Internet pics

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Internet pics

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:15 pm

:ogle: dunno
Everyone in this list...I shall miss with all my heart.
CarrionMan,Erix,Whispersoul,Miss Redhead,APE,narutodesu,SpellRuler,wickedali, PPGD Fan, Kyle,~Gaara's Little Angel~,TheCoosinator,DarkDragon_DEK, The.Time.Lord., Hiryu.

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:16 pm

LOL I think I've seen that.

Here's me from AA's great artist Linuts.
This is the internet, things are either the equivalent of the clouds parting and the right hand of god descending and handing you a wad of hundred dollar bills, or the worse than the holocaust, potato famine, 9/11, and the black death combined and merged with the ebola virus.

Location: Telling assholes what I have to say. Whether they want to hear it or not.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:18 pm

That where you got your name?
A lot have seen this pic :happy:
CarrionMan,Erix,Whispersoul,Miss Redhead,APE,narutodesu,SpellRuler,wickedali, PPGD Fan, Kyle,~Gaara's Little Angel~,TheCoosinator,DarkDragon_DEK, The.Time.Lord., Hiryu.

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:20 pm

No it's not how I got my name, I've had the name since 2002 thanks to starcraft, Linuts just did a Annie May comic of me.

This is the internet, things are either the equivalent of the clouds parting and the right hand of god descending and handing you a wad of hundred dollar bills, or the worse than the holocaust, potato famine, 9/11, and the black death combined and merged with the ebola virus.

Location: Telling assholes what I have to say. Whether they want to hear it or not.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:22 pm

This baby's gonna give me nightmares
Last edited by craig911 on Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:28 pm

Okay here's another one
Image and yes that babys ugly, looks like Mr. Bean.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:30 pm

oooh Beavis and Butthead

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:33 pm

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:36 pm

MORE BEANS!
RUN AWAY!

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:39 pm

No more beans.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:41 pm

dammit,just when I was about to show Osama Bean Laden >.@

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:42 pm

Yeah but beans not pretty to look at.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:45 pm

True

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:47 pm

MJ lol.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:48 pm

what the hell is that? :ogle: Image

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:49 pm

I'm not sure myself.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:51 pm

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:52 pm

I saw that on the bubble thread.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:55 pm

Yep I made it :happy:
those 2 are Dexter Clones

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:57 pm

lol

see even transformers is up with the times.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:59 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:
yay panda...

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:00 pm

Pandas can dance?

Postby Kyle » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:02 pm

Risen Hell Fire
in ranma they can)))
Wazit: My how time flies XD you used to drible on how nice DDD is to you on MSN XD
Hiryu:And for starters, she IS a woman...
Dark Dragon:I'm violated, yet satisfied.
NOX:As far as I'm concerned, you and DD are transsexual hermaphrodites.
I'm Lily's bitch :3

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:03 pm

yep and so does your avatar lol

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:03 pm

Well I know the panda is the main characters dad, cursed. Craig LOL my avatar.

PreviousNext

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens