This forum is FOR jokeS :0) honk honk

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

This forum is FOR jokeS :0) honk honk

Postby Princess » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:58 am

So when the fuck are we getting rid of Krest? Because if you can't see this troll I have nothing more to add to this place. Fuck.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: This forum is a joke [mod protected]

Postby Fummoffu » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:29 am

I've watched this whole "Krestathon" and as a result Spam has become incredibly toxic. I 100% can speak for a lot of people here that this enigma is nothing more than a die hard troll and people keep trying to save him. Why? He called himself the fucking anti-Buddha. He has no desire to change, reason or accept anything and everyone he has offended or pissed off has to deal with it. Why are we subjecting ourselves to this and ruining any joy we get from coming here. I'm done suffering this fool.
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Senel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:41 am

I feel this gif sums up the entire situation nicely.

"I'M GOING TO SMACK THE LADY OFF OF YOUR DICK!"- BR
"Senel I had forgotten how gorgeous your face is." - Doctress
Praise the Sun

Location: That city where The Office supposedly takes place in.

Postby Princess » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:43 am

LOL
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:53 am

SHOVE YOUR BANHAMMERS UP HIS ASS ALREADY. Forum consensus in one easy sentence.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Exodis » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:09 am

I've honestly have had enough of Krest. I'd expect the bastard to change, but it's no fucking use. I've seen people change, both in Snafu and in real life. If he can't change his antics, then why the fuck do we have to deal with more of his shit? I'd expect him to be banned way before now, but the fact that he's still here baffles me. I wish him for his banishment pronto please.
The Last Savior

Postby Hiryu » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:40 am

I have to agree with this lot. You've given him far too many chances and nothing changed. Couple of years ago you guys wouldn't even try to change him, you'd just ignore him until he left but because of this whole "forum is dying so we need everyone we can" crap you guys apparently even wanna keep the worst of the worst. I say it's time we go back to the way it was and just ignore him like I already mentioned because just being a troll ain't a ban reason, otherwise a lot of us would have been banned by now. Mods included.
The one true pairing of Snafu
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Warbear » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:00 am

Hiryu wrote:but because of this whole "forum is dying so we need everyone we can" crap you guys apparently even wanna keep the worst of the worst.

This is a load of horse shit. As I've said to Tuor, fuck the forum dying thing, if someone's a shithead they'll get the shit kicked out of their head.

I implore anyone to go through Krest's posts and pick out three that have explicitly broken the rules of the forum. It's not as easy as you might think it is. Being a general nuisance isn't against the rules. If it was, a lot of people would have been banned before they were given a chance to develop as people. We understand that Krest can be annoying and frustrating but this is why we have a foe feature. You can all feel free to ignore him.
I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come...
Soulchild: u thnk evry thng stupid.
DaCrum: Warbear, why did you suddenly become pretty cool? Stop it.
BR:love is just a boner everyone is looking to fart on warbear
Veteran of the Bear Wars

Re: This forum is a Krest

Postby Q.U. » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:01 am

..........................................^
Also, if you can't stomach reading Krest's posts just foe him until we resolve it. Not difficult.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Re: This forum is a joke

Postby Warbear » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:26 am

Trust me, we aren't just sitting around with our thumbs in our asses giving this guy as many free chances as he wants. This is the only subject that the mods have been talking about since Krest started posting again. Just because you guys can't see things being done doesn't mean they're not being done. The issue will be resolved one way or another, but we're not going to ban someone just because people don't like him.
Veteran of the Bear Wars

Postby Hiryu » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:38 am

Nice to see you only focusing on one point of what I said, Warbutt.
Warbear wrote:I implore anyone to go through Krest's posts and pick out three that have explicitly broken the rules of the forum. It's not as easy as you might think it is. Being a general nuisance isn't against the rules. If it was, a lot of people would have been banned before they were given a chance to develop as people. We understand that Krest can be annoying and frustrating but this is why we have a foe feature. You can all feel free to ignore him.
Hiryu wrote:I say it's time we go back to the way it was and just ignore him like I already mentioned because just being a troll ain't a ban reason, otherwise a lot of us would have been banned by now. Mods included.
The one true pairing of Snafu
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Warbear » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:42 am

I was elaborating on the points you had given, thank you.
Veteran of the Bear Wars

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:10 am

I'm in agreement with the non-blue names.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:30 am

As one of the only people who made it public of being on his side more than once, but finally being broken down by weeks (See; months) of having nothing to show for it, I've come to the conclusion that the most common denominator here is Krest. Before I thought the problem was people being too sensitive, and although this can still be the case sometimes, seeing even the most level headed people here I know going bananas over this has gotten me to rethink my initial claims on Krest and admit I was wrong for the most part. Until that is, Krest ACTUALLY comes to a major Breakthrough in that thread he made. He was showing some kind of improvement back there, but I guess we'll find out in the future.

The only thing that halts me and what I would assume most people from calling for pure absolute blood would be the fact that I/We don't think he's doing it on purpose, as much of a copout that sounds like. He's young, inexperienced, has admitted he's bad with words, and has very VERY few friends here. It could be because he has no friends that he acts like this, or he acts like this because he has no friends. I don't know, I am neither a psychologist nor a mod capable of making the final call. I would support whatever actions the mods finally enact.

But if he does end up staying for the long haul, someone needs to teach him Small-Talk. Posts consisting of less than 10 words. It's very hard to make posts you regret in under 10 words. :roll:

I don't know. Am I the only one who has come to this conclusion?
Bird oft Error

Postby Yog » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:58 am

I have come to a similar conclusion, but there's a point where you must throw out your convictions if you truly want to evolve.

When I said he was thick, I mean it. He is so stuck in his ways that change looks to be but a glimmer of a possibility.

If he's going to ignore everyone, there's only so much we can do.

I can see he's kinda making baby steps. It's impossible to deny that.

But one of his posts can be interpreted as a troll, because of how out of nowhere it it.

It almost seems like he's putting on an act.

I feel Krest can change. But he must prove this personality genuine as well for people to take him seriously.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.

Postby Millo » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:06 am

I still think the New Section is the suckest part but whateeeeeves
Begone Dirty Whores!
QU:You look sad and frightened.

Postby Comic Kitten » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:13 am

There's a few simple ways to post in a forum without offending people:

1 - If you DO offend people, re-read your posts and apologize. Do not try to defend yourself because you are terrified of being wrong. You appear more idiotic if you fight a losing battle than just admitting fault and moving on.
2 - Read what you write before posting it. Maybe read it a few times. The way you write things is important because no one can see your facial expressions or hear your tone of voice.
3 - Do not try to rationalize poor behavior with the stupid, angst-y excuse of "no one understands me". Or even worse, saying you are an enigma.
4 - Do not just ignore what people say because you do not agree and then expect them to listen to you. If you want respect, you need to respect them, too.
5 - Instead of laughing things off or waiting for things to die down, JUST APOLOGIZE. We are all humans, and it is okay to admit fault.
Meow.

Postby Yog » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:17 am

Krest, listen to Comic Kitten. She is one of the many people that try and help you, but she hasn't given up yet.
DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.

Postby Comic Kitten » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:34 am

I'm not rooting for Krest to stay or trying to get him banned. I'm just being Captain Obvious.
Meow.

Postby Yog » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:39 am

Oh, sorry, lol.

You've been a lot kinder than most, though.
DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.

Postby Comic Kitten » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:45 am

Haha no need to apologize! I just feel like if you're socializing online, there is proper ettique to follow (and pretty simple to do so). Krest has obviously lost sight of those rules :roll:

I don't feel a need to be mean just for the sake of hurting people. I do, however, try to be honest. For example, the post I recently made in reply to Krest's initial frustration wasn't exactly nice, but it was honest:
Comic Kitten wrote:Krest:

I honestly HATE the excuse: "I am so different, no one understands me, I am an enigma, etc." to cover up idiotic posts. I also dislike when you say, "I read EVERYTHING and think things through!" when obviously the majority of your posts do not support that.

You are not some strange, unknown force that no one understands. And you are not the "anti-Buddha". You are someone that posts on a whim and gets upset when there are repercussions, then later tries to defend your posts instead of admitting fault and moving forward.

Please stop trying to act enlightened, entitled, intelligent, and above everyone else. You are none of those things.
Meow.

Postby Yog » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:49 am

Better than my explosive moments, trust me.
DaCrum
Absurdum vitae.

Postby Princess » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:01 pm

One thing I have to add about foeing Krest: All well and good, but he posts so much that the forum will be a cluster fuck of "do you want to see this post?"
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Princess » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Also, if being a misogynistic, proeating disorder douche isn't breaking some type of rule I'm quite disappointed.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Millo » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Is stirring up drama not against the rules here? Because to say you can't ban someone for being a dick is dumb ESPECIALLY when they're being a dick on purpose.
Begone Dirty Whores!
QU:You look sad and frightened.

Next

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!