do you believe in the devil?

Enter At Your Own Risk (Shit Gets Cray Cray).

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby No Name » Mon May 22, 2006 11:17 pm

You don't know, I don't know.
But that doesn't mean that the answers aren't there.
While evolve science and technology, we will know more and more about the universe.

When the human beings didn't know how the rain was produced, they were attributing it to X god.

Postby CarrionMan » Mon May 22, 2006 11:52 pm

We will never find out everything. It is impossible. As science and technology evolve, something will turn, who knows, we may turn to religion, we may turn to war, we may even turn to suicide. Einsteinium theories will die, so will trying to disprove God. We may even delve in the black arts of the middle ages. We will never know everything. The only way to disprove God is to… well, there isn't a way. The only way to prove God is to see him. We do not believe by sight, but by faith.

Postby psycotaco » Tue May 23, 2006 12:02 am

the hell's the rush? why the need to know everything? why can't we just take things for what they are, and not try to analyze them? it may have been better that way. who knows? maybe if we didn't have a rush for knowledge we might not even be alive.
THEIR TONGUES CANNOT REPEL FLAVORS OF THAT MAGNITUDE! -_-

Postby Asis » Tue May 23, 2006 1:15 am

The search for answers is what keeps the human race alive.

Postby Grey » Tue May 23, 2006 2:08 am

Indeed.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby No Name » Tue May 23, 2006 11:48 am

CarrionMan wrote:We do not believe by sight, but by faith.

And with that phrase, you get off of millions of things.
That's justs lame.

Added after 2 minutes:

I can say that I believe truly in Ra or Zeus by faith. But do you think that someone would really accept it?

Re: do you believe in the devil?

Postby <<Neo-Glitch>> » Wed May 24, 2006 12:16 am

To "No name":

You said "you have the right to believe in whatever you want".

It is true. All people is free to believe whatever they want...
BUT, the people also has the responsability to believe in WHAT IT'S TRUE.

If I ask you: "you think the Earth is flat"? I'm sure you would say: "WTF??? Course not, it's round!!". But have you been in outher space and seen the whole Earth by itself? I'm pretty sure you haven't, but you believe that's it's round, because of the overwhelming evidence that support it.

The Bible has that same ammount of evidence that proves that it's true, both in it and outside of it. The evidence that Jesus existed, and died in a friggin' cross for the sins of ALL mankind is there, and it's as trustworthy as the evidence that Julius Caesar was an emperor of Rome.

Listen everybody. The evidence of the Bible is there, is in front of your noses!!, but many people just don't want to see the evidence. They don't want the Bible to be true. Why???

BECAUSE THE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO CARRY THE RESPONSABILITY THAT THE FAITH BRINGS WITH IT. They just want to live their lifes as they please.
^_^ Home:

Postby Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ » Wed May 24, 2006 9:21 am

...Who cares about wat u just said.

Postby Makoto_Shinobi » Wed May 24, 2006 10:06 am

Re: do you believe in the devil?

Postby No Name » Wed May 24, 2006 1:51 pm

<<Neo-Glitch>> wrote:To "No name":

You said "you have the right to believe in whatever you want".

It is true. All people is free to believe whatever they want...
BUT, the people also has the responsability to believe in WHAT IT'S TRUE.

If I ask you: "you think the Earth is flat"? I'm sure you would say: "WTF??? Course not, it's round!!". But have you been in outher space and seen the whole Earth by itself? I'm pretty sure you haven't, but you believe that's it's round, because of the overwhelming evidence that support it.

The Bible has that same ammount of evidence that proves that it's true, both in it and outside of it. The evidence that Jesus existed, and died in a friggin' cross for the sins of ALL mankind is there, and it's as trustworthy as the evidence that Julius Caesar was an emperor of Rome.

Listen everybody. The evidence of the Bible is there, is in front of your noses!!, but many people just don't want to see the evidence. They don't want the Bible to be true. Why???

BECAUSE THE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO CARRY THE RESPONSABILITY THAT THE FAITH BRINGS WITH IT. They just want to live their lifes as they please.

Seems that you haven't read well my posts.

I admire people who stand outs in a hell of world with their faith on God or whatever they believe in.

You did a bad expample: That the Earth is round is verifiable, you can see it in satellites. Not the same deal with Bible, it's just a book who says how should we live our lives, but nothing more.

I think you said it in the wrong way: People don't want to NOT believe in God, cos they're too afraid to truth. The church has kept secrets all these 2000 years.
I would love to keep believing in Bible and stuff, but I can't.

Previous

Return to BeeAre's Undesirables