RE: if: you are having trouble: read the deathironic:(nms)

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: RE: if: you are having trouble: read the deathironic:(nms)

Postby Mir@k » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:36 am

facte: you eat 28 spiders in your lifetime. always 28. if you are about to die and you have only eaten 3 then 25 spiders arrive at once
dont go out its 90 degrees” “screw u barry im-” *i open the door & am bent back 90°. i am launched violently upwards into space screaming
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Yog-Sothoth » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:50 am

The 'God is Hitler's Faggot' reminds me of some of the stuff I saw back in the old days of /b/.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.
Resident Old God

Postby BeeAre » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Yog wrote:The 'God is Hitler's Faggot' reminds me of some of the stuff I saw back in the old days of /b/.

Still thy tongue innocent newbie. /b/ came long after the ruined halls where henceforth came the knowledge in this thread.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Yog-Sothoth » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Haha, I don't think I can disagree.
DaCrum
Yog, you are one cool motherfucka.
One day this child shall learn the beauty of life.
Absurdum vitae.
Thanks for being there for me, man.
Resident Old God

Postby Mir@k » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Asked a guy on 4chan what taking an entire tab of lsd feels like (because i'm a pussy and so far i've only had the balls to take 1/2 tab) and he responded with this and im posting it here because whoah
when you feel like you getting too far in... just remember to count backward from 10. Once you reach 0 you will realize that you can keep counting down, but not into the negatives. There is a spiraling space in between 0 and where negative numbers start. Your mind can keep counting in this space, and you should. Numbers don't exist here, but visual representations of the feeling do. In this space you must stay focused. These so called "numbers" will eventually surround your head like feathers on your brain. Do not forget this moment (must of us do), for it is the light that life is formed from. Continue pushing the envelop, not letting if fold. Instead bend both corner points together. From this point on you will see life differently. Like a fractal becoming self aware of all senses. Combine this feeling with your belief structure and you will understand what the Egyptian's purpose was. The pyramids make sense now. This will catapult you into a world of true reality and bliss. Once you've made this revelation, look back at the light. You will notice your 'life shadow' going in the opposite direction. Reach into it and you will feel yourself pull yourself though. Let it take you. See you on the other side.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:14 pm

woot
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
BR

Postby Grey » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:39 pm

that's fucking awesome

i have no other words.
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby Grey » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:09 am

medusa, trying to turn you to stone, but you accidentally called her “melissa” when you first walked in and now you’re too embarrassed to look at her. “it’s alright” she keeps saying “i get it all the time” but you still won’t look. u don’t even remember the stone thing until later
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby BeeAre » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:13 am

Grey wrote:
medusa, trying to turn you to stone, but you accidentally called her “melissa” when you first walked in and now you’re too embarrassed to look at her. “it’s alright” she keeps saying “i get it all the time” but you still won’t look. u don’t even remember the stone thing until later

lol this is wonderful
BR

Postby Mir@k » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:12 pm

i concur
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mathias » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:32 pm

Mir@k wrote:Asked a guy on 4chan what taking an entire tab of lsd feels like (because i'm a pussy and so far i've only had the balls to take 1/2 tab) and he responded with this and im posting it here because whoah
when you feel like you getting too far in... just remember to count backward from 10. Once you reach 0 you will realize that you can keep counting down, but not into the negatives. There is a spiraling space in between 0 and where negative numbers start. Your mind can keep counting in this space, and you should. Numbers don't exist here, but visual representations of the feeling do. In this space you must stay focused. These so called "numbers" will eventually surround your head like feathers on your brain. Do not forget this moment (must of us do), for it is the light that life is formed from. Continue pushing the envelop, not letting if fold. Instead bend both corner points together. From this point on you will see life differently. Like a fractal becoming self aware of all senses. Combine this feeling with your belief structure and you will understand what the Egyptian's purpose was. The pyramids make sense now. This will catapult you into a world of true reality and bliss. Once you've made this revelation, look back at the light. You will notice your 'life shadow' going in the opposite direction. Reach into it and you will feel yourself pull yourself though. Let it take you. See you on the other side.

I started reading this while Mir@k's moving hole signature (with the body at the bottom) was active..

Previous

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens