Hey guise guss wut?

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Hey guise guss wut?

Postby not rockwell » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Its been 10 years Ive been a "member" of this site. Its been so long I had to think about it and count.
The ledgend.

Re: Hey guise guss wut?

Postby OrangeBee » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Welcome back, beam him up scotty
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby ULTRADJ » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Congratulations. You've wasted ten years of your life on here! Pfffft.
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby not rockwell » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:47 pm

OrangeBee wrote:Welcome back, beam him up scotty

:)

ULTRADJ wrote:Congratulations. You've wasted ten years of your life on here! Pfffft.

Eh, Ive been posting infrequently in the art forums. I was born as an artist here and had many laughs and fond memories during my teenage years. Is bleedman still spending his days drawing comics?
The ledgend.

Postby Exodis » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Oh my god
I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Universal Swordsman

Postby ULTRADJ » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Yes, that stupid ass hole-ish douche bag is. Over the years, the guy has five different guys working for him. Griddles was a former writer for Grim Tales. Seiryuuga was his former colorist for his comics. DMajorBoss was the former writer for Sugar Bits before he died of cancer. And currently, BeeAre is writing the story for Power Puff Girls Doujinshi, and some one named NEK does, well, we don't know what he does for Bleed, but he's some how involved in the current Grim Tales, Sugar Bits, and Invader Zim: Manifest Doom. He may have had more people worked with him in the past, but I don't know, all I know is apparently Bleedman is a difficult man to work with, probably because he's a jerk off. Bleedman has five comics that he is doing, and even though it's too much for one fucking person, his stupidity knows no bounds! Let me describe them for you.

Power Puff Girls Doujinshi
It's very decent. One of his only good comics because he isn't writing the story for it, at least not completely. BeeAre does most of the story and Bleed does the art of course. If it wasn't for BeeAre, the story would fall through hard with the rest of the comic. Probably the only comic I come back to this site for.

Grim Tales from Down Below
It was good way back when it first started, but then I think it really started to go downhill when Chi showed up. She's not the sole reason why it sucks so hard, but she is a big factor in it.

Sugar Bits: Melancholy
We have no fucking clue if this is a remake, sequel, or if Bleed just likes to ruin comics for us. This. Fucking. Sucks. So. Very. Hard. You'd have a more pleasant time ripping your asshole inside out than reading this comic. The original Sugar Bits was okay, it had it's problems, but next to this comic, the original Sugar Bits was a fucking masterpiece. The original stopped when DMajorBoss died of cancer last summer, I think May 2013 maybe, and then it got rebooted in January, and the story hasn't even moved forward since.

Skull Boy crossover comic
Not much to say on this one. The writer for the original Skull Boy, a some guy named Skull-Boy666, commissioned Bleed I guess? to do a comic for him using Bleed's art and using Skull-Boy666's his characters and a story Skull-Boy666 probably came up with. It's supposed to be a comedy with action, but the comedy is incredibly bland and the action, well, it's okay I guess, nothing to really sneeze at. Read it if you are really bored or something.

Invader Zim: Manifest Doom
Well, the original author and artist Happy disappeared from the face of the internet like, 7 or 8 years ago to apparently go to pharmacy school and hasn't returned since, so she gave the comic and possibly her planned story to it to Bleedman (Bad business move imo. I wouldn't give this guy my dog's shit. He turns shit into stinkier, worse shit). So far, continuing where it left off years ago, it isn't that bad yet? I mean, other than switched around dialogue boxes sometimes, you really can't find anything to hate about it yet. So, I guess it's good so far, but who knows how Bleed will fuck it up.

Oh, and I should mention that NEK is too much of a pussy to tell us how is he involved with with the comics, if he's an editor or writer, we don't fucking know because unlike BeeAre, he doesn't come to the forums and talk to us. Some say he might be scared of us or something? Like I said, the guy's a pussy.

I hope this answered any or all questions or more that you may had, and maybe found it informative. I'm pretty sure other members can tell you all sorts of stuff that happened here if you ask. Like how Griddles and Seiryuuga had multiple nasty fights in the forum and such. But if you didn't care or want to know about all this, then I am sorry.

tl;dr version
Bleedman is some one can't be worked or compromised with
He's a fucking ass hole and douchebag
His comics suck
Many people have worked for him
I hope you have a great day!
Just Rockin

Postby not rockwell » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Hm, that's food for thought. How does bleed make any money? Im learning game development so the thought of collaborating a game from sugar bits did cross my mind. An older IP would be wiser than creating a new one.
The ledgend.

Postby ULTRADJ » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:07 pm

I'm not sure, but I think Bleed may have a day job, plus he does money commissions on his DeviantArt so there's that. A Sugar Bits game? Sounds interesting, but how would you do it? Like, considering the content of the old Sugar Bits, and this new sucky one, making a story into the game may be hard to do. (I've thought about doing my own fan fiction that rewrites the story of Sugar Bits in my own way, but that's for the future probably)
Just Rockin

Postby not rockwell » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:10 pm

I would have to work it out with him doesn't have to be perbadem. If its successful we could make a sequel. However It would be a few years from now. My priority is getting a competitive portfolio.
The ledgend.

Postby Grey » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:19 pm

hi not rockwell i love you
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Grey » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:19 pm

do you know this guy named rockwell
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby not rockwell » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Haha, cant say I have. Be was probably fukin awsume though. What have you been up too?
The ledgend.

Postby OrangeBee » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:05 pm

ULTRADJ wrote:

Not much to say on this one. The writer for the original Skull Boy, a some guy named Skull-Boy666, commissioned Bleed I guess? to do a comic for him using Bleed's art and using Skull-Boy666's his characters and a story Skull-Boy666 probably came up with. It's supposed to be a comedy with action, but the comedy is incredibly bland and the action, well, it's okay I guess, nothing to really sneeze at. Read it if you are really bored or something.

Oh man i Skull-Boy a hit or miss comic or what?! It's basically just another comic Bleedman works on... And that's it. Not saying that it's bad but there really isn't anything to talk about.
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby Grey » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:06 pm

i don't visit here so much as i'd like because i work ridiculous hours at my job

i'm like a floor manager at this pub i'm always lockin up really late because i never get day shifts because i'm shit at waking up

gonna try apply for an assistant manager position at some craft beer bar somewhere soon, just helpin the pub get through christmas because i kinda like this pub
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:18 pm

ULTRADJ wrote:I'm not sure, but I think Bleed may have a day job, plus he does money commissions on his DeviantArt so there's that.

I'm not sure if the situation has changed, but he does have a day job, as he never had a computer at home. He does the drawing and stuff at home, uploads and edits it at work.

Though that was a few years ago, like 5 or so, since I first joined back in 2009. I wouldn't imagine that he didn't have a personal computer by now. Maybe even a damn good one. But he lives in New Zealand, so I assume his house is too busy being devoured by giant Wettas to have an internet connection.

If you ask me what I know about New Zealand, it's that it's off the coast of Australia, and there are giant crickets called Wettas which look like Satan in baseball sized form.

... or does he live in the Philippines? I forget. If he lives in the Philippines, he's probably too doped up on various spices to bother getting a personal computer.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby not rockwell » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:20 pm

So If I visit you'll get me free beer?
The ledgend.

Postby Tuor » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:21 pm

@ Bird: I'm fairly certain he lives in the Phillipines, I dunno why you thought he lived in New Zealand
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby not rockwell » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:42 pm

hes Filipino
The ledgend.

Postby ULTRADJ » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:40 am

OrangeBee wrote:
ULTRADJ wrote:

Oh man i Skull-Boy a hit or miss comic or what?! It's basically just another comic Bleedman works on... And that's it. Not saying that it's bad but there really isn't anything to talk about.

Pretty much. It tried to have humor in it with action, but the humor is very dry, to me at least, I haven't laughed once, even at the intentional stupid plot it has. The action is average at best. There is nothing spectacular about the action at all. I don't understand why Bleed and Skull-boy are even doing the comic in the first place.
Just Rockin

Postby OrangeBee » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:49 am

ULTRADJ wrote:
OrangeBee wrote:
ULTRADJ wrote:

Pretty much. It tried to have humor in it with action, but the humor is very dry, to me at least, I haven't laughed once, even at the intentional stupid plot it has. The action is average at best. There is nothing spectacular about the action at all. I don't understand why Bleed and Skull-boy are even doing the comic in the first place.

You would think they'd just stop but then again other then the other comics, this one is being made by someone that isn't bleed. Bleed's just the artist as far as i know and everyone else left because the hype in them vanished and others were busy with real life soo...

why not keep???
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

ShitPoster

Postby Panty Anarchy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:33 pm

hey Rock, nice of you to visit. come around more often!
Slutty Angel

Postby ULTRADJ » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:09 pm

OrangeBee wrote:
ULTRADJ wrote:
OrangeBee wrote:
ULTRADJ wrote:

You would think they'd just stop but then again other then the other comics, this one is being made by someone that isn't bleed. Bleed's just the artist as far as i know and everyone else left because the hype in them vanished and others were busy with real life soo...

why not keep???

I have no clue why a lot of people started comics on this site and then just disappear after a short while. Only Bleed has ever been active here throughout the years with his shitty comics. Even the creator of this whole site, Dave, has left this site. Now it's run by BeeAre and I think Grey kinda, and maybe other moderators I'm not sure. Might as well change the name of the site to Bleedman-comics.com
Just Rockin

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:11 pm

hahaha yup grey is the head honcho
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Yog » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:12 pm

If this site was run by grey, shark robot would be the largest supplier of weed on the web.

And all pages and subpages of the forum would be replaced by gifs of Rey Mysterio 619ing some poor schmucl on loop.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.
Resident Old God

Postby ULTRADJ » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Who runs the site again? Isn't it BeeAre and maybe some others? Or is it a collaborate effort between the current moderators?
Just Rockin

Next

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens