tonightscake » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Soda: bring some fizzle to your snap, crackle, pop.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby ogram » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:05 am

When your hanging with me this stuff can happen at any moment. http://youtu.be/Y0t1WlLDSMg
I dont have the gratest ideas or grammar (sorry) but the shit i say can make a lot of sense.
im everyones Papa

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:18 am

That looks fun c:
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:27 pm

You just had sex?
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:03 pm

;)
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:03 pm

oh and
Tuor wrote:Image
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:09 pm

It felt so good?
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Think harder, I posted it twice, essentially
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Ik, I was playing on with the song. c:
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:30 pm

sure, SURE
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Dancer?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:48 pm

A second encore?
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Not dancer, no, but still. Yes, I was asked for an enocre. I am buzzed. wheeee
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Asmodai » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:16 am

Mephobiac

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:24 am

I do that when I imaginate as I write :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Asmodai » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:55 am

I've been drawing character expressions for the past few hours, and someone actually asked me what was so funny since I was grinning like a fool
Mephobiac

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:01 am

Yell YOUR FACE.
Yell it in all caps.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Millo » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:51 am

Have you tried turn it off and on again?
QU:You look sad and frightened.
Stricken:i know this probably isn't the time or place now, but god damn millo is a hunk
Resident Illustrator

Postby Hiryu » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:21 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:36 pm

So I'm guessing you're day was EXCELLENT?!
[AGRESSIVE AIR GUITAR]
The Universal Swordsman

PreviousNext

Return to The Extrovert Booty Society