Random Thread about Spaghetti Monsters,and everything else.

Arizona Telephone Directory - Illegal Business Operations

Moderator: Mod Squad

Spaghetti Monster and Pastafarians,what you think?

Can I eat the monster?
40%
What the hell is a Pastafarian?
40%
Hey! I'm a PastafariaN!
20%

Total votes : 5

Random Thread about Spaghetti Monsters,and everything else.

Postby craig911 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:44 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster:
Overview
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is an amalgamated deity composed of two separate, and distinct parts. It is the central point of worship in the religion commonly known as Flying Spaghetti Monsterism or Pastafarianism, according to which it is The Creator and Overseer, watching our lives and our world, changing them as it sees fit. Bobby Henderson is the guru of this religion. He too, has huge, spicy meatballs.

Flying Spaghetti Monsterism is the world's most edible and fastest-growing religion.

The One True Monster
Though he is called Monster, he really is not one, he is the love of all lives, hence "Flying Spaghetti Lover" (yes with BIG BIG Noodly Appendages, so non-gays BEWARE). As previously noted, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is composed of two separate, and distinct parts (three if it happens to be covered in parmesan cheese):

The Major Pastaer
The Flying: This part of the Flying Spaghetti Monster gives it flight, allowing it to span infinite distances in infinitesimal spans of time. This part is irreducibly complex, hyper-real (see Weird Calculus), and cannot be broken down into components. Doing so – if it were even possible, and it isn't – would incur the wrath of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It is proven by this series of math-like squiggles:

The original formula revealed to Pastafarian scholars did not include the butter and toast element, which is necessary to relate kittens to antigravity. The Flying Spaghetti Monster inspired this revision one day He skipped breakfast.

The Spaghetti Monster: This is commonly recognized as the "body" of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and, unlike its other major counterpart, is composed of several smaller sections. These are called the Minor Pastaer.
The Minor Pastaer
The Meatera:It is a symbol of strength and fortitude. This is the source of the Flying Spaghetti Monster's power.
The Spaghettien: Proceeds from the Meatera. Also known as the "Noodly Appendage," this allows for the Flying Spaghetti Monster to extend its grasp across the reaches of the universe, affecting everything and anything.
The Saucon: Issues forth from the Meatara and the Spaghettien. This is the veil of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Through this, it is unseen and intangible, but allows it to affect anything and everything at will. There is a great deal more documentation on this phenomenon, but I wish to keep this section from being too lengthy. It also allows the Flying Spaghetti Monster to cloak itself as different images, such as Dinosaurs.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the sole deity in the monotheistic religion known as Flying Spaghetti Monsterism (FSMism pronounced 'effessmisum'). It has widely been accepted as fact that this, and only this is the true religion, just as the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the true Creator and Overseer.

Modern separatists (mostly European youth) worship a simpler and hipper icon and spread the word via the rear chrome of their VespasLike the Bible, much of Flying Spaghetti Monsterist lore was passed from generation to generation, much like The Odyssey, The Iliad, and The Simpsons. This was, of course, until it was codified in 1492. There are numerous records of this event as well. The foremost expert on this matter, Bobby Henderson (pasta be upon him), is a descendent of the original codifier.

Flying Spaghetti Monsterism is the true religion. Much like the trickster, God, of Christianity, the Flying Spaghetti Monster also deceives the scientific world. This is possible only because the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only all-powerful being, and only all-powerful beings can change laboratory results unbeknownst to their finders, showing that the Flying Spaghetti Monster must, in fact, exist. Bear in mind that His ways are mysterious, and there are numerous texts that explain why.

There are at least 18,000 Flying Spaghetti Monsterists in the world today, but due to persecution, they often remain in hiding. However, a recent movement by Bobby Henderson, the foremost expert on Flying Spaghetti Monsterism and descendant of The Codifier shows promise in bringing them into the spotlight.

WWFSMD?
Flying Spaghetti Monsterism operates on several core principles, most of which can be summed up by the ever-present abbreviation, WWFSMD? (What Would Flying Spaghetti Monster Do?)

This conduct code centers around the Flying Spaghetti Monster and its parts.

Meatitude
Represents power and strength. In order to please the Flying Spaghetti Monster, men must spread their meaty good-ness about the land.
Sauceredness
Represents richness, both in color and wit. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is pleased by highly oxygenated blood. This not only allows His followers to be of sharp mind, but also of sharp hue.
Noodlyness
Represents flexibility and energy. In order to please the Flying Spaghetti Monster, members must be quick-witted and enthusiastic about spreading the word about Him, often to the point of contortionism to convert non-believers.
Piracy & Smuggling
Represents ARRRRRRRRRRRR. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is pleased by displays of piracy and smuggling. Dressing appropriately shows respect and loyalty.
His Monsterness also encourages scurvy, to a small degree, amongst his followers. If a follower is capable of such control and sacrifice (not to be confused with saucrifice) demonstrated by maintaining a c-free lifestyle, it really shows dedication to His Noodleness

its crap I know,what you think about their "religion"
Everyone in this list...I shall miss with all my heart.
CarrionMan,Erix,Whispersoul,Miss Redhead,APE,narutodesu,SpellRuler,wickedali, PPGD Fan, Kyle,~Gaara's Little Angel~,TheCoosinator,DarkDragon_DEK, The.Time.Lord., Hiryu.

Farewell.

Postby Neon Balloon Animal » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:46 pm

Well... There goes the first commandment, Pfft, like I listen to those anyways.
[center]-I would SO join a Dexter Fan-Club.-
---
I pray to Shiva "Let me die." but I do not![/center]

Re: Random Thread about Spaghetti Monsters,and everything el

Postby craig911 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:47 pm

bah im no Pastafarian,just wondering what you guys think of this "religion" that I found out after some guy in another forum talked 'bout a Spaghetti monster,more over,I found out what he was saying about the cults of the monster were real.
CarrionMan,Erix,Whispersoul,Miss Redhead,APE,narutodesu,SpellRuler,wickedali, PPGD Fan, Kyle,~Gaara's Little Angel~,TheCoosinator,DarkDragon_DEK, The.Time.Lord., Hiryu.

Farewell.

Postby Neon Balloon Animal » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:49 pm

I'm thinking this guy was a hobo on cheap crack. mixed with dish detergent. but that's only my humble opinion.
---

Postby craig911 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:52 pm

Farewell.

Postby Neon Balloon Animal » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:53 pm

Ahahaha Uncyclopedia, I love them I want to cite them on my next reserch paper
---

Postby craig911 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:54 pm

I know what you mean,
and hell we ain't going off topic.
look at the title, "Random Thread About Spaghetti Monsters,And EVERYTHING Else"

Farewell.

Postby Neon Balloon Animal » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:59 pm

Heh, It's great. They have more articles than I know what to do with.
---

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:05 am

yeah lol

Farewell.

Postby Neon Balloon Animal » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:20 am

"Piracy & Smuggling
Represents ARRRRRRRRRRRR. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is pleased by displays of piracy and smuggling. Dressing appropriately shows respect and loyalty."

Oh Goody! Piracy is my DREAM Career!
---

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:21 am

hahaha , good luck with that ^_^

Farewell.

Postby Alex74 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:42 am

craig911 wrote:yeah lol

Postby the unknown one » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:04 am

wow, this was about 30 different shades of weird. ^_^

i answered by asking if it was edible

Wii friend code: 1913-7777-4738-9261

Location: my time's spent between the wonderful state of Denial and Ohio

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:07 am

I wonder who voted for "Im a PastafariaN"

Farewell.

Postby the unknown one » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:10 am

The hunt is on!

Wii friend code: 1913-7777-4738-9261

Location: my time's spent between the wonderful state of Denial and Ohio

Postby Twilight_Flames » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:11 am

lol wth kinda religion is that...lol I know a religon where you worship pie and you must eat a pie everyday and they mainly worship cherry pie lol THE PIEBLE....it exists which I find hallarious
"Nothing else could love me, not even... especially not me.
Or is that just a lie the Dark Passenger tells me?" - Dexter

Postby Alex74 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:15 am

Okay.

Return to The Extrovert Booty Society