Blood, Lust and Hatred (AKA B.L.T.) by dramaqueen117

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Blood, Lust and Hatred (AKA B.L.T.) by dramaqueen117

Postby Grey » Mon May 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Chapter One

“One day darling, you shall understand that the pain and suffering I have put you through has been in your best interest.” Jesse said in an exhausted and slightly menacing voice.
“Screw you!” Schuyler spat. “I hate you! I swear to god, one day when I know enough to survive on my own, I will kill you.” She stated with vengeance.
-Sighs- “Schuyler, Schuyler, Schuyler.” Jesse tsked. “You really must learn to control your emotions! Human women are bad enough, but an angry vampyress? That’s at least 10 times worse.”
“I resent that comment you misogynistic pig!” Schuyler jumped to her feet. Normally she would have lost her balance; automatically she braced herself only to find she need not. Despite her four inch, thigh high, side laced, leather boots, the ancient blood coursing through her veins gave her excellent balance.
Jesse took her momentary confusion as a chance to fully admire her long, slender (yet curvy) body. She had a pale pixie-like face with big green eyes and large reddish lips, high cheekbones, and a tiny perfect nose. Her hair, which Jesse loved most, was long and thick, falling in unruly red/black curls down her back to the small of her back. She was truly beautiful.
“What the hell are you looking at!?” Schuyler demanded. She squirmed under his piercing stare. She then cocked an eyebrow as she straightened her outfit; her boots, black ripped fishnets, a black chiffon mini skirt, and a black Nightmare Before Christmas t-shirt she remodeled herself. “Seriously” she fluffed her hair “Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” She was beginning to lose her cool. *He may be an ass, but he is HOTT.” She thought. *Ugh! I have such a one tracked mind! *
“Uhm… uh… sorry” Jesse stammered as he snapped out of his daze. “I… just…. well… Forget it, follow me.” He spat out exasperated.
-Psh- “Like I’d follow you anywhere!” she exclaimed. “I’d die first.”
“Well… technically…”
“Oh shut up! I mean truly die. As in kill my forsaken form die!” she fumed.
“Come, I will show you to your living quarters…. Well you know what I mean!” he held out his arm indicating a dark hallway.
“Asshole” she breathed.
“What was that darling? Still think I’m an asshole do you?” He smirked. She’d only been a vampyre for a few days and already she was driving him crazy.
“What?! There’s no way in hell you could have heard that! I barely whispered it!” She stammered.
“Darling, don’t you pay any attention to me? I explained that vampires have heightened senses. I would have heard you even if you were miles away.” He explained.
“Shove it” she flipped him a graceful bird.
“Gladly” he wiggled his eyebrows, swiftly moving towards her. His speed caught her by surprise and she gasped as he wrapped his arms gently but firmly around her waist.
“Ready Querida?” he breathed across her neck.
“I…umm ….I …. I don’t know what that means, but I want you to get off me, if you weren’t behind me I’d kick your ass…” Schuyler whispered breathlessly, not sure if she meant it or not. Then as quickly as he’d been there, he released her and disappeared down the hallway. Her knees nearly gave out when he let her go.
“Now follow me.” He ordered, all traces of emotion suddenly gone from his face.
The sudden change in his emotions surprised her and gave her the chills. “I’m cold, could I have a sweatshirt or something?” She knew if she went with him, she might never see any traces of the human world again.
“You’re a vampyre.” He said with traces of humor in his voice “No shit you’re cold, you’re dead!” He tried to crack a joke, dimples popping out beneath his narrow cheekbones.
Schuyler looked towards the floor, not finding his joke one bit funny.
Seeing his joke had upset her, he fixed her with a tender gaze, put an arm around her waist, and led her down the dark corridor towards her future home.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Re: Blood, Lust and Hatred (AKA B.L.T.) by dramaqueen117

Postby Grey » Mon May 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Chapter Two

"Welcome to Le Chateu de Schuyler, the decor isn't all that, but if you'd like we may be able to fix it up to your liking." Jesse said as he presented the room to her.
As Schuyler walked in her eyes grew wideand her jaw fell open, it was the most beautiful room she had ever seen! She breathed in the fresh scent of her black eqyptian cotton sheets on her queen sized, four post, canopy bed. She gazed around at the crandberry red walls, black gauze curtains, and the soft white carpet. She knew then that living in this place may not be as bad as she thought.
She flopped herself down on her bed, drew in a deep breath, and closed her eyes. *Damn this bed is comfortable.* She thought as she rolled into a ball and opened her eyes. When she looked up she noticed Jesse staring at her. "See something you like?" Schuyler asked in what was meant to be a sarcastic mock sexy voice, but what came out was a scared, hopeful whisper.
"Schuyler" he sighed, loving the way her name felt on his lips.
"Hmm?" She murmered, loving the way he said her name.
He knitted his brow, he looked so sexy at that moment. Touseled, chin length, black hair. Pale flawless skin, thin cheekbones, dispite his gorgeous dimples, full bowed lips, and big ebony eyes surrounded by thick, dark eyelashes. His brown eyes locked with her green ones.
"I know you probably really don't want to talk about this right now, but you've now been a vampyre for two days, more or less. You must, wheather you like t or not, feed." He said firmly.
Her jaw dropped.
His face softened, "I know it sounds terrible! But in order to survive you must drink blood." He reasoned.
She gasped as she shook her head violently.
"Schuyler, Iknow it may sound horrible, But right now you don't really have to drink human blood....yet. You can feed on animal blood. But i must warn you. Eventualy you will have to feed off of a human to complete the transformation, or you will die." He finished bracing, and cursing himself for ruining the moment. *i'm such an ass* he kicked himself.
"You want me to... Holy Fucking Shit! i could never! Are you kidding me? Holy Shit, theres no fucking way! I won't, I refuse." She stated firmly. *He's such a doucebag* she thought as she shuddered, just the thought of feeding... ugh she couldn't even stand the smell of blood, let alone the taste.
"Baby, please, you have to to stay alive!" Jesse pleaded.
"No, never. I have never, since i was a child, been able to stand the smell of blood! And now you're asking me to drink it!? And from a living breathing thing! I just can't!" *Plus* she added silently, *If i feed, i will officialy be a vampyre.*
"That's impossible. Humans can't smell blood! Besides You won't be killing anything! You will only take enough blood to sustain you, you will barely cause any harm! the worst is the person will wake up a little dizzy." Jesse explained.
"Well I can smell blood, I guess i'm just a freak, and I just can't drink blood.! Plus, how will i not inflict harm? Won't these people notice fang marks in their necks!?" Schuyler ranted.
Jesse had a quizical look on his face, and then after a moment he fell to the floor laughing.
"Are you laughing at me!? I hardly think this is funny!"
"It's just what you said is ridiculous!" His speech was broken with laughter. "When you feed you don't bite people! Your fangs only protrude when you feel threatened or you are turning someone. Darling, I would never ask you to bite anyone. When you bite, you release a poison through your fangs into the victims blood stream and then... Well, you'll learn that later.
"Well then, how do you feed?" Schuyler asked, perplexed.
"As you may have noticed along with your new talents, your nails have also become extremely strong, you simply make a small incision and draw the blood from there, then you heal the wound and leave. It's quite simple and usualy painless," Jesse stated, having recovered from his fit.
"I still can't do it Jesse, I really can't, and i won't." *There i was firm, he'll have to listen to that! Oh god, he's wrinkling his brow, he looks so damn hot when he wrinkles his brow! Wow, do i have a one tracked mind or what? STOP WRINKLING YOUR BROW DAMNIT!* -gasp- "What was that?" she said out loud.
"What!?" Jesse asked.
"You unwrinkled your brow." She accused.
"Um... is that a problem?"
"Don't play dumb with me! Tell me whats going on. NOW!"
"Nothing... I wasn't.... God you have such a one-tracked mind!" *SHIT* Jesse closed his eyes, realizing his mistake in quoting her exact words, he'd to be more careful.
"Tell me what the fuck is going on, or i swear i will slit you throat, dance in your blood, and laugh the whole gaddamn time i'm doing it!" Schuylers rage reached a new level as a breeze coming from within her began whipping her hair around her wildly.
Her sudden anger caught him off guard. "Umm.. woudl you really? Cause that kinda... turns me on..?" Jesse admitted.
"What!?... okay... ew." *Wow! I turned him on (does mental happy dance) Just goes to show no all guys are into just tits and ass... well ok.. so my tits are pretty huge... well it shows they don't just want ass?*
"Actualy you have a very nice ass, your.. tits... are a plus though." Jesse sighed. He might as well tell her the truth, she'd discover it for herself soon anyway.
"How the hell... oh come on! Don't tell me you can read minds too!?"
-Sigh- "Guilty. My apologies Schuyler. I suppose i should have informed you from the start. Soon you too will be able to read minds." Jesse broke down, explaining hie secret. *Damn now i won't be able to monitor her thoughts anymore.*
"I can't believe you! You... you...Asshole! Leave right now!" Schuyler said trying desperatly to supress her tears. She couldn't believe she'd been so foolish as to let herself begin to trust him.
"Wait Schuyler, come one! I'm sorry! Please!?" he begged.
"GET OUT!" she screamed so forcefully, he was thrown against the wall. He rose silently and left the room, she slammed the door behind him.
He slumped against the wall in his room and began to curse himself for being an ass and possibly losing his one and only companion.
Back in her room Schuyler ripped off her clothes, blinded by tears, slipped on a long black silk night gown (jesse had provided her with many clothes and luxuries), ran to her radio to crank up the new My Chemical Romance Album, and lay on her bed to let Gerards haunting voice, and soulful lyrics paired with Mikey's, Frank's, Ray's and Bob's loud revenge seeking acoustics lull her into a dreamless sleep.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby Grey » Mon May 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Chapter Three

*Hmm, what is that amazing smell?* Schuyler, too lazy to open her eyes, thought to herself. –Groans- “Is it morning already? I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus!” She glared at the clock, 12pm, god she had slept late. Looking around she then saw that her room was filled with red roses. In the middle of the red abyss was a single white rose. She reached for it. *How sweet!* She thought as she discovered a black card with red slanted writing on it…

Dearest Schuyler, (it read)
I am so sorry, I truly am an ass. Please forgive me! I hope you enjoy the flowers.
Eternally yours,
Jesse L Van Corvin

Then it all came flooding back to her, the deception, the hatred, the sorrow, but most of all the confusion. She couldn’t help being attracted to Jesse despite all he had done to her. “I need a shower.” She decided as she looked at her puffy face and rumpled appearance.
-In other parts of the mansion-

“Hmm, to be an ass, or not to be an ass? That is the question.” Jesse smiled to himself as he heard Schuyler turn on the shower, and desperately wished he were there too. “Oh well, let’s drop in for a little visit, shall we?” He smiled, his voice heavy with gusto.
.:“Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am I who you think about in bed? When the lights are dimming your hands are shaking as you’re sliding off your dress.”:. Schuyler sang to herself. Rinse the shampoo, leave conditioner in for three minutes, she went through the same routine every time she showered. Shave the legs… “Holy Shit! What the hell are you doing in here?!?!?!?!” She screamed.
“Clearly, I am using the bathroom, that’s usually what people do in the bathroom, they use it.” Jesse answered nonchalantly, his upper lip only slightly twitching.
“Well I’m in here! Do you mind?!”
“Not at all, thank you though for considering my feelings. But it’s not like I’ve never seen a naked woman before, besides the glass is frosted…. I can’t see much.”
“Asshole! Jesus Christ! You have your own friggin’ bathroom.!” Schuyler snapped back.
“Yes, but yours is so much warmer!” Jesse reasoned while he shaved what little stubble he had on his chin.
“I CANNOT believe you! Are you almost done? I’d like to get out!”
“Go ahead, you’re not in my way.” He shrugged.
“Fine” –Scowls- “I’ll stay in here until you are finished.” Schuyler pouted.
“Hmmm, it’d be a shame to waste all that water.” Jesse grinned devilishly. “Maybe I’ll just join you!” He swiftly moved towards the shower.
“NOOOO!” she shrieked, desperately trying to cover herself as Jesse neared the door, but did not enter.
*My god she’s got a gorgeous body.*
“PERVERT! MY GOD I’M RIGHT HERE! Keep it to yourself!”
“i… i… I didn’t say that out loud.” Jesse said, shocked.
“You so did! I heard you clear as a bell!” she accused.
“No, I am positive I thought it. There is no way your powers should be developing this quickly! You aren’t even a full vampyre yet! This is beyond bizarre!” Jesse explained, puzzled by the circumstance.
“Sorry?” Schuyler apologized.
“Don’t apologize, it’s not your fault. I’ve got to think about this, I’m sorry for interrupting you darling. I’ll go now.” Jesse turned to leave.
“Wait!” Schuyler exclaimed.
“Yes?” Jesse stopped.
“Uh… cold you hand me a towel? I forgot to grab one and put it by the shower.” She stammered, turning off the faucet.
“oh, Uhm… sure, yes, of course, hold on.” Jesse replied, blushing.
“Just don’t look, alright?”
“Gosh, ruin all my fun.” Jesse grinned as they awkwardly joked.
“Shut up!” She playfully scolded him.
Jesse held up the towel for her, averting his eyes, she stepped into the towel and he wrapped it around her. He could smell her hair, her soap, and he didn’t want to leave, but he had to find out why her powers were developing so quickly.
“Thanks.” She blushed.
-Clears throat- “Oh um, No problem. I’m going to do a little research, stay near, I might need some blood to analyze.” Jesse explained.
“okay…*It’s not as if I could go anywhere anyway* she thought.
“What do you mean by that? I’m not keeping you chained up.” Jesse asked. “Oh, and I wasn’t scanning your thoughts this time you projected It.” he defended himself.
“Oh, I didn’t know I could… project.. and what I meant was, I can’t leave because of the sun. wont I like burst into flames or something?”
“What?!” –laugh- “Heavens no! Do you really believe all those silly tales?” He asked, then ripped open the curtains, letting the warm sun caress their skin. “Vampyres are only sensitive to the sun, not completely allergic! If you stay out in the sun, you will burn faster than humans, but it wont instantaneously kill you.” Jesse explained.
“Oh… okay.” Schuyler sighed, feeling foolish. “So you mean all that stuff… sunlight, garlic, crosses, holy water? It’s all a myth?” She was really confused now.
“Well not all of it.” He explained. “The sunlight I just explained, and only evil vampyres hate religious relics. I mean most vampyres don’t like them because vampires are the damned, which means god has forsaken them from ever having any kind of an afterlife, they are damned to this life for all eternity. However the garlic thing is one hundred percent true. If you are ever going to be in its presence you must first give yourself a shot, otherwise you’ll go into an anaphylactic shock.” Jesse warned.
“But why?”
“Well, no one actually knows for sure.” He began. “Consuming garlic thins the blood, so that’s why we cannot consume it. but no one actually knows why vampyres are so allergic that being in its presence affects them.” He finished.
“Okay I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for everything.” Schuyler moved towards the sink.
“No problem, I have to get to that research now.” He glided towards the door.
When he was gone Schuyler sank down to the floor. “What am I doing?” she groaned. “He took my life from me. He damned me for all eternity!” she reasoned. “Oh, but he’s so cute! And sweet! And can be such a gentleman, besides maybe he turned me because he was lonely. Maybe he wanted someone to exist for all eternity with, maybe I should feel honored he picked me?” she argued. Whatever, for now he’s off the hook.” And with that she brushed her teeth and went to her room to get dressed. All the while she was singing .: “This may never start, we could fall apart, and I’d be your memory”:.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby Grey » Mon May 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Chapter Four

While Schuyler was getting dressed Jesse ran down to his laboratory (yes, he has a laboratory, he’s a vampyre he needs one, plus what was he supposed to do with the extra room? He lives in a mansion for Christ’s sake.)
“This is very odd. There is nothing in any of the books about a young vampyre developing so rapidly.” Jesse stroked his non-existent beard.
At that moment Schuyler walked in. She had changed into a black lace corset, a pair of dark skinny jeans, and a pair of black flip-flops. To tie the whole outfit together her nails were painted cranberry, her hair in a messy bun, and there was a piece of long black stain ribbon tied in a choker around her neck, the long curly ribbon tails mingled with loose tendrils of her unruly hair.
“What are you doing?” she asked him, hopping up onto a clean counter top.
“I’m studying vampire secrets and lore for an explanation.” He explained. “Now I’m going to need some blood.”
“Okay.” She winced as he pierced her flesh with the syringe.” Hey that’s odd, my blood smells different than usual, richer some how.” She noted.
“That’s the way vampyre blood smells.” Jesse replied as he evenly distributed the blood onto a slide, and put a cover on it. He then slipped the slide under the microscope. “ That’s odd.” He muttered to himself.
“What?” Schuyler rushed over to see.
“Well you see, normal vampyres blood is a maroon color, tinted purple, you’re blood however, is almost the color of tomato juice. To the naked eye it could almost pass for human blood. But when we look under a microscope, we see that your molecules are buzzing, they’re moving so fast. Normal vampyres molecules also move at an accelerated rate, but it’s not this fast.”
“Uhm… okay… if you say so. What does that mean?”
“Honestly, I have no idea. Now let me try something. Stand in front of that mirror.” Jesse gestured to a mirror halfway across the room. Schuyler sauntered over and peered into the mirror.
“Hmm, just as I suspected.” Jesse said, inspecting the reflection.
“Hey! My reflection looked normal earlier! What’s going on? Why am I a blur? I thought vampyres weren’t even supposed to be able to cast reflections?”
“Vampyres do cast reflections, and can even be caught on film, however, they will be blurry, this happens because our atoms move at a faster rate than a humans. You could see yourself perfectly in the mansion mirrors because they are a special kind of glass forged in Egypt and aged in Romania.” He walked over and stood next to her, “You however, are blurred more than any vampyre I’ve ever encountered, and I have no idea why.” Jesse explained as he twirled one of the ribbons around his finger.
“Is it because I haven’t fed from a human yet?” (She had begun feeding off animals that morning; it was repulsive.) “Maybe that’s it.” Schuyler reasoned.
“No, it’s not, I’ve known many vampyres in my time, and you, Schuyler, are one in a million.” He said with a grin. “This is really puzzling me, maybe if I study your past, maybe there’s some rare illness that runs in your family.”
“Well, I don’t know much, I’m adopted. But what I could find I’ll gladly tell you. My last name by birth is Moravia.” Schuyler offered.
“With the mention of her last name Jesse stopped dead in his tracks. “What did you say your last name was?” he breathed.
“Moravia, why? Jesse are you okay?” he looked ill.
“What was your grandfathers name?” Jesse asked wide-eyed.
“I think it was Markus?”
With that Jesse nearly passed out. “That’s… it’s not… possible! How far back can you trace your family heritage?”
“Well I cant find anything on specific people, but the bloodline can be traced all the way back to Egypt, then to Romania, Ireland, England, a few more places in Europe, and finally to New York. Why?”
“Do you know if your Egyptian ancestors were named Akasha and Enkil?”
“Something like that I think…. Jesse whats going on?!” she spazzed.
“This is unbelievable! You’re a… Beloved!” Jesse exclaimed.
“What the hell is that?!” Schuyler asked.
“It means you were a vampyre before I turned you, I knew you looked like her.” Jesse’s eyes met hers in wonder, and with that Schuyler sank to the ground, floored.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon May 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Brilliant.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"

Postby Tuor » Mon May 03, 2010 1:08 pm

fantastic
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon May 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Mind blowing

And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said

Postby Lemon » Mon May 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Bloody amazing, mate!

Postby Doctress Who » Mon May 03, 2010 1:58 pm

I'm speechless.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Livix » Mon May 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Wow ... just, wow

EDIT: is there anymore?
I'm good with computers, that is all

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Mon May 03, 2010 9:49 pm

When will we see half naked werewolves?

Postby Colonel » Mon May 03, 2010 9:51 pm

I just finished chapter one. All I have to say is:

My first name is Jesse. Fo realz.

This is great mate.
Fievel: I feel I must recognize cleverness on the part of Colonel.
Blood Lord: Colonel is the creepy mother fucker here.
Calek: Only the weak willed are powerless.
mintcream95: Colonel ur awsome!
Lily: you're a better person than me.
Livix: That is so appropriate and Inappropriate that I could kill you and actually care that I did it for about 2 minutes before I stopped caring
BrokenLine: Beautifully put Colonel.

Postby BeeAre » Tue May 04, 2010 12:08 am

holy shit grey.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Grey » Tue May 04, 2010 2:19 am

Chapter Five

“So what you’re trying to tell me is that I was born a vampyre? I thought that was impossible.” Schuyler mumbled, in shock.
“It is.” Was all Jesse said in response. There was a long period of silence before Jesse began to explain. “You see, Akasha and Enkil are the mother and father of all vampyres.” He began. “And Markus is a vampyre elder, a kind of ruler. There were rumors about 23 years ago that a vampyre had conceived a child, though everyone mostly brushed them off because it was nearly impossible. Nearly. When were you born?
“October the thirteenth, nineteen-eighty-nine.” She whispered.
“Yes, so that would have been a Friday I believe. A Friday the thirteenth in October, and if im not mistaken, there was a full moon. All the circumstances… it fits perfectly. It was a miracle you were conceived, and a cosmic flaw you were born when you were. It was fate.” He said simply. “I think maybe you were born with vampyre blood, but not actually a vampyre, like it was hiding within your veins, waiting to be released. Have you always been thin and had a clear complexion?”
“Yes, when puberty hit I never got pimples like everyone else.” She was recovering from shock now.
“Yes, it all makes sense now.”
“Well you still haven’t explained what a beloved is.” She reminded him
“Oh yes, yes of course. A beloved has only ever been a myth; you’re the first one I’ve ever heard of. In legends and lore it has been said that if someone who possesses vampyre blood is transformed into a full vampyre, then a) they will become a kind of super being, better than any other vampyre. Schuyler, You’re like a vampyre God.” He finished.
“Okay, that’s wonderful. But what’s b)? Schuyler was smarter than she let on. She knew he was keeping something for her, so she had listened intently to hear some kind of clue.
“Damn, I was hoping you wouldn’t have noticed that slip.” –sigh- “b) is that, well you’re not going to like it…” Jesse said sheepishly.
“Dammit Jesse! Tell me now!” Schuyler commanded. Her inner emotional hurricane made her hair blow wildly around her.
“b) Is that, anyone who turns a beloved into a vampyre is… hurumphulumzsqhumboundforeternityhumhobl ah.” He mumbled.
“Okay, I couldn’t understand a word you just said. So you are going to repeat that in clear English, or I will cut off your manly hood and hang it on a plaque, which I will then place on the mantle over the fireplace so that you may admire what you once had.” She said in calm menacing voice.
“You’re so hot when you’re being psychotic.” He groaned. “Okay. Because I turned you into a full vampyre, you and I are bound together for all eternity. You don’t have to like me, but you can never be with anyone else, one night stands and meaningless shit are fine, but if you develop deep feelings for anyone else, and you don’t separate yourself from them, you will an uncontrollable need to kill them. I’m so sorry Schuyler. If I would have known you were a beloved, I never would have turned you… please believe me.” Jesse pleaded.
“I don’t know how to feel.” Schuyler was shocked.” I…I… I can’t do this!” she exclaimed. “It’s too much to take in all at once!” she tightly folded her arms against her chest, clutching her ribcage. She felt as if she was going to explode.
“Schuyler, Querida, don’t worry. I’ll help you through all of this. Querida, please believe me, everything is going to be alright.” Jesse tried to soothe her by reaching out to stroke her hair.
At this small display of affection Schuyler lost it. She broke down. Se jerked away from his touch, turned, and ran blindly through the mansion to her bedroom. In her bedroom she once again she shakily changed into a huge men’s invader Zim t-shirt. Once again she turned to her stereo for comfort as she chose to put on a new CD she had just gotten, it was an unsigned band, and they didn’t have an official vocalist, but she loved them none-the-less. She melted as the music blended together. Then she concentrated on separating the instruments… somewhere between bass and drums she fell into a deep sleep. Letting the melodious sounds of Music Over Mind*** take hold of her dreams.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby Grey » Tue May 04, 2010 2:20 am

Chapter Six

Because of her emotional outburst Schuyler had gone to bed around nine p.m. Some light thunder and lightning had rolled in; the soothing sounds guided her away from her nightmare, and lulled her into a peaceful slumber. Around nine-thirty p.m. the storm picked up, the thunder became louder and more frequent, it started pouring, and the lightning became blinding, touching down in perfect bolts so frequently you’d think it was daytime!
-CRACK- Thunder crashed through the night, abruptly waking Schuyler from her sleep. She shot up in bed and looked out the window just in time to see a perfect, white, lightning bolt descend from the sky and touch down in the distance. The first thoughts that came to her mind were how ironic it was that she saw the bolt, because lightening is Music Over Minds symbol, and she had been listening to them a while ago. She sat at her window seat with her knees drawn up to her chest and watched the storm. *How beautiful. * She thought, and she glanced around her room for the first time since waking and running to her window. She noticed that there were candles all around, and was amazed she hadn’t noticed them sooner. The flames were so enchanting; she stared for a while, until a loud crash of thunder brought her back to the real world. *I wonder if Jesse is okay. *
*I’m fine. * Jesse’s thoughts caressed her mind. *Thank you for your concern. How are you holding up Querida? If you want, I’ll come in your room, if you’re scared that is… by the way, I’m the one who lit the candles, sorry. * He thought.
“Oh, no problem, thanks. I’m fine, thanks for asking, and no, im not scared. I actually love thunderstorms like these. * Schuyler replied.
*Oh, okay. Me too. There’s nothing like a good storm to cleanse the soul. How are you feeling? Have you… sorted things out? * Jesse carefully chose his words. Schuyler couldn’t help but notice how genuinely concerned his thoughts sounded.
“I’m… okay. I don’t think I’ll ever “sort things out”, I think I kind of have to be like “what the hell” and go with it. Hmm… what time is it now? *
*Ten-thirty. Why do you ask? *
*So there’s no awkward silence. * She explained. *I hate those. *
*Okay, I’m really and truly sorry you have to be my beloved. * Jesse apologized.
*It’s really okay. * Schuyler thought. *You’re not so bad. *
*Thanks… I think.”
The conversation continued with small talk, and around eleven p.m. the storm ended. Since the storm was over Schuyler stood up and blew out the candles, she was being very careful to keep her mind blank. She crept out of her room and towards the general direction of Jesse’s room. She was planning on surprising him. She stealthily crept down the hallway with such light steps; her feet barely touched the floor. She was fumbling to find the door with her new vampyre vision, when she felt a cool hand on her waist.
She froze.
Someone was behind her, she was sure of it. Another cold hand crept up and rested on the front of her neck (near her breast bone), what the hell could they do anyway? *I’m a frigging vampyre for Christ’s sake. * She reminded herself. She felt lips brush her ear. Then she heard a husky voice whisper.
“We think the same Querida.”
She breathed a sigh of relief, mingled with pleasure. She loved the way his arms felt around her. *His hands feel so good, I wonder how they’d fell on-… *
“You know I can still read your thoughts right?” Jesse laughed as he cut her off. Saving her from embarrassment.
Schuyler blushed from her head to her toes.
His hand felt it’s way around her stomach and he gently turned her around, their faces now only, at most, an inch apart, their bodies pressed closer than a pair of horny tango dancers. He placed the hand that had been on her stomach on the small of her back, and slid his other arm under her knees. He lifted her up and cradled her as he walked down the hall.
“You’ve swept me off my feet.” She smiled, pun completely intended. With that she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head lightly on his shoulder.
*Jesus she smells good, * Jesse thought *her hair especially, God, she’s driving me crazy… in a good way. *
“You know I can still read your thoughts, right?” Schuyler teased.
It was his turn to blush now; he reached the door, swung it open, and carried her into the room. He proceeded to place her on the bed, and sidled in next to her. He pulled her close to him, and cradled her slender frame against his.
She rested her head on his chest and sighed.
He then leaned over, kissed her forehead, and whispered “Goodnight my love.” In her ear, they both then drifted off into a peaceful slumber, and dreamed of each other. (Twelve p.m.)
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Chapter Seven
Because of their late night, and current events, Schuyler and Jesse slept peacefully in each other’s arms through the day.
Around 5 pm, another storm rolled in, it wasn’t as bad as the previous, but it was a storm nonetheless.
CRACK! The thunder was loud. It awoke both Schuyler and Jesse with a start, and once again they rose just in time to see a perfect lightening bolt touch down. They looked at each other with wide eyes, two nights in a row of the same storm? It’s enough to spark worry.
“You scared?” Jesse whispered close to her ear.
“Not at all.” It wasn’t entirely a lie. She was only a little frightened. “You?”
“No.” He smiled smugly, telling the same lie.
CRASH! More thunder, they jumped into each other’s arms, looked at each other, and started cracking up. Just then a tree branch flew over and slammed into the window. Schuyler screamed and clutched Jesse tighter.
“Shh Querida.” He soothed. “I have an idea, follow me.”
He led her down a dark hall, down a flight of stairs, down another hall, and through a series of doors. Finally they reach a beautiful door that stood out form all the others. The doors were set at the end of a gray walled hallway, with green fire detail embellished on the sides. There were little cubbyholes set into the walls with red candles burning in each. They were the only source of light, besides the skylight set into the ceiling, which looked amazing because the rain flowed down it. But Schuyler wasn’t 100% sure the skylight was real, because she could have sworn Jesse had led her down several flights of stairs. The floor was black and white connecting stripes, the floor almost looked 3-D. At the very end of the hall was the door, it was striped black and white in an almost pin-striped fashion, above the doors there were two, red velvet, theater style curtains, they were pulled to each side with a gold rope tassel.
“It’s lovely!” she breathed.
“Wait until you get inside.” He replied with a grin.
“Oh God! Do I even want to know?” She asked. The possibility of what was inside this room fluttered across her mind, and she wasn’t so sure how she felt about any of them.
He placed his hand on the small of her back, opened the door, and guided her into the room.
She gasped. She couldn’t see much, but from what she could see, it was a pretty big room filled with hundreds of white candles, their wax dripping everywhere. In the dim light she could make out the basic features of the room, she thought she saw a large bathtub in the corner. *Don’t be silly. * She thought, shaking her head and laughing at herself for being so ridiculous.
Jesse flicked on some dim overhead lights. Illuminating the vast room, and exposing itself for what it truly was…
“Holy Shit! This is one hell of a huge bathroom!” Schuyler exclaimed. “But why did you bring me here?” she wondered.
“It’s not just a bathroom,” he explained a bit defensively. “It’s the ultimate relaxation facility.” He stated proudly. “I designed it myself.”
“Okay, that’s… wonderful. But does it really need to be so big?” she asked “and why are we here?” (During all this, around 6 pm the rain had stopped)
“I brought us here to relax, duh.” He explained with a grin, “Now see that door to your right? Go and open It.,” he said with a grin.
Slowly and curiously Schuyler opened the door, she nearly screamed with glee when she went inside. It was a walk in closet filled with just about every article of clothing Hot Topic had ever sold. Each in her exact size.
“Oh my fucking god!” She exclaimed. “I LOVE IT!” she screamed as she ran in.
“Take your time!” he called after her.
She took his words to heart too. Two hours later she emerged fully clothed and carrying a few things to go in her wardrobe upstairs.
-8:00 pm-
The storm had started again; this one more angry, and powerful than the last two. When she emerged from the closet Jesse drew in his breath, shocked (yet again) by her beauty.
She emerged wearing a black, low cut, floor length silk evening gown (which of course fit snugly in all the right places), and black stiletto sandals with black feathers across the toes. Around her neck was a single strand of black pearls. She wore her waist length hair down, her eyes blackened with heavy liner, and her lips colored in a deep blood red. She looked like a goddess.
A song flitted across his mind. .:“Run, run, run would you wear that black liner baby”:. He too had changes. Opting for a Billy Idol type outfit that consisted of black combat boots, black (faux) leather pants, and a black sleeveless shirt. Through his ear he wore a gold hoop. The only thing that remained the same was his tousled black hair. He glided over to her, took her hand, bowed, and placed a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.
“Mon Cher, you look, how you say… magnifique. I am zinking, you may posses zat certain special quality.” He praised her in a cheesy fake accent.
“Knock it off.” She laughed as she playfully swatted him. “God I feel like a girl.” She sighed.
“As opposed to…?” he asked.
She laughed “Not like that.”
“Okay, let’s just drop it, this conversation has gone to far.” He laughed.
“Agreed. Okay, what are we going to do tonight?”
- Clicks tongue- “Well, I thought we could like paint each others nails, and like braid hair, and like, play truth or dare!” Jesse said in an overly flamboyant voice. At this they both collapsed into a fit of laughter. “Okay, seriously though, you can sit here.” he grabbed her hand and helped her into a full sized marble Jacuzzi/ bath.
“Ooh comfy!”
“Of course, only the best for you miss. Schuyler.” He bowed, tucking one arm gingerly behind his back, and extending the other towards the floor. Glancing up, he gave her a heart-melting grin before standing up and crossing the room to sit in another tub. This tub was extra long and marble. It looked as though it had been carved into a podium, with steps on all four sides.
“So… Schuyler. Truth or dare?”
“You’re kidding me right?”
“Just answer the question.”
“God you’re so immature… Dare.” Schuyler rolled her eyes.
“I dare you to sing!” he said a little too quickly.
“What?!” she asked shocked. “You’ve got to be kidding me, why in the world would you want me to sing?!”
“Well I always hear you humming, or singing to yourself, but I’ve only ever heard you through the door, never to my face. You have a beautiful voice, please? I triple dog dare you.” He said making a puppy dogface.
“Do I really have too?”
“Yes, if you don’t, I’ll go at your closet with a pair of scissors.” He threatened. “Now, sing my angel of music!”
“GAH, the things I’ll do for fashion. Okay.” She blushed she tended to gab when she was nervous. She took a deep breath… “.:Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember, and a song someone sings. Once upon a December. Someone holds me safe and warm, horses prance through a silver storm, figures dancing gracefully across my memory. Far away long ago, glowing dim as an ember, things my heart used to know, things it yearns to remember. And a song someone sings, once upon a December:.” She blushed as she sat in silence.
“Watching her, his jaw hang open, his eyes locked on hers.
“what?” she asked self-consciously.
“that was… uh… wow... I’m speechless.”
“that bad huh?” she hung her head quietly, hiding her face behind a curtain of dark hair.
“Babe, your voice is fucking amazing!” he said shocked she was being so hard on her self.
“No it’s not! It’s really not. My voice really annoys me actually.” She replied sheepishly.
“No I think it’s beautiful.”
“Thank you,” she replied “my turn.”
“huh?” he was completely thrown off.
“Truth or Dare?” she wiggled her eyebrows.
“ugh. Fine, fair is fair. Truth.” He sighed.
“How old are you exactly?”
“twenty one. That was an easy one.” He replied, hoping she wouldn’t press him further.
She did.
“You know I meant in vampyre years.” She accused.
“Fine” –sigh- “I’m old enough that I was friends with your “grandfather” Markus back, long ago in the 1600’s.” he sighed, waiting for her reaction.
“Thank you for being honest.” She said. “now can we move on? This game is absurd.”
“You don’t care that I’m, well in a sense, old?” he asked cautiously. He hadn’t expected her to be this cool about this.
“No.” she replied simply. “age is only a number, it shouldn’t define a person.” She said. “as long as you don’t have old saggy balls.” A wicked grin suddenly graced her face.
“I love your sense of humor, now what would you like to play?” he laughed, asking, and once again waggling his eyebrows.
“strip poker.” She said, straight faced.
“WHAT?!” He perked up, his mind going to places I dare not go on paper. “are you serious?” he squeaked.
“Uhm, no. sorry for getting you all… excited.” She blushed. “…awkward…”
“oh, wow am I disappointed or what.” He said sheepishly.
“perv!” she exclaimed and threw a towel at him playfully. “let’s play ten fingers…” she suggested.
“oh you mean the prude game? Why are you picking a game you’ll clearly lose at. I’ve been around a lot longer than you have. Hundreds of years to get into all sorts of trouble, not to mention… sticky… situations.” He laughed.
“Uhm. Eww… good point though. I don’t know, what do you want to do?”
*penis* he whispered across her mind.
“you aren’t seriously trying to play the penis game with me, are you?” she asked in shock.
“uh maybe. Usually girls squirm when you say penis.”
“Well unlike “normal girls” I can say penis with a straight face.” She said… with a straight face. (that was quite redundant)
“Okay tough girl… let’s make you squirm.” He grinned for a split second, and then dashed over to her in a blur. He was in front of her in the blink of an eye.
“What are you gonna do?” she asked.
“I’m going to rape you and make you watch violent pornography.” he said as he rolled his eyes.
“Well you never know…”
“Now, don’t fret… Schuyler?” –snaps fingers- “Schuyler? Are you alright?” his voice heavy with concern.
“Everything is… swirly.” She mumbled. “Jesse I don’t feel very well.” Why was everything spinning? She wondered.
Jesse lifted her out of the tub and into his arms “Schuyler stay with me! Tell me what’s wrong?” he was panicking.
“Jesse” she moaned “help me…” in a small voice she cried. Her body shuddered, her world went dark, and her head lolled against his shoulder. Her body gone limp. (10 pm)
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Tue May 04, 2010 2:21 am

Where are you finding this?

Postby Grey » Tue May 04, 2010 2:41 am

deviantart
http://dramaqueen117.deviantart.com/gallery/#Story--2
i hope you guys are enjoying it as much as i am
this shit's hilarious
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby Grey » Tue May 04, 2010 2:46 am

Chapter 8

After Schuyler passed out she was out for a few hours, Jesse lye by her side the entire time, singing to her, and stroking her hair. She awoke 12 hours later around 10 am.
“Ugh I feel as though I’ve been hit by a stampede of rabid llamas.” She groaned. “What happened?”
“Do you always use such outlandish metaphors?” he chuckled “You passed out.” He kissed her forehead, his smile fading a bit, “and scared the hell out of me.”
“Do you really care for me that much?”
“Well, you are my beloved.”
“Oh.” She replied, trying not to show her disappointment. “Why did I pass out?” she changed the subject quickly.
“Because you are a beloved, your body is rapidly shutting down, because you haven’t yet fed from a human.” Jesse explained.
“Oh…” she whimpered. “How long will I have… if I don’t feed?” she asked.
“At the longest, three days.” He estimated. “Please Schuyler, you have to feed…I… I don’t wan to lose you.” He admitted.
She was in a daze, “Well, I suppose it’s too late to turn back now anyways, isn’t it?” She reasoned. “Fine, I’ll do it. But if I do this you have to promise on your damned life, that you’ll stay with me forever. Never abandon me.” She was terrified that if she did this she would be alone forever. She looked at her feet and blushed as she waited for his reply.
“Querida” he whispered as he pulled her into his arms. “Of course I’ll never leave you.” He assured her. “Now come, we must find you some food and prepare you for your feeding.”
“Okay. I’m just gonna shower first, okay? I suggest you do the same.” She grinned.
“Oh right.” He laughed.
They went their separate ways, showered, and dressed. When they rejoined it was nearly twelve in the afternoon. They met in the weapons room. Jesse was dressing in black pants, and a black long sleeved button up dress shirt, with a red tie. (Very Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance.) His long black hair was pulled into a loose, low ponytail at the nape of his neck with black silk ribbon.
Schuyler, on the other hand, was looking very Amy Lee (of Evanescence) in her (once again) four inch black leather side laced boots, black short sleeved button up shirt dress, that fell mid-thigh. Her long black hair was pin straight and pulled up with a clip.
“Okay, you’re going to need to protect yourself.” Jesse said firmly. “Now that you are a beloved, there are going to be many people who want to harm you. You will need to be prepared. Have you ever fired a gun?”
“Ever since I was eleven.” She watched his jaw drop. “Hey, my grandfather... erm human grandfather, was a hunter. What can I say?” she explained, “What kind of weaponry are we talking about?” she asked.
“Well, you’ll need a gun.” He said holding a small pistol out.
“Uhm no way am I carrying around a girly gun!” she explained, dangling the puny thing from the end of her finger. “I want something capable of causing mass chaos.”
“Alright, how about this?” he sighed as he held out a slightly bigger 9 mm.
“Better, it’ll do.”
He put the gun in a hollister attached to what looked like a garter, and slipped it on her thigh.
She slid it further up under her dress. “You can’t even see it.” she admired. “Perfect, what else ya got?”
He slipped sheathed knives into each of her boots. “And then there’s this.” He smiled proudly as he held out a ring; it was silver with an onyx jewel in the center.
“It’s… beautiful,” she said confused “but how is that a weapon?”
“Watch this.” He pushed in one of the silver rivets on the rings band. The onyx jewel popped open, under it was a tiny vial. A vial of poison.
“Oh wow! That’s so cool!”
“Oh yeah” he remembered. “And this.” He said as he held out a diamond encrusted hair clip.
“Oh god, what does this do?”
“Well if you push on this rhinestone a small razor sharp blade pops out.” He did so and Schuyler gasped. Instant switchblade.
“Nice.” She said as he retracted the blade and slipped the pin into her hair.
“Well now that you’re able to protect yourself, I think you may need a little mental preparation before we go.” Jesse said. He truly felt for her, he could remember the first time he fed on a human. He’d been sick for the following two weeks.
“I’d rather just do it, and get it over with.” She put on a brave face.
“Well okay then, let’s go.”
They headed out and drove around for a few hours shopping, went out to eat, and even played a round of intense paintball. Finally, just around 7, they headed to an arcade and played a few games of Dance Dance Revolution, pool, and of course, pinball. They wasted an hour, and fifty dollars worth of quarters. At 8 they parked in an alley and began walking the streets.
Schuyler loved NYC. She could get lost in this city, be invisible. She loved the chaos and destruction of the city, the diversified population, and of course the nightlife. “So who do we look at as a candidate?” Schuyler asked?
“Anyone you want,” Jesse shrugged “how about that guy?” Jesse asked pointing to a middle aged, balding man, with a beer gut who was checking out a hooker. “He’s a hottie!” Jesse teased.
“Uhm... or not.” She shuddered. “Oooh! How about him? He’s so cute!” she cooed pointing to a handsome Emo boy.
“What ever floats your boat.” Jesse remarked flatly. *Did she mean cute as in he makes me happy in my pants cute? Or cute as in aww cute? * He wondered.
*I’ll pretend you didn’t just think that. * She rolled her eyes.
“So how do I do this?” she asked.
“Seduce him, take him into that alley over there, and then distract him as you pinch his jugular to knock him out, then I’ll help you. I’ll be in the shadows waiting.” He winked and walked off.
“Of course, cause that’s not sketch or anything.” She rolled her eyes “Here goes.” She sauntered over to the Emo boy who was coolly leaning against he wall; she could smell the smoke and liquor hanging on his breathe from across the street. “Could I score a cig and a light?” she asked in a husky voice.
“Sure babe.” He said, eyeing her bulging cleavage. “You got a name?” he gave her “the nod” as he fumbled through his pockets.
“Victoria,” She invented. “How about you?” she smiled coyly.
“Darren.” He stuck a cigarette in her mouth and lit it.
“So Darren, wanna have a little fun?” she tried to hurry things along, her eyes dancing, luring him in.
“You’re a feisty one, aren’t you?” he growled. It was all Schuyler could do to keep from laughing. “What did you have in mind?” he raised his eyebrows.
“Let’s go into that alley over there and I’ll show you.” She teased.
“Ooh baby.” He squeezed her ass and followed her.
*Oh god, are you messing with the wrong girl. * She seethed (mentally).
*Relax babe, if you need help I’m here. * Jesse thought to her.
“Oh Baby, you’re hot.” Little Emo boy said as he pinned her against the wall and shoved his tongue down her throat, grabbing at her chest.
She put her arms around his neck, and as carefully as she could, pinched his jugular. She awkwardly faked moaned, *Jesus would you pass out already! * She thought and she heard Jesse laughter in her mind just as Emo boy slumped to the ground.
“Okay, how do I do this?” she asked as Jesse emerged from his hideout.
“Take your thumb and make a small slit anywhere you want, I’d advise the back of his neck, just under where his hair falls.”
She did as she was told, making sure to breathe out of her mouth. She lowered her lips to the crimson liquid that began to pool around the small incision. At first she drew only a little blood, rolling the not so foreign liquid over tongue, then she began to drink deeply. As she did so she began to feel a change. She felt more powerful as the warm salty liquid ran down her throat. She finished, and sealed the wound, all that was left was a tiny red mark. She stumbled to her feet and tried to steady herself. There were rays of color shooting across her vision.
“Come here.” Jesse pulled her into his arms and held her close. Calming her. “You did well, everything is going to be alright.” He murmured so close to her ear she could feel his lips brush her ear with every word he spoke.
“I think I may ralph.” She groaned.
“I know the feeling.” He smiled; he carried her to the car, gently laid her down in the passenger seat and got in the car. They drove home in silence.
“Are you alright now?” he asked.
“Yeah. I feel very... powerful.” She gawked.
“Yeah, you’ll get used to that.” He walked around to her side of the car, opened the door, and offered her his hand to help her from the car.
“Why thank you.” She teased.
“My pleasure.” He smiled devilishly as he kissed her hand.
They dropped hands and stared up the walk. Schuyler smiled and reached over and grasped jesses hand, looking forward the whole time. Jesse grinned too as they walked to the house hand in hand.
“So what shall we do now?” he asked.
“Let’s celebrate.” She suggested.
“What did you have in mind?” he did an impression of Emo boy.
“This.” Schuyler said as she wrapped her arms around his neck ad pressed her lips to his.
Jesse was thrown off guard, but the second their lips met it was as if the world disappeared around them. He put his arms around her waist and let their bodies melt together. He’d been waiting for this moment for so long.
She sighed as their kiss grew. She felt him reach up and pull the clip from her hair. He ran his fingers through her now wavy hair, shaking it out. God she smelled good, he never wanted this moment to end, but he had to breathe.
They both gasped for air “god you’re a good kisser!”
“Years of practice.” He replied.
“Okay that’s enough celebrating.” She needed to have some control. “Bedtime.” she sang.
His eyes nearly popped out of his head.
“Oh my god! Not that way! I’m going to sleep in my bed.” She smiled. “G’night lover boy.” She placed a quick gentle kiss on his cheek and turned to go upstairs, but he caught he wrist and spun her around, their lips meeting once more. Her heart swelled as their kiss deepened, she unwillingly broke the embrace. “Goodnight.” She repeated looking at him with smoldering eyes before turning and dancing up the stairs.
“Sweet Jesus.” He breathed as he slumped against the doorframe. That had been one of the best kisses he’d ever had, and he’d had many amazing kisses. “She’s one in a million.” He laughed, shook his head, and headed off to bed, touching his lips the entire time.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby PunkyChipsAhoy » Tue May 04, 2010 2:52 am

Is her deviantart like a fucking Twilight shrine? lol

Postby Riz » Tue May 04, 2010 2:53 am

this reminds me a lot of Cirque Du Freak and My Immortal. I love it.
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Grey » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:40 am

Chapter 9
“Oh My God! I kissed him! I KISSED HIM!” Schuyler gushed as she danced around her room. .:“Kiss me, under the milky twilight, lead me out on the moonlit floor.”:. She sang. “I need friends! I have no one to tell!” She exclaimed. She could try and contact her best friend since child hood, Lucien, but was that allowed? She’d been dead to the world for a while now, surely Lucien would have heard. There was no way she was getting any sleep tonight; she was wired. “I need a shower.” She exclaimed, feeling pretty skanky. She ran to the bathroom and showered. When she got out she put on a black silk and lace negligee because she was feeling confident and sexy. With her hair down in wet curls she was a femme fatale. “Hmm I wonder if there’s a computer here.” she wondered.
She walked out of the door and down the vast staircase. She went down a hallway and began opening doors. Finally she found an office fully equipped with a brand new computer. “Hmm, maybe I’ll get a new Myspace.” She decided.
So she went to myspace.com and set up an account with a URL of myspace.com/danceinyourblood, she also set up an AIM account. “Haha, blood, there’s irony for you.” She laughed at her little joke. She started adding random people, Emo boy (hah!), tie-dye girl, Music Over Mind, My Chemical Romance, and more of her favorite bands, and people who looked interesting. She added a picture with a digital camera she found in the top drawer of the desk. When she went to edit her about me, she noticed she had a friend request. She clicked on the link after accepting. Demolitionlover had a picture of a huge brown eye as their default. *That eye looks so familiar* she thought. –Hey, who are you? - She put in the message. She wasn’t 100% percent sure that it was Jesse, though she’d know those eyes anywhere. She clicked send and the response was almost instantaneous.
-You too, are an amazing kisser. -
- I thought it was you, Jesse. IM me it will be easier. The screen name is Bellamuerte117- she sent the message and again the response was immediate, this time in the form of an IM.
Demolitionlover: Hey babe, what are you up to?
His IM looked strangely formal with his use of full spelling. Typical vampire.
Bellamuerte117: nm, making a myspace, u?
Demolitionlover: editing mine, where are you?
Bellamuerte117: don’t you know? Can’t u use the mind thing, or the sent thing?
Demolition lover: Yes, but I figured you would prefer I give you the chance to tell me.
Bellamuerte117: you figured right, as always, im in an office downstairs. Idk everything’s white.
Demolition lover: Oh, I’m in my room, if you’d like I can move a computer into your room for you.
Bellamuerte117: yea, that’d be awesome.
Demolition lover: Okay, I’m going to bed now. Goodnight, I love you.
-Demolitionlover has just signed off-
“Oh my god! He just said he loves me!” she exclaimed. Just then her computer dinged. *Hmm, back for more? * She thought, but no, the screen name was wrong.
Rulerofthenight: I’ll get you… beloved.
Schuyler stared, shaking, at the final word. Beloved. And then the screen went black. Schuyler staggered up the stairs to Jesse’s room. He sensed her outside the door and flashed to it and pulled it open. She collapsed against him and began shaking harder. She was truly frightened. She had sensed the seriousness in the words; they knew what she was. No one had wanted to seriously wanted to hurt her before.
Jesse scooped her up and cradled her in his arms. He whispered soothing words in her ear and rocked her back and forth. “Shh Querida, everything will be alright.” He soothed as he searched her mind for the reason of her fear. When he discovered what had happened his body noticeably stiffened, he clenched his jaw and held her tighter. “I won’t let anything hurt you.” He promised to both himself and to her.
Eventually Schuyler fell asleep. Though he didn’t want to leave her alone, Jesse set off into the night to find and kill the asshole that dared to threaten Schuyler.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby Grey » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 am

Chapter 10
Schuyler woke up exhausted. She had been having nightmares all night about someone with deep crimson eyes, chasing her around with an axe; trying to chop off her head and stuff it with garlic! Needless to say, she tossed and turned all night. She awoke in Jesse’s bed, in his bedroom. *I’ve never been in here before. * She looked around bleary eyed, but as beautiful as ever. His room was actually really cool, he had a lime green carpet, surrounded by black and white striped walls; the shade of green on the ceiling matched the carpet perfectly. In the corner of his room was a desk with a computer on it. The computer had a note taped to the screen. She crossed the room and plucked the note off the monitor.

Schuyler, (it read in his neat slanted scrawl)
I am truly sorry you had to deal with this. I’ve set off to send the bastard who threatened you straight to hell. I shall return soon my love.
-Jesse-

She smiled to herself as she opened the door and headed to the bathroom. She showered, brushed her teeth and dressed for comfort. She slipped on an old pair of black jeans with purple stitching, she then pulled on a lightweight black sweater, and tied her hair back into a low ponytail with a piece of black lace. She pulled her sleeves down over her hands and went downstairs.
She walked into the kitchen and put on a pot of hot water. She always had a cup of tea when she was stressed. As she waited for the water to boil she leaned back against the counter and crossed her arms, clutching then tightly across her ribs.
*Got him. * Jesse’s thoughts reached her.
*Thank you, where are you? *
*Down the street, * he replied *about 5 minutes if I run. *
*Want some tea? *
*No thanks. *
The kettle whistled, she turned around and took it off the burner, poured some hot water into an oversized mug, and prepared her tea. She was just about to take a sip when she felt strong arms wrap around her waist, and a head on her shoulder, placing a light kiss on her neck.
“Are you okay?” Jesse whispered.
“I am now.” She sighed as she leaned into him. “Who was it?” she wondered.
“No one of any concern. Just some idiotic young blood trying to be cool…” he tensed, his voice now full of venom.
Schuyler grimaced and took a sip of her tea. Still leaning against him, she offered him a sip.
He shook his head into her shoulder and she set her mug down. He quickly spun her around so they were face to face. He leaned his forehead against hers, his eyes searching. “I love you.” He smiled tentatively.
“And I you.” She replied.
Keeping his eyes on hers, he trailed his hand up her back and rested it on the back of her neck. Keeping his other hand firmly planted on her waist, he lowered his lips to hers. She met the kiss with a sigh, feeling truly safe in his arms. When they broke apart she rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes.
He continued to kiss her, traveling down her neck, across her shoulders, and then once again on the lips. “You smell good.” He moaned.
“So do you.” She breathed.
“How do you feel?” he asked, kissing her forehead.
“Dizzy.” She smiled
“I meant thirst wise,” he let out a husky chuckle. “Do you need to feed again? Or are you good for now?” he gazed intently into her eyes.
“Uh, I think I’m good.” She grimaced. “I’m so glad you’re with me.” She sighed into his chest.
.:“Whatever tomorrow brings, Ill be there; With open arms and open eyes yeah; Whatever tomorrow brings, Ill be there, Ill be there”:. He sang to her with a grin.
“Don’t quit your day job.” She joked, the truth was he had a gorgeous voice that made her melt. “Hey! I have an idea!” she exclaimed. “Let’s go out today and do something!” she exclaimed.
“What did you have in mind?” he wrinkled his nose.
“I don’t know, let’s go out to a movie, or go out to eat, maybe we could go to a play!” she was really excited now. “So, how about it?” she tilted her head to the side and gave him a heartbreaking grin.
“Okay! Fine!” he gave in. “Under on condition…” he grinned.
“What?” she groaned.
“We let everyone know we’re together. I need to boost my rep.” He said with a devilish grin.
“No disgustingly gross PDA though.” She warned.
“Deal.” He nodded. “Kiss on it?” he winked.
“Haha! That’s a new one on me.” She leaned in and kissed him. “I need to change.” She said when they broke away.
“Why? You look cute the way you are.” He twirled her hair through his fingers.
“Hmm.. maybe I will just go in this, it’s pretty comfy.” She reasoned.
“It looks comfortable, could I get in there too?” he grinned.
“Okay, a) That was really cheesy, and b) you aren’t getting anywhere near these pants now. Not to kill your fun or anything.” She blushed.
“Aw damn. I was only in this relationship for the sex!” he joked.
“Perv.” She laughed. “Hey! We match!” she noticed he was weraing a black sweater and dark jeans. “No way am I going out in matching outfits with my boyf-…” she stopped herself. Should she refer to him as her boyfriend?
“Your… boyfriend?” he smiled.
“Yeah, yes of course, anyway my point is… wait… what was I saying?”
“That you’re not going to match me.” He laughed. “I’ll go change.” He dashed up the stairs and was down again in a matter of two minutes, this time he was wearing lght grey jeans, black ocnvers, and an oversized My Chemical Romance hoodie. “Better?” he raised an eyebrow.
“Much.” She smiled “Ready?”
“Of course.” He replied. “Shall I lead then?” he held out his arm.
“Yes sir, that would be delightful.”
“This way m’lady.” He led her out the door, down the walk, and to the car, where he opened the door for her and helped her in. “Where too miss?” he asked, climbing into the drivers side.
“What would you prefer we do first darling?” they smiled at each other and their little game.
“I’d fancy the museum first, if it pleases you.”
“That would be splendid.” She laughed.
“It’s settled then,” he leaned over and kissed her forhead, reaching his arm around the back of her seat. “Off to the museum.” He said in a quieter tone as they sped off.
She couldn’t be sure, but schuyler swear she saw a flicker of emotion cross his face every breifly. It almost looked like he grimaced… in pain.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Postby Grey » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 am

Chapter 11
They arrived at one of the many museums in New York City around 2pm. “Here we are.” Jesse said flicking off the radio.
“Wait! I like that song!” Schuyler exclaimed as she turned the radio back on. “Five more minutes! .:I Hear it’s cold out, but her Popsicle melts, she’s in the bathroom she pleasures herself…”:. She sang along to She Wants Revenge’s slightly perverted lyrics.
“Psh, no wonder you like it, and you say I’m a perv.” Jesse rolled his eyes.
“That’s because you are a perv.” She replied. The song ended and they headed up the many steps to the museum.
“What are you doing?” Jesse asked, watching Schuyler stand here with her eyes closed, breathing deeply.
“I love the way museums smell.” She sighed. “They’re so ancient, filled with emotion and history. Secrets, lost through the ages.” Her eyes lit up.
He chuckled, “As I said before, you are one in a million.” He shook his head and led her around the museum. Though he was dreading it, the time had come for him to finally revel all his secrets to her.
“Where are we going?” Schuyler wondered out loud.
“Right here actually.” He pulled her off into a room filled with artwork. He placed his hands over her eyes and led her to a wall. He stopped and pointed her in the direction of a particular painting. He then pulled his hands away.
She drew in her breath. “It’s me!” she gasped. She looked in the lower right hand corner for the artists name, and found only three initials scrawled on the canvas JVC. “Jesse!” she gasped. “but how?” she gazed at the portrait in wonder. In the painting her hair was down, a crown balanced on her head, she was dressed in a roman-esque fashion. She wore a red dress with gold detail on the bustier. “But… wait, this isn’t me, is it? She’s far too… soft, beautiful, and her eyes are all wrong.”
-Sigh- “The woman in this painting’s name is Lady Ileyna Moravia.” He informed her. “She was held in high esteem amongst mortals, and a sort of queen to the vampyres. When this was painted she was 216 years old. she was the youngest “vampyre queen” ever, when she died she was 296, she was killed in an epic battle between the vampyres and the loups-garoux, today in America they are called Lycans, or werewolves.” He explained finally, after avoiding her gaze, turning to look at her.
“So, this woman… she’s my…?”
“Mother.” He finished for her.
“That’s not…. What? Why?” she sputtered.
“You were adopted, correct?” he asked.
She nodded her head.
“Were you ever able to find much information on your birth mother?”
“well, no… but…” She stammered.
“That’s because your father, who was human, was one of the very few people who know about you. When you were born, only people closest in your… “family” were told. Your mother was killed when you were three. Your father was afraid someone would find out about you, so he put you up for adoption and destroyed all records of you. It killed him to do it, but he had to protect you somehow.” Jesse gently explained, praying she would, against all odds, forgive him for keeping this from her.
“How do you know all this?” she barely managed to whisper after a few minutes.
“For as long as I can remember, I have served your family.” He explained. “When I was young my parents were killed by a plague, and I was orphaned. Your family found me wandering their property and took me in. they raised me as their own, shared all their secrets with me. When I was twenty years old, your parents asked if I wanted to continue serving them, or if I wanted to separate from them. Being as they were the only family I had really known, and I owed them my life, I chose to stay with them. The glamour and beauty of their dark world fascinated me, I asked them to turn me. I wanted to be like my family, I wanted to be beautiful and graceful. On my twenty-first birthday they held a huge ceremony. Your “grandmother” turned me. The transformation is still my strongest memory, the pain, what seemed like an eternity of fire crawling through my veins. I almost regretted it. But when I awoke, just days later I felt magnificent. I continued to serve your family until just before you were born, I had long grown tired of my clan and decided to experiment with living on my own. I kept in contact of course, however your “grandfather” felt quite betrayed when I left, so I wasn’t quite as informed as everyone else. Three years later, around the time I now know you were adopted, I was completely cut loose from the family. I was no longer needed.” Jesse shrugged waiting anxiously for her reaction.
“so this is my mother?” she choked out
“in every sense of the word.”
“She’s gorgeous.” Schuyler breathed, caressing the portrait of her mother.
“you look very much like her.” He smiled.
And she did. Schuyler bore a striking resemblance to her mother, Except for her eyes. Her mother, like Schuyler, had huge eyes, surrounded by thick black lashes. However, hers were like a stormy sea, gray, blue, and green, with slashed of silver, while Schuylers were a bright, lime green color, surrounded by a thin ring of aqua and a splash of the same color near the center. Every thing else was the same, down to the fair skin and black hair with the same red tinge. “and you painted this?” she asked.
He nodded his head.
“were you in love with her?” She grimaced, she could tell form the way he had painted her, Jesse had been fond of her mother.
“What?! NO! she was my best friend!” he explained. “I loved her as a sister, nothing more.”
“I believe you. I just couldn’t understand how you could put such.. emotion, and feeling into a painting, unless you were in love with her.” Schuyler explained. She was extremely relieved Jesse hadn’t been in love with her mother. “So any way we look at it, you’re older than me?”
“Weather it’s three, or a couple hundred years, I’m still older than you.” He smiled tenderly.
“Is my father still alive?” she wondered.
“Yes.” He sighed, his gaze darkening. “but you can never contact him.”
“Why not?” she had always hoped to one day find her birth parents.
“It would be too dangerous.” His gaze softened. “they would kill you both, if they verified who you are. He’s been in hiding for the past fifteen years.” Jesse finished.
Schuyler nodded her head. She understood, she wouldn’t want to put her father in harms way after all he had done to keep her safe. “so what would have happened if I had never been bitten?” she asked quietly.
“if I hadn’t done it, someone would have, you smelt absolutely tantalizing as a human, I was surprised no one had gotten to you before I had.” He explained.
“I think I’m ready to go now.” She smiled lightly up at him.
“Of course.” He replied, and they drove off to their next destination.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Suave Brit

Next

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!