Battle of the whores

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Who'd win?

Lindsay Lohan
No votes
Hilary Duff
No votes
Britney Spears
No votes
Madonna
No votes
MJ
100%

Total votes : 4

Battle of the whores

Postby Kane369 » Wed May 24, 2006 2:40 pm

Starring...
Lindsay Lohan
Hilary Duff
Britney Spears
Madonna (That's right...I said it)
and...
Micheal Jackson

BG07, heres a cookie *gives you a cookie*
Thank you to CrazyPig for the awesome avatar and signature!
Halo: Angelic Past (Chapter Eight up) or FF1: Dark Delieveries (Abandoned)

Postby SpellRuler » Wed May 24, 2006 2:51 pm

MJ * Eats the cookie* Thank you! Hey plz go back to the A little game Thread becuz I rated ur ava + sig
*On- Topic*
Mj is just a fag who thinks he is cool and all, and is trying to get publicity for everything he does. And even if he isn't then he will always find a way to get in the news PERIOD.
Keeper: Welcome to the forums. And yes, don't try to bitch with Ganon. He can be a nice guy, but act like a bastard to him and you're comparing that to a battle between a yellow-belt martial-artist, and a guy with a tomigun. You ain't gonna win.

Smaug & Nix: Smaug: I was hoping for a perfect mold of your penis. But that'll have to wait. Nix: Smaug, you know you don't need a mold of it, you can have the real deal any time you want.

Dave & Yoshi: Dave: A better question would be can a Sledgehammer stop my boner. This is what the people REALLY want to know. Yoshi: .. See, now why are scientists not researching something worthwhile, like that?

Pokemon Pearl FC: 1933 7298 5053 Name: Blitz

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!