Peeked at Sugar Bits a bit...

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Peeked at Sugar Bits a bit...

Postby Baby Bonnie Hood » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:00 am

I understand that Sugar Bits's current page is a month old, but I've still only seen it just now. And I've become a little interested in it again... but only just a little (Ginger needs to do something awesome or I'll forget about it again).

I know that this is old by now, and that I should probably post it in the proper topic (except it's locked), and that it's kinda tiny... but that's fine. What's not fine is that the last bit of dialogue called attention to it. Meh, it's not as good if it's not accidental. Anyway I'm ranting... this is no doubt outdated, but I must still say it regardless. So, ahem.....

OMG PANTEHSHOT

Re: Peeked at Sugar Bits a bit...

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:11 am

Ahem...

OMG SHIT NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS IS SPAM WHAT THE FUCK.
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles

Re: Peeked at Sugar Bits a bit...

Postby BeeAre » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:48 am

cool
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!