Internet pics

Arizona Telephone Directory - Illegal Business Operations

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:22 am

This is the internet, things are either the equivalent of the clouds parting and the right hand of god descending and handing you a wad of hundred dollar bills, or the worse than the holocaust, potato famine, 9/11, and the black death combined and merged with the ebola virus.

Location: Telling assholes what I have to say. Whether they want to hear it or not.

Re: Internet pics

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:25 am

Everyone in this list...I shall miss with all my heart.
CarrionMan,Erix,Whispersoul,Miss Redhead,APE,narutodesu,SpellRuler,wickedali, PPGD Fan, Kyle,~Gaara's Little Angel~,TheCoosinator,DarkDragon_DEK, The.Time.Lord., Hiryu.

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:28 am

This is the internet, things are either the equivalent of the clouds parting and the right hand of god descending and handing you a wad of hundred dollar bills, or the worse than the holocaust, potato famine, 9/11, and the black death combined and merged with the ebola virus.

Location: Telling assholes what I have to say. Whether they want to hear it or not.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:29 am

that made me laugh.
CarrionMan,Erix,Whispersoul,Miss Redhead,APE,narutodesu,SpellRuler,wickedali, PPGD Fan, Kyle,~Gaara's Little Angel~,TheCoosinator,DarkDragon_DEK, The.Time.Lord., Hiryu.

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:32 am

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:37 am

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:40 am

I was gonna post that one LOL.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:42 am

and this one too I guess? :happy:

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:43 am

Nope,

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:45 am

okay

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:46 am

ROFL. Pedo bear strikes again.

Image The true premise of that upcoming film.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:48 am

Lmao lol

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:49 am

I've seen somthing like that LOL

Image It's what Lucas was thinking.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:51 am

Ok,I wasn't expecting that lol
Beware the box.

Destroyer of Worlds

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:56 am

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:58 am

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:02 pm

Don't know why but I laugh at this.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:04 pm

:ogle:

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:05 pm

LOL

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:07 pm

my turn to laugh lol Image

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:08 pm

ROFL.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:10 pm

I like stupid pics...

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:10 pm

I like the giant bird one.

Postby craig911 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:12 pm

that last pic was completely random :shock:

Farewell.

Postby Risen Hell Fire » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:14 pm

You have the Breakdancing Bear, wait that my picture. I uploaded it on Image hosting before. What were the odds of that?

PreviousNext

Return to The Extrovert Booty Society