RE: if: you are having trouble: read the deathironic:(nms)

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: RE: if: you are having trouble: read the deathironic:(nsfw)

Postby BeeAre » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 am

HEY guess what, read up nigga. heres a reali life trip story, titled I broke a babys will

January 29, 2010 years after our Christ died, or roughly so, in the eyes of the corrup`t catholic church:

10:00am - A baby on the bus is looking right fricken at me. Im a little ashamed, cus im on a bus, also because babies are innocent and im carrying a noose in my backpack

10:04am - Baby still looking right at me, whats this litle fuckers probelm????

10:05 - I start to look back at him, motherfucker.. fuck you.. I survived mulitpole suicilde attemps, and youre just a baby

10:10 - The war continues...
10:11 - THE BABTY LOOKS AWAY. I AM VICTORIOUS.
10:12 - Babyes will broken. Life of shame, certain.

February 2, 2010 years after our Christ died, or roughly so, in the eyes of the corrup`t catholic church:

2:59pm - I post this threwad, looking forward to the potentioal goldmine
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:38 am

Aweosme.
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles

Postby BeeAre » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:39 am

Mir@k wrote:Aweosme.

bascicaly thhis.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby BeeAre » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 am

You can buy a Cake & IceCream Burrito at Qdoba, or a Cigarette & Tetanus Burrito for the grownups. There's always room for Qdoba. Qdoba - Are you hungry? Come on over.

We've been expecting you at Qdoba. Hope you enjoy your stay.

If you're here at Qdoba, you know what to expect. We let our restaurant speak for itself. Advertisements? $500,000. Knowing you're getting a tasty treat with real sugar cane and churned, semisweet unhydrogenated fortified tortillas with real flour&vinaigrette on the top.

Why not stop over at Qdoba's for a bite to eat? Qdoba is like your friend except he never bugs you for season tickets to a sports event or hits on your wife and children when you're eating a burger with the dog. Qdoba - it's always dinner here, and it's friendly.

Get your ass over to Qdoba and take a whiff of the new scratch & sniff burrito. I know you're going to buy one. Just hurry the fuck up and do it and maybe you'll get laid since you're not being a stupid pussy and not coming to Qdoba.

Qdoba is the home of the world's first (and best) lemon slices. Enjoy them inside your burrito, in your soft drink, in your powerade or your brownie. Yes - we sell brownies. They aren't spicy as much as... sweet. That's right, we put real sugar in our brownies. It's time to unbuckle the belt.

At the very least come get a cookie. I told my bro to look at their cookies. He looked at them. And he fuckin loved em! He could not believe that Qdoba had cookies until I called Qdoba and asked. It was like stealing breastmilk from a baby.

The next time you go out, make sure you only go to Qdoba.

Qdoba - the place to be seen when you want to eat food and drink lots of pop and water.

Even beer. What? You look positively spooked. You can't believe Qdoba serves beer. You're getting in your car and you're driving to Qdoba and you're calling everyone in your phonebook because it's party time. You just heard about the new kickin place and it's time to be popular with everyone in town and dis your wife a lot. You should steal her Oasis and Jewel CDs and play them on the way here. We're too busy making food to talk.

Speaking of which, qdoba is the bomb for catering. Got a funeral? Is it halftime and you want to surprise the football team with some footlong RufflesTM ridges and a crust with spelt melk?

Get your sexy little ass over to Qdoba.

This is the gay spot. Cum on in at Qdoba.

Variety is the (adobo) spice of life. Qdoba - don't be a boring piece of shit.

Qdoba is where Emilio Estevez hangs out sometimes and Horatio Sanz eats by the bathroom. If you're interested in something besides all the good shit we have like burritos, soup and unlimited tater tots. We don't really have tater tots. Sorry at Qdoba.

Qdoba loves to be held, pet and talked to. Qdoba will moan and gargle, but never grunt. Qdoba will evolve into Qdobaeotto at level 21. Qdoba can also drink at age 21. Coincidence? Qdobathinks not.

"Qdoba is the public eatery with big time fung shway and a great climate" - Bill Gates. Fur'real.

Qdoba guy with the big hat who is rich and hot? Yeah, that guy. Bet you he's in line at Qdoba and you can go get him if you hurry.

Qdoba - ahead of being better at all the rest.
Qdoba - watch out. Your stomach might get full.
Qdoba - Eating our burritos is like having a sexy girlfriend - they both are tasty and hot.

Thanks for checking qdoba.com out. Mmm - toasted.
BR

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:13 am

Best ad ever.

Postby BeeAre » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:08 am

Mir@k wrote:Best ad ever.

WILL YOU BUY SOME

YOU BET YOUR DICK YOU WILL
BR

Postby Jingle Males » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:09 am

Penis Bee.

Give me penis.

Nao.
fool my bullets are made of suns

Postby BeeAre » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:21 am

Male wrote:Penis Bee.

Give me penis.

Nao.

SMART FELLA???? MORE LIKE FART SMELLA
BR

Postby BeeAre » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:29 am

i was at the car wash just finishing up and about to vacuum up my car when the ultimate hustler's head popped out of the hose and said "aw shit nigga look at yo car, the only grain you grippin is nutri-grains" and i tried to ignore him but he was like "and ya head too big" i was like damn.
BR

Postby Wizard » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:53 pm

what is this i dont even..

Postby Riz » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:54 pm

my favorite was the dogworld one. very long, though.
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby BeeAre » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:31 am

Lily wrote:my favorite was the dogworld one. very long, though.

if I were to post that it would last a looooooong time
BR

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:33 pm

moar

Postby Princess » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Mir@k wrote:moar
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:28 am

Stufflikehearts wrote:
Mir@k wrote:moar

BIG OIL FOUND IN ALASKA BAY, SERIOUS MONEY$$$
POSTED: 10:34 p.m. EDT, September 5, 2006

WASHINGTON (AP) -- HUGE OIL FIND IN GULF OF MEXICO>> CLICK HERE FOR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY?? WE HAVE THE BIGGEST SELECTION OF OILS, BUT WE STILL CANT LOWER YOUR gAS PRICES? WE'LL NOT BEUNDERSOLD. WE WILL GET THIES BIG OIL NO MATTER WHAT. ITS OURS. THE OIL IS GOING TO BE IN OUR GRASP, FINALLY< AHHAHAH! THIS IS THE BEST, OH MY GOD, ,,I CANNOT WAIT TO USET HIS OIL.

a man stung by wild stinger

australiasia- big flat shark, or ram shark, stinger chark or other marine creature attack man. the stingray was its name. it attacked bad, and wild, on the man, who was near it int he water. he was too close, unless it shot sting. it didnt though, it wasnt that kind of shark thing. so he was too close. the man is dead, he had a wife. there is a woman who was his wife, she has two childrne. they dont have a father. their father is dead. killed by wild stinger.

Ancient text reveal magic, wonder

Cairo (AP) - A recent discovery in southeastern Egypt revealed a number of hieroglyphics depicting man carrying the sun, wolf headed men, and strange monsters. If these are any indication of what occurred in this region those many moons ago, this was a land filled with sorcerers that could control the sun and the sands themselves.

There Are Mind Flayers in the City, No Matter What The Mayor Says
by Kim Wolf

City Streets - Midnight -- Ice cold tentacles reach round your face and pull you down a manhole in the sewer. Where did you go? You are paralyzed with fear. A black terror dawns as you realize you are in the mind flayers' hell. You are mind controlled and dragged through slime and grime. Your rigid body obeys no command. Your brain is screaming! You fall into a pit filled with other poor humans such as yourself, who thought they could oppose the Mayor. Hours later, they come for you. You feel the bite at the back of your head. The last thing you see before your brain is sucked out is the dirt floor. You grind your teeth and silently hope that in this life or the next, the Mayor will somehow be brought to justice for his unholy alliance with the mind flayers.

Dog In The Wax Museum Is A Real Dog
by James Price

Downtown -- There's a little dog in the wax museum that looks like a fake dog, but I heard that it's a real dog that they trained to stand very still.

HAUNTED HOUSE FILLED WITH GHOSTS

Washington City (AP) - A man used to live there. He lured his victims in with promises of free medical care. They called him The Blood Doctor. He killed them all with an axe. Three kids went in there last year, they never came out. They say that The Blood Doctor is only a legend, but he's real. Thirteen years ago, a little girl went missing. They called off the search after only one month. They wouldn't say so, but they knew The Blood Doctor did it. That was exactly thirteen years ago. I saw that little girl outside of the house this evening, and she looked like she hadn't aged a day. All of The Blood Doctor's victims become ghosts and haunt the house. Their sorrow for their bad deaths keeps them bound to this world. It was five years ago that some gangsters were in town, with a lot of money they stole. They had robbed a bank. They thought they could hide out in an old abandoned house...well, guess which house they picked. They say all that loot is hidden in there somewhere, but is it worth facing The Blood Doctor? Not on your life. You're crazy if you're thinking about going in there, but I won't try to stop you. There was the case of the young couple in love, looking for a private place to kiss each other. The Blood Doctor snuck up behind them and killed them during their passion. Their bodies were never found, not even a drop of blood. Once a year, at midnight, they walk through the ruined garden in the back yard holding hands. They are trapped there forever, just two more lost souls. That same fate could await you too. Don't go inside that house, at least not without Ghost Insurance. I could be tempted to sell you some, for a price...but better not to think of such things. No, I won't mention it again.

Balloon Man Fills Sky With Balloons

Chicago (AP) - The white clown came into town about 9 AM. He had the power to make colorful balloons appear. He entertained a crowd until 12 pm when onlookers say the sky grew dark with balloons. The balloons blocked out the sun. A strange wind blew through the city streets as the balloons continued to spread. The white clown is alone in the middle of the road now, everyone else is hiding inside. Police say the clown has not responded to gunfire.

Now We All Have Metal Skin
by Josef O.

Seattle - The world has changed and we all have become metal men. The National World Metal Men Conference is being held in New York this week to examine the consequences. We are heavy, and can no longer sleep in our beds. We sink in the ocean. Our air planes will not work. We no longer need to eat or drink.
"There is no explanation for this" says Carl East Man, leading biologist. "No one will ever know what happened or why."
We spend our days sitting outside. It is difficult to speak in our old languages. We cannot harm ourselves. Maybe it is no longer possible to die.

tyco toys barred from competing in olympics games

village of greece (AP) - some say they are peoples. some say they are toys. whichever you choose, it has become clear what the olympic commitee has chosen. the committee has chosen that the tyco toys may not compete in the olympic games as it does not believe that living toys count as human beings

the tyco toys are in an outrage. they are threatening to steal all of thje batteries. will the olympic committee stand for such acts of terrorism? will the olympic games continue as planned? perhaps only time will tell

Man BITE

Seattle, WA - He just came out o the Restaraunt. He was THROWN OUT by two waiters. He HAD BITTEN! ONe woman lies, PARALYZED, on the floor of the TEXAS ROAHOUse. HER NECK IS SWOLLEN AND HER ARM IS BLEEDIng. THE MAN SAID HE WAS A VAMPIRE. THE MAN HAD A PORTERHOUSe AND A BAKED POTATO FOR DINNER.
BR

Postby BeeAre » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:25 am

this is my favorite tho
Hearts cannot feel emotions

England[AP]- You do not feel with your heart horrible cold-hearted scientests announced yesterday, saying this to make up for their own inability to love.

The bad science men explained that the heart can only pump blood and if you feel sad or joyful that is your brain and not your heart. Whether tears come directly from the heart is still uncertain despite the meddling of these pathetic robot-like men who can feel nothing but jealously for normal people.

I hate these scientest men, I hate them with my heart.
BR

Postby BeeAre » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:27 am

special mentions for a real article that sounds like one of the ones posted: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15004927/GT1/8506/
BR

Postby BeeAre » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:11 pm

BUMO for view # 420

is a moment of posterity.
BR

Postby Wizard » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Wizard wrote:what is this i dont even..

Same response I was planning to give.

Postby BeeAre » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Wizard wrote:
Wizard wrote:what is this i dont even..

Same response I was planning to give.

well then you need to keep reading until you know what is this you even.
BR

Postby Wizard » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:25 pm

>went back and read through a couple of the quotes
>laughed once or twice
>realized what br was on about a bit
>still think br is kinda weird

Feels good, man.

Postby BeeAre » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Wizard wrote:Feels good, man.
BR

Postby Riz » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:11 pm

this thread is still so much better when you hear BR read it

Postby Wizard » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Lily wrote:hear BR

:o
Last edited by Wizard on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Riz » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:49 pm

http://www.dealextreme.com/ usually has cheap stuff. free shipping.

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens