It was our P-day (which Monday and its like a rest day for us to get stuff), and the four of us were in an area that had the mission office. The mission office coordinated the mission, and the staff there and the mission president held meetings every P-Day morning. So we went there to talk to the mission president to go to Five Guys. we had to get permission to leave our Zone, its just a safety thing. But they weren't out yet. So we went across the street to a dollar tree, found these, bough a pair each, and wore them into the mission office.
Freaked them out a little bit, no mission president likes to see their Zone Leaders with tattoos, but they all laughed about it when they could tell it was fake. So it was just a joke.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)