Got a riddle?

Arizona Telephone Directory - Illegal Business Operations

Moderator: Mod Squad

Got a riddle?

Postby <<Neo-Glitch>> » Sun May 21, 2006 12:33 am

These are some that I know:

1) There's a ship in the middle of the sea with 99 people in it. Suddendly, the ship hits an iceberg (no... not the Titanic) and it starts sinking. The ship doesn't sink all the way, but now the top of it is facing downwards. How many survivors are in the ship?

2) Here on the Earth it is true: Thursday is always before Friday. But there is a place where Friday is before Thursday... where?

3) The bigger it is, the less you see it. What is it?

Don't forget to post any riddle you know too.
^_^ Home:

Postby Alucard666 » Sun May 21, 2006 12:40 am

2: China or saturday

3: Fog

Added after 14 seconds:

or darkness

Postby Tuor » Sun May 21, 2006 12:40 am

1. What can go up the chimney donw, but can't go down the chimey up.

2. There's a man lying dead/unconcious in a phone booth. Nearby there his fishing tackle and a fishing rod. The phone is hanging off the hook. How did he die/become unconcious?

You guys can ask yes or no questions. if you've heard these before please don't ruin them for others.

If you guys get these I'll post a riddle it took my whole Gr. 10 english class 4 days of constant questions to figure out.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Sun May 21, 2006 1:01 am

I got one for you, if you have a bottle with a coin inside it, but the bottle has a corch on it, How do you open it withouth quitting the corch or breaking the bottle?
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles

Postby Tuor » Sun May 21, 2006 1:04 am

what's a corch?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby psycotaco » Sun May 21, 2006 1:04 am

Mir@k wrote:I got one for you, if you have a bottle with a coin inside it, but the bottle has a corch on it, How do you open it withouth quitting the corch or breaking the bottle?
duh. give it to yr little sis, have HER break it, and take the coin.

or, ya just dont care, cuz its only a lousy quarter.
THEIR TONGUES CANNOT REPEL FLAVORS OF THAT MAGNITUDE! -_-

Postby Mirak's Mod Ghost » Sun May 21, 2006 1:09 am

psycotaco wrote:
Mir@k wrote:I got one for you, if you have a bottle with a coin inside it, but the bottle has a corch on it, How do you open it withouth quitting the corch or breaking the bottle?
duh. give it to yr little sis, have HER break it, and take the coin.

or, ya just dont care, cuz its only a lousy quarter.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

YAY!!!
Patt-Ytto Productions | Dickwaffles

Postby Omnitank » Sun May 21, 2006 6:25 am

1) Whats greater than all the Gods and worse than old man split foot? Dead people eat this always, people who eat this die slowly. What is it?

2) When is a door not a door?

3) Brothers and sisters I have none, this mans father is my father's son. Who am I?

These ones roc.
My secretary...

Postby XxHeartlessxLovexX » Sun May 21, 2006 7:42 am

1) Nothing

3) the guys son

not so sure bout the second one though

heres one of mine

1) You're about to freeze to death when you see a barn close by you open it and see a fireplace, a lantern, and a furnace which do you light first?

2) There is a one story house thats green the flor is green, the walls are green, the lights are green, even the fridge is green what color are the stairs?

3)There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?
Do or die! You'll never make me! Because the world, will never take my heart!

Postby Alucard666 » Sun May 21, 2006 9:24 am

1 a match, i think you forgot to include the match.

Postby Grey » Sun May 21, 2006 9:48 am

Omnitank wrote:2) When is a door not a door?

3) Brothers and sisters I have none, this mans father is my father's son. Who am I?
2) When it's a jar. (Ajar meaning open)

3) Me.
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Return to The Extrovert Booty Society